Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manchester Utd Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13241325132613271328 1770>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2018 at 12:09pm

Who would you think United could realistically get as a RW for the new season or who should they be looking to get?

Sponsored Links

rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2018 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

I would have expected Lindelof or Bailly to have nailed down a starting spot by now, given their price tag and the fact that Jones and Smalling are the competition

Bailly did in his first season but last season was a bit of a write off with injuries. I'd expect him to be first choice again this season. 

Lindelof hasnt done enough yet but does look a good player.He really struggled against some of the more physical sides.

I'd like a senior CB signed and let Bailly and Lindelof push to form a partnership with the new signing.Alderweiald would be a massive addition to the team.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2018 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by alihau41 alihau41 wrote:

they won't buy a LB, and they don't need another CB as they already have far too many on the books. any suggestions of harry Maguire for 50m is just stupid, how on earth he'd be worth even half of that.
right winger would be the only one that could possibly happen, but not much suggestion of who it could be.

Get rid of Rojo and either one of Jones and Smalling and bring in Alderweireld.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2018 at 12:36pm
As KingofKings told us in April, Alderweireld to United is a done deal.
United must just be waiting until August until they announce it.

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2018 at 3:05pm
Did Lindeloff start for Sweden at the World Cup?
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2018 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Did Lindeloff start for Sweden at the World Cup?

He did ,started 4 of their 5 games.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2018 at 6:16pm
Scholes spot on earlier about Mourinho. He has the resources to assemble a title challenging team. 

If he's not happy at United, then he can close the door on his way out. Moaning before the season begins with the other top EPL teams in the same boat. 

I wonder will United go for another striker?
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2018 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Scholes spot on earlier about Mourinho. He has the resources to assemble a title challenging team. 

If he's not happy at United, then he can close the door on his way out. Moaning before the season begins with the other top EPL teams in the same boat. 

What Mourinho say  now ?

Edited by rossieman - 25 Jul 2018 at 12:23pm
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2018 at 12:17pm
Not long till Siralex/Hansmoleman log in and start arguing with them selves
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2018 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Not long till Siralex/Hansmoleman log in and start arguing with them selves

Any day now LOL
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2018 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

What Mourinho say  now ?

Doing his usual, blaming everyone else but himself.

I can’t see him lasting the season and I think Man U need to start succession planning.
He just seems unhappy with football these days.
That treble with Inter seems a long time ago now.

rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2018 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

What Mourinho say  now ?

Doing his usual, blaming everyone else but himself.

I can’t see him lasting the season and I think Man U need to start succession planning.
He just seems unhappy with football these days.
That treble with Inter seems a long time ago now.

Needs ro get a few signings in asap otherwise it's just a case of playing for second place.
I can understand if he's unhappy with the transfer deals,it's obvious the last 2 years that the squad is disjointed and up grades needed.
If 2 or 3 major signings aren't made,Mourinho will be sacked next summer,don't think he will be sacked mid season .
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2018 at 2:44pm
New signing is a must....
At the moment there is nothing for Man U fans to get excited about going into the new season.

A wide forward is needed.
Lukaku, Sanchez and one other. William? 

The midfield is covered with Fred, Pogba and Matic.

The defence were good last season so IMO it’s more LT planning required. Valencia and Young have one more season left.

If shaw is not the future then another LB is needed.
If they get a new CB then Jones or Smalling should go.

One big signing up front would keep fans happy but who’s available.

rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2018 at 3:31pm
A right sided attacker is a needed but there isnt a lot out there.Bale would be the marquee signing but that's very unlikely.

Valencia's replacement looks to be already signed,Dalot from Porto.Hopefully he works out.

I dont think Jose rates Shaw so Young will most likely be first choice again but a new left back wouldn't go amiss.

A new CB to partner Bailly/Lindelof and sell Smalling and Rojo.Defense was good last year but that as much to do with Matic sitting deep.I'd like to see a CB bought who can carry the ball out form the back and help progress the younger lads.

Probably 3 signings needed but that's unlikely to happen. Im sure the club are working on new signings but its looking increasingly like little will happen.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2018 at 3:35pm
There is still 2 weeks to go in the transfer market so still plenty of time.
The last few days will be mayhem with ridiculous fees flying about.

rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2018 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

There is still 2 weeks to go in the transfer market so still plenty of time.
The last few days will be mayhem with ridiculous fees flying about.

For a club of United's size and financial power it shouldn't come to that.id expect a signing or two to be made just may not be what fans expect.
eboue16 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2018 at 11:08pm
Right winger is surely a priority to give some sort of balance to the team.

Defence has some deadwood yes but they performed quite well last year for the most part, and Alderwiereld -who would obviously be an improvement- would cost daft money

As long as they dont get drawn in by the media hype and get landed with that ape Maguire. Phil Jones II

And if Martial is pushing for a way out, surely looking into a loan move, or at the very least a buy back clause would at least appease some of the fans. Huge potential still if playing under the right set up and under the right manager.....

Edited by eboue16 - 25 Jul 2018 at 11:10pm
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2018 at 9:21am
Martial left the US tour due to his woman having a baby and has no intention of returning for the remaining games, Mourinho said to be fuming according to the papers.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13241325132613271328 1770>
  Share Topic