You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manchester Utd Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12801281128212831284 1770>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 5:17pm
Great win. Plenty with egg on their face too after it.   
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Sponsored Links

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

LOLLOLLOL

Young did a serious number on him.Dont think hes good enough to be a regular but a very gppd squad player.

*Salah got dispossessed 80 times in 90 mins. The highest since the PL started.According to twitter Shocked

That can't be true??

Not a chance

I have no idea LOL

Thought it might have been one of RB's Twitter facts LOL
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 6:17pm

LOLLOLLOL

Young did a serious number on him.Dont think hes good enough to be a regular but a very gppd squad player.

*Salah got dispossessed 80 times in 90 mins. The highest since the PL started.According to twitter Shocked

That can't be true??

Not a chance

I have no idea LOL

deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 6:36pm
Brilliant today. Started where we left off at Palace and attacked. Got our two goals and don’t mind we defended then. Bailly and Young and to an extent smaller were brilliant didn’t give Liverpool a snuff. And Lukaku is in serious form. I’m biggest Jose critic but admit he has got spot on v Chelsea, Palace and today. Incidentally in those games I felt we had a go so to speak. So well done Jose.
Massive game now on Tuesday.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Liverpool could have got a peno with the Valencia handball, and Salah being held back in the box, the high boot to Mane could have been a straight red too. They would have been soft decisions though.
The Salah pull back is a clear penalty. He will never get it unless he goes down though. I wouldn't give the handball on Valencia, ball flies at him. Mane has a stone wall penalty not given when Fellaini fouls him with 5 or so minutes left. It's an amazing non call as it was such a blatant foul. All in all United deserved that win. When you start Lovren, you deserve to lose games of football. United are really going nowhere under this manager though, it's hard to think any sensible United fan could be impressed with that performance. It was awful stuff. Young, Rashford, Lukaku pulling them through with pure grunt on the day.

😂😂😂😂😂😂 United a team going nowhere
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Liverpool could have got a peno with the Valencia handball, and Salah being held back in the box, the high boot to Mane could have been a straight red too. They would have been soft decisions though.
The Salah pull back is a clear penalty. He will never get it unless he goes down though. I wouldn't give the handball on Valencia, ball flies at him. Mane has a stone wall penalty not given when Fellaini fouls him with 5 or so minutes left. It's an amazing non call as it was such a blatant foul. All in all United deserved that win. When you start Lovren, you deserve to lose games of football. United are really going nowhere under this manager though, it's hard to think any sensible United fan could be impressed with that performance. It was awful stuff. Young, Rashford, Lukaku pulling them through with pure grunt on the day.

😂😂😂😂😂😂 United a team going nowhere

I’d say if his life depended on it he wouldn’t praise United when they deserved it. It’s always because of the other team’s failings that they get a result according to him
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

LOLLOLLOL

That can't be true??

Not a chance

I have no idea LOL

rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

LOLLOLLOL

That can't be true??

Not a chance

I have no idea LOL

alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 10:08pm
Pools last shot on target today was in the 31st minute...united comfortably won today, and only gave pool a chance of a point by putting it in their own net.

Great to have bailly back, the chap is bloody fantastic. Some pace too

bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 10:38pm
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 11:05pm
Sanchez was poor again today I thought
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

He's struggling to find his feet in the team. He's working hard but attacking-wise it hasn't quite clicked for him just yet.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Poor is an understatement. He was sh*te again today
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 11:45pm
I thought Sanchez played well in the defensive side of the game. He chased down and made it awkward for Liverpool’s midfield. He offered little in an attacking sense though.

Edited by FrankosHereNow - 10 Mar 2018 at 11:45pm
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 11:48pm
I haven’t seen him play well yet for United.
Didn’t see much of the Huddersfield game though when he scored.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2018 at 10:21am
Similar to the win over Chelsea, Man U were efficient.
Conceded possession but scored the goals.

That should secure 2nd place.
Big game on Tuesday but you’d expect Man U to win that.

It’s not pretty but effective from Jose.

OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2018 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

I thought Sanchez played well in the defensive side of the game. He chased down and made it awkward for Liverpool’s midfield. He offered little in an attacking sense though.

Agree
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Poor Man's Duncan Castles

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 11:16am

I’m so f**kin’ delighted that we have Jose Mourinho as our manager.

His in-game management in both victories in the past week have been at the very top of top class. 

However, Mourinho’s United seem to be coming up against one the most perfected football squads (led by one of the most perfect football managers of all time) in Manchester City, And this City team aren’t going anywhere.

This isn’t a flash-in-the-pan City squad akin to their teams who have won the EPL in the past.

They will take some stopping. A bit like Pep’s Barcelona. 

Remember, Jose is the only manager who stopped Pep’s Barcelona team winning a league and he is the only manager who will stop this City team winning a league.

I hope, with my fingers tightly crossed so much that I’m stoping blood flow, that he can stop Pep again at some point over the next few seasons. It remains to be seen, of course. But if anyone can stop them .. it’s gonna be Jose.

Edited by Siralex - 12 Mar 2018 at 11:18am
If I keep writing enough hagiographic articles on Man Utd, they might give me a job
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12801281128212831284 1770>
  Share Topic