Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manchester Utd Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13431344134513461347 1770>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 4:30pm
The Poison one forgot to put diesel in the bus this morning
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Sponsored Links

ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 4:47pm
Terrible 1st half from United
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 4:54pm
As much as Mourinho is at fault, the players have to shoulder the blame for the goals conceded. Lindelof for Murray's goal Dead

Inexcusable stuff. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 5:30pm
Missed the 1st half but from what i heard and have seen in the second they've been woeful. Miss placed passes, terrible crossing, it's going to be a long season

Edited by bhob - 19 Aug 2018 at 5:31pm
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 5:33pm
I wish Maureen would enter the field of play and publicly kick the bollix outta pogba 
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 5:49pm
Conceded 3 goals in the first half to a team that had 0 shots on target against Watford last week
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 5:59pm
Cant wait to hear the excuses from jose now... team is all over the place bailey and lindelof been dragged all over the place and young at RB just doesnt work. 

Dont seem to have any proper gameplan either, if keep playing like this its going to be a long season for united fans 

Edited by ringerbell - 19 Aug 2018 at 5:59pm
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 6:02pm
I think Mourinho should go now, there’s no way this doesn’t end in tears! No urgency at all in the second half and it’s clear Mourinho doesn’t have the backing of the players.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 6:12pm
Martial racked up 3.9km in the first half, that's walking pace and just goes to show you his level of commitment 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

I think Mourinho should go now, there’s no way this doesn’t end in tears! No urgency at all in the second half and it’s clear Mourinho doesn’t have the backing of the players.

It cant even come as a shock to united fans anymore had so many poor games under him. Obvious to see certain players not really playing for him either and its only going to get worse 
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

It cant even come as a shock to united fans anymore had so many poor games under him. Obvious to see certain players not really playing for him either and its only going to get worse 

Agreed! The top sides are going to drop silly points to team like Brighton this season it’s just the manner of defeat which leads me to beleive there’s no way back for Mourinho, Someone needs to come in and give the players a lift!

It’s not just the lack of effort which is concerning it’s clear that the players don’t have the option of playing with any sort of freedom whatsoever.

The difference between Mourinho and Guardiola is clear to see, it must be a joy for the players to play under him same can’t be said for Mourinho. 
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 6:19pm

Has it not been clear for 2 years that it was never ever gonna work for Mourinho at United though? Despite a 2nd place finish last season, which when analysed properly showed little to no signs of progression for the team, it's been clear all along that United under Mourinho were never going to challenge for, let alone win either of the big 2 competitions - the CL or the PL. His time as a top level manager is without a doubt over. The fire in the belly that he once had is long gone. United got the bitter, fallen out of love with the game, washed up Mourinho. A genuinely appalling choice by the hierarchy at the club when you consider how many managers would give anything for a shot at that gig.

The natural time for Mourinho to move on was after the FA Cup final last season. There was never going to be any come back from that horrendous defeat to Sevilla in the CL last March when he turned on his own fans. The only question now is how long does his toxic tenure continue, and how much damage will be done. Amazing that a club with United's resources basically wrote this season off before a ball was kicked by leaving him in charge throughout the summer.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
greenlad View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 6:47pm
KEEP JOSE AT OLD TRAFFORD....
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 7:36pm
Hopefully he stays a while longer
If someone competent came in and got that squad playing for him they’d be dangerous enough 
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Hopefully he stays a while longer
If someone competent came in and got that squad playing for him they’d be dangerous enough 

While the squad isn't outright bad, it is still nowhere near good enough to challenge the likes of City or Liverpool. It's the one thing I thought Mourinho would have fixed some bit before he left, but he hasn't been able to. Massive funds spent, lots of time to do so, but it's still a bit of a shambles of a setup. Whatever the reasons for that (Mourinho will obviously blame the club, Woodward, etc.) that starting 11 and the squad itself is seriously short of the better sides.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 8:43pm
https://m.independent.ie/sport/soccer/premier-league/manchester-united/manchester-uniteds-jose-mourinho-turns-on-media-after-defensive-frailties-are-exposed-in-brighton-defeat-37230975.html

This 'quote' from Hughton actually got past the sub-editor of the Indo:

“I would like to think that most people watching the game would look at it and say we were good, as a pose to United being poor.”

Edited by NewtNewbie - 19 Aug 2018 at 8:45pm
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 8:46pm
Pre Madonna will cream himself when he sees this
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 8:55pm
Brilliant LOL
Sam and Ella poisoning 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13431344134513461347 1770>
  Share Topic