Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manchester Utd Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12791280128112821283 1770>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

The talking has stopped and Liverpool are failing miserably

Typical

The most Barlowesque post ever.

Are you going to bump the most entertaining team in the EPL and be all smug too?

Just calling it as I see it as always

Of course I was on for Liverpool
United had it won after half an hour though

United will get second (comfortably as I’ve said all season) and probably win the FA Cup as the media continue to cream themselves over Liverpool and Tottenham
Sponsored Links

OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

That was some tripe, a very hard watch especially after been in oriel last night.

When was the last good game between these two?
True. I maintain United are awful. The proof was out there in that game how bad they actually are.

You really are the biggest spoofer on this forum. You heaped praise on Juve during the week yet United are awful!

Plenty of lads on here, like yourself call me a spoofer. Yet at the same time the amount of times I've heard United performances compared to Juve or Atletico in terms of style and tactics over the past 2 seasons is comical. Anyone comparing United, and De Gea making countless saves in the majority of games (today and Liverpool being awful aside) to teams like Juve and Atletico need their heads examined. A defensive side doesn't give up what United give up, generally chance after chance. United are a mish mash of styles, nobody really knows what they're at on the pitch tactically. It's why they are going nowhere fast.

The point is as it has been for all season...if United were so bad today and so bad all season, why did Liverpool lose and why are they still behind? How much longer can United be in a false position ahead of liverpool?
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 3:29pm

Typical

Are you going to bump the most entertaining team in the EPL and be all smug too?

United will get second (comfortably as I’ve said all season) and probably win the FA Cup as the media continue to cream themselves over Liverpool and Tottenham

But not City and you are upset about this. You sound like a right woman.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 3:32pm

That was some tripe, a very hard watch especially after been in oriel last night.

Today was a lot better than the recent meetings which were complete borefests.

No point in comparing an EPL game to a match that your club team wins.
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 3:33pm
As bad as United are why are all these seemingly superior teams below them?

United have been muck to watch most of the season but I'd say the waste majority of the fans are happy with Jose at the moment.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 3:35pm

Typical

Where am I upset? Merely commenting on a game I’ve watched and predictions I’ve made all season.
You’re coming across as a right baby all because I’m telling it how it is about Liverpool.
All talk and win f**k all.
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

As bad as United are why are all these seemingly superior teams below them?

United have been muck to watch most of the season but I'd say the waste majority of the fans are happy with Jose at the moment.

Exactly. The question is one that hasn't been answered other than vagaries about how Liverpool and spurs are 'moving in the right direction'. United might play football that is less pretty to watch nut they are progressing nonetheless. Liverpool offered little today from an attacking standpoint as they were nullified. United scored their two and Mata missed a golden chance as defensively Liverpool were at sixes and sevens. Neither is wrong, but different approaches.
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 3:38pm

Typical

Careful Horse. You never know when a feminist might show up.
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 3:40pm
Any of ye listen to Souness in the studio, that man is a clown when it comes to United.
Carragher was even getting pissed off with him and taking Uniteds side.

Souness looked like he was going to burst out crying in rage at one point
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 3:46pm
I don't care too much about Liverpool losing today as the game is a bit of a dead rubber. Both teams are comfortably in the top 4 and that's all that matters really. Liverpool have been playing great recently but fell short of that today, as I said earlier I'm not expecting Liverpool to play brilliant every game.

You said Liverpool failing miserably - you'd swear they've just been relegated. They lost 2-1 away from home ffs.

You appear to be upset because you are expecting people to be drooling all over City and they are not, and you come across as all needy and pathetic by saying this ' media continue to cream themselves over Liverpool and Tottenham'. You can't seem to accept that both Liverpool and Spurs have been playing very well recently.

You make a prediction about something and spend the rest of the time patting your self on the back hence my reference you being smug.

He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 3:53pm
Top 4 looks safe enough for the 4 currently there. Spurs win tomorrow will see Pool into 4th but can't see Chelsea doing enough to get back in.

City obviously are sorted but United look safe now as well. 9 ahead of 5th, City and Arsenal of the top left to play.
Could be 5pts between 5th to 3rd at the end of the weekend.
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 3:58pm

Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

True. I maintain United are awful. The proof was out there in that game how bad they actually are.

You really are the biggest spoofer on this forum. You heaped praise on Juve during the week yet United are awful!

Plenty of lads on here, like yourself call me a spoofer. Yet at the same time the amount of times I've heard United performances compared to Juve or Atletico in terms of style and tactics over the past 2 seasons is comical. Anyone comparing United, and De Gea making countless saves in the majority of games (today and Liverpool being awful aside) to teams like Juve and Atletico need their heads examined. A defensive side doesn't give up what United give up, generally chance after chance. United are a mish mash of styles, nobody really knows what they're at on the pitch tactically. It's why they are going nowhere fast.

I'm not comparing United and Juventus.

I'm comparing Juve beating Spurs 2-1 to United beating Pool 2-1.

Juventus survived numerous attacks from a dominant Spurs during the week, Buffon making some good saves and Spurs hitting the post.

United kept arguably the best attack in England quiet for 90mins, limiting them to 2 shots on target, both simple for De Gea and they would have kept a clean sheet of it wasnt for an unfortunate OG.

Juventus lauded by you, United awful.

The above is why you are the biggest spoofer on this forum.

But sure you're not an ABU and only say it as it is...

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 4:08pm
Horsey, my spurs and Liverpool comments were more in relation to United.
If you listened to some pundits and fans you would think united were out of all competitions and 4th or 5th in the table. As I said, I think they’ll win the fa cup and finish 2nd.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 4:15pm
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 4:36pm
LOLLOLLOL

Young did a serious number on him.Dont think hes good enough to be a regular but a very gppd squad player.

*Salah got dispossessed 80 times in 90 mins. The highest since the PL started.According to twitter Shocked

Edited by rossieman - 10 Mar 2018 at 4:41pm
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 4:45pm

LOLLOLLOL

Young did a serious number on him.Dont think hes good enough to be a regular but a very gppd squad player.

*Salah got dispossessed 80 times in 90 mins. The highest since the PL started.According to twitter Shocked

That can't be true??
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

LOLLOLLOL

That can't be true??

Not a chance
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

LOLLOLLOL

That can't be true??

Not a chance

I have no idea LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12791280128112821283 1770>
  Share Topic