You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manchester Utd Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13371338133913401341 1771>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 9:11am
United and their fans have had plenty of glory under Fergie. Now into the doldrums with ye! 

Gory gory Man United Clap
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Sponsored Links

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 9:14am
I think United are under huge pressure to win tonight which I've never seen before in relation to the first game of the season. 

Irrespective of not getting all targets, the negative atmosphere, poor performances and results seem to be spilling over from last season. I hope I'm wrong and Andy Mitten is right from looking at United on the outside, it doesn't look like a happy camp due to the moodiness of Mourinho. I think the players are largely getting on with it, Martial aside.

He constantly looking for something to blame, before his new excuse of missing out on players, it was the world cup's fault for him having a depleted pre-season squad, before that the players weren't following his instructions on the pitch, before that...... etc etc 

I think there's a very good chance of a draw tonight. United probably by a goal. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 9:27am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

I think United are under huge pressure to win tonight which I've never seen before in relation to the first game of the season. 

Irrespective of not getting all targets, the negative atmosphere, poor performances and results seem to be spilling over from last season. I hope I'm wrong and Andy Mitten is right from looking at United on the outside, it doesn't look like a happy camp due to the moodiness of Mourinho. I think the players are largely getting on with it, Martial aside.

He constantly looking for something to blame, before his new excuse of missing out on players, it was the world cup's fault for him having a depleted pre-season squad, before that the players weren't following his instructions on the pitch, before that...... etc etc 

I think there's a very good chance of a draw tonight. United probably by a goal. 

I thought the two teams had to have an equal number of goals for it to be a draw?
El Puto Amo
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 9:52am
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Bad and all as the chuckle brothers Jones and Smalling are at central defence, I think the full back areas are where Utd’s squad is weakest 
SirAlex said they would become the greatest ever CB partnership in Man U’s history.
And he knows his ball, he uses the left side of his brain.
LOLLOL

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 10:00am
Expecting a big write up at some stage today about the season ahead from SA. Should contain a few laughs.
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 10:20am
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Expecting a big write up at some stage today about the season ahead from SA. Should contain a few laughs.

Let’s hope he’s logged into the right account Wink
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 10:41am

It will contain something along the lines of - United are in the perfect position under Mourinho, and nobody could have asked for it to have gone any better.

darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 10:49am
'No expectations are the best. All eyes will be on city to perform and UTD will be ready to pounce when they slip up.
It's coming home.'
The dark side.. And the light
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 10:52am
Darmian not allocated a squad number for the season
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 11:09am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Eh he's no.36
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 11:12am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Edit.Seems the original list was wrong.36 as Bhop mentions. 

Either way I'd expect him to be sold before the transfer window closes. 

Edited by rossieman - 10 Aug 2018 at 11:14am
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 11:25am

Didn't he say when Maureen was appointed something like it was the best thing to happen to United in like 600 years and that he will conquer all before him and win multiple leagues and European cups over the next 50 years. Exciting, fascinating, extraordinary !!!

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 11:58am
Originally posted by darmack darmack wrote:

'No expectations are the best. All eyes will be on city to perform and UTD will be ready to pounce when they slip up.
It's coming home.'
“Wow, just wow no one bar me could’ve seen that coming. 
Hope you all had a great summer guys, I’m super excited for this season” 
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

I thought the two teams had to have an equal number of goals for it to be a draw?

There's a full stop there smartarse before I went on to give my prediction of United by a goal. Back in your box Wink
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

It's coming home.'

18/8/2018

Hi guys, sorry I haven't been posting too much lately, work has been mental and I've just got offered a tidy sum to write for Red Cafe after they saw my article in the Indo.

I won't post here again until May and then I will give my full season review, yours in sport SirAlex.

25/9/2018

What can I say Mourinho has played Klopp brilliantly, what a start 19 points from our first 8 games.

This United team have the best defence in the league, Jones and Smalling are like a reincarnation of Baresi and Maldini, I knew they would silence their critics. Who's laughing now Green Devil, McKay, Baggio etc.

30/10/2018

Wow, losing 4 games in a row in the league hasn't surprised me in the slightest as I knew from the moment we failed to sign a top top centre halve or even two that Jones and Smalling simply aren't of the standard required, I've been saying this for years. 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 1:46pm
I personally don't think it'll be as bad as people are fearing/hoping, but it may not be great either. It's still the same team that finished 2nd last year with a very good record against the top six, plus another strong midfield signing. Obviously the signs coming out of the team and the manager are very negative now which is a major concern. But, we'll see how they do on the pitch this year. 
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

It's coming home.'
He is exactly the type of **** who would use super as an adverb.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 1:54pm
The keeper, midfield and attack are looking good. If Fred does what they all said, "free up Pogba" (even though they bought Matic to "free him up") then he'll be a good addition.

I don't think centre half is that bad, you'd get by with Bailly and one of Lindelof/Smalling or Jones in most games.
Valencia or Young aren't getting any younger and full back is weak area of the team IMO.

Player for player United still have a good squad. The big question will be if they play for Mourinho or down tools once he throws them under the bus after a bad result.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13371338133913401341 1771>
  Share Topic