Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manchester Utd Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12231224122512261227 1770>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 5:27pm
[QUOTE=BabbsBalls]Yes , from Robert Pires.

The professional ex-Arsenal player who still trains with the team occasionally. His opinion might carry a bit more weight than yours.[/QU

Bit odd having a pop at me on this. Is it not well known of all the issues around Sanchez at Arsenal in the past year?

Pires like 90 percent of ex footballers isn't going destroy another professional player in the media. It would be like someone close to Liverpool, involved on the training pitch with them, at the time Torres went to Chelsea and saying his attitude was brilliant all the time he was at the club. Even though, it was clear as day that Torres had no interest in being at Liverpool at that time and did a lot of ambling about on the pitch in the months previous to his move. 

On Sanchez, a simple google would reveal a massive amount of articles about his issues there. Genuinely shocked you're having a pop at me over something that's generally well known.

"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Sponsored Links

Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 5:30pm
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/mar/05/alexis-sanchez-stormed-out-arsenal-training-row-team-mates-dropped-liverpool

Not sure why but the feckin hyperlink won't work to paste link. Just google Sanchez dropped at Anfield.
Surprised you don't remember that Babbs, you're a Liverpool fan are you? It was massive news at the time.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 5:31pm
Read the article bud.

What’s odd to me is people who have obviously never sat in a dressing room knowing the workings of one.
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

Read the article bud.

What’s odd to me is people who have obviously never sat in a dressing room knowing the workings of one.

There are hundreds of articles in the past year about his attitude problems at Arsenal. It was massive news when he was dropped for the Liverpool game at Anfield? Do you not recall that?

As RB says, former player giving bland interview shocker. It's what most players do, or ex players, they just don't bother having a cut off other professionals. If you were going purely based on that evidence, does Martin Keown calling Sanchez a mercenary make Sanachez a mercenary?
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 5:35pm

Read the article bud.

btw are you asking whether I've ever been in any football dressing room, or the Arsenal dressing room? Genuinely have no idea why you're riled up by my comments
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 5:36pm
I’m perfectly calm, thanks.
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 5:38pm
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 6:07pm

Read the article bud.

You could apply that logic to this whole forum.

I don’t believe we have an ex professional managers or players on here.

Edited by Zinedine Kilbane 110 - 21 Jan 2018 at 6:08pm

bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 6:46pm
Can't wait to see Sanchez in action away to Spurs on Wednesday

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 7:01pm
Wednesday week
It’s league cup semis this week
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Can't wait to see Sanchez in action away to Spurs on Wednesday

I’m going to the Match

With the wife who is a Man U supporter.   

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 7:55pm
If you're sitting together, no one will know which team has the Ireland flag supporter
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 9:39am
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Read the article bud.

You could apply that logic to this whole forum.

I don’t believe we have an ex professional managers or players on here.

We do
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 2:56pm
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 3:07pm
Sanchez will be eligible for the Yeovil game on Friday as he didn't play in the FA Cup with Arsenal
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 3:08pm

Mourinho does understand the football fans mentality of reveling in the whole "no one likes us" concept. He makes inflammatory and provocative remarks often with absolutely no substance behind them, most right thinking people complain that he is a total penis and supporters of his own team think it's great that he is winding up their rivals. 
El Puto Amo
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 6:10pm
Sanchez officially confirmed at last
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 6:14pm
Excellent signing. Wonder will he get a run out in the cup game on Friday?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12231224122512261227 1770>
  Share Topic