You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manchester Utd Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12201221122212231224 1770>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 2:06pm
Right lads get this thread back in topic please. Enough bullsh*t. Any further HM and/or SA nonsesne can go in the thread linked below. Any further posts on whos who will be deleted.

https://forum.ybig.ie/moleman-vs-sir-alex_topic49607_post2066061.html#2066061
Sponsored Links

BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

I'm in London. I posted a few times at 5am in Thailand while watching United a few days ago. Thanks for your concern though Sono 👍 long time no hear. Good to see you back around the forum 👍

Setting the alarm in Thailand to get up and watch United! Something SIr Alex would do.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 4:28pm

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

jaysus the tin foil hats are out.... If a mod edits a post or changes anything, it says so on the post. Anyone can quote another post however and change it, and yes change the username in the post tthey are wuoting. Muff has done it a few times with plannings posts and Dev. Did it with HMs
I know posters can do that. I just didn't expect Dev, one of the far better posters on here to do it. P*ss poor imo

LOL LOL LOL LOL 

Cracking entertainment on here, all of it simply down to perceptions which are ALL wrong 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 4:35pm
Back to the football.

Latest on Sanchez from Mourinho

“There is nothing new. I think clearly everybody knows that we are there and especially when the Arsenal manager speaks so clearly like he did - there is no point in trying to hide or deny it. But it is not done - not done at all. So, in this moment, Mkhitaryan is our player and Sanchez is an Arsenal player. With a match tomorrow, I want to switch off and focus on the most important thing...I will speak with you one day if we sign him. If one day we sign him, I can speak with you about him and what I think he can bring to our team. In this moment, I think there's no point. He is an Arsenal player – he is not my player.

There is no point in me speaking about something that may happen or may not happen..Sometimes people think that transfers involve the lot - the managers in the negotiations. I think it depends on the profile of the club and depends on the way we establish our jobs. In my case, when it goes to the table of negotiations, I like to be out. I am out and I will just be calmly waiting for news. No more than that.”
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 4:37pm
Mourinho on Shaw:

“Luke [has done] very well. He was already improving and playing well when I started playing him after that long spell without minutes. I remember the first time he played [in the] Champions League [against CSKA Moscow] he was coming step by step and now, with a good run of matches and also with continuity and playing like he did, for example against Everton [on New Year's Day] two days after a previous match [against Southampton]. [He was] good, solid, physically much better, mentally much stronger, tactically understanding much better the game and what we need from him in the different phases and circumstances.

I'm really happy. You like the transfer market and I can say in this moment, I don’t see many left-backs better than this Luke Shaw.”
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 6:56pm
I wish to hear from Johnnyccfc on the matters which have arisen.

The quotes kid the fcukin quotes!!!
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2018 at 12:08am
Michael Carrick retiring end of the season and joining the coaching staff.

Came to Old Trafford and won the lot. A quality player who was grossly under appreciated.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2018 at 1:31am
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

jaysus the tin foil hats are out.... If a mod edits a post or changes anything, it says so on the post. Anyone can quote another post however and change it, and yes change the username in the post tthey are wuoting. Muff has done it a few times with plannings posts and Dev. Did it with HMs
I know posters can do that. I just didn't expect Dev, one of the far better posters on here to do it. P*ss poor imo

LOL LOL LOL LOL 

Cracking entertainment on here, all of it simply down to perceptions which are ALL wrong 
Is it any wonder there is tumbleweed rolling through this section of the forum 90 percent of the time? A lad who has on numerous occasions been shown to have multiple profiles. A lad who pretends to be others on a forum to turn the whole thing into a farce. What happens? A good solid thumbs up 👍
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2018 at 1:34am

LOL
Originally posted by Siralex Siralex wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Call him bitter or an ABU all you like, but Moleman continues to call most things right about Man United

LOL

Jesus - did this post make snot come out of my nose with laughter.

Indeed. I get the feeling you are oblivious to the fact how many people laugh at very word you write on here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This season, Moleman said United wouldn’t get near challenging for the title,

Indeed I did. They are a side and a manager light years from challenging for the title. City are ahead of them on every level. That's without even mentioning the string of other sides well capable of finishing above United.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

they’ve had a blistering start and are currently second favourites to win it. 

They are now 16/1 shots to win it. A month ago I think they were around 5/2 to win it. As I said then and at the start of the season, do not be fooled by results in fixtures against some of the worst form teams I've seen. That blistering start you mentioned was really anything but. It was simply an incredibly easy fixture list to start.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They had their equal best ever start to a league in the club's history after 8 games FFS. One defeat and now it's all over!! Embarrassed 

By the bookies odds which you are using yourself to prove your point, it is effectively over for United. Not that I always believe the bookies myself. The simple fact is that this United squad were never winning the title.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last season, Moleman tipped United to finish in the Top 4 (he said at the start of the campaign they’d only finish 4th), but they failed to finish in the top four. 

Lies. I tipped United to finish 5th. I was wrong. They finished 6th. You tipped them to finish where exactly?

He didn’t make a prediction - chickened out of it as far as I remember - for the 2015-16 season.

More lies. I tipped them to finish 4th/5th I believe. They finished 5th. You predicted them to finish where exactly?

In 2015-15, he said they’d no chance of top four, yet they finished Top Four.

I tipped them to finish 5th. They finished 4th. I couldn't have been further away in my thoughts on them really.

“Moleman continues to call most things right about Man United” - the kid has called everything wrong, every time he makes a prediction. Check out my signature ffs. 

Everyone gets plenty wrong when making predictions, etc. The difference is, normal functioning adults can admit when they have been wrong. I mean, it's not the biggest deal in the world to be wrong with a football prediction is it! Look back through things I've said down the years on here, plenty I've gotten wrong.

On United though, in the last 3/4 years I'd say I've been more or less spot on in where they are in general as a team. In every one the last 3/4 seasons, they were tipped by bookies and pundits to finish 1st or 2nd, and at least mount a serious challenge for the title. I was consistent in my thoughts about how far away they were, and I was right in terms of a title challenge in all those seasons. Yourself, you have predicted an 80 plus points total in every one of those seasons. You predicted a title challenge in every one of those seasons. You have said that Uniteds squad is absolutely perfectly balanced in every one of those seasons. Given all that, would you really try and stand over that lie of a statement above?

Now, I know we’ve all been a little bit stumped as to calling predictions over the past four or five seasons,

I think you mean to say here that you have been totally stumped. There was even a season where you said that Memphis Depay would win young player of the year iirc. Now that is the sight of someone who is truly stumped.

with the top of the table in a state of transition -

In terms of United, since Fergie left there has really been no state of transition in terms of league position. They have fallen miles off the top, and more or less stayed there. They have been incredibly consistent in their league position in those few seasons. Never once making the top 3. Never once getting close to a title challenge. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

but to say Moleman is calling things right is damaging your own reputation on here Baggio. The kid hasn’t one darn clue about football, as is evident by his atrocious posts.

LOL LOL LOL I read that in an Alan Partridge football scene voice. It's so stupid, it is hilarious.

Go back and check all of his predictions every season. The kid’s a dope of the highest order and is one of the main reasons this ROW section is starved of good football debate and discussion.

The predictions page has been bumped. You ran for the hills straight away like an absolute coward once it was clear you were spouting lie after lie after lie. Fair play to RBaggio btw for pulling you up on all of that straight away last week.

And, by the way, the overreaction to the defeat to Huddersfield is juvenile. To think Moleman said United have no chance this year - and after one defeat - despite a blistering start to the campaign, you are deluded enough to think Moleman is ‘calling it spot on’. Baggio - the days of reading your posts on here are long gone. Your delusion is growing.

The last I heard from RBaggio was he was in 24/7 therapy to deal with the trauma of the above news. He took it really hard when he heard you won't read his posts anymore.

United have had a great start to the campaign…perfect record in Europe and a points tally of 20 after 9 games in the EPL already suggests title challenging numbers.

Uniteds great start was down to the fixture list. Their last 4 league games have yielded a 4 point return. The less said about their CL group the better. Themselves and Liverpool couldn't have handpicked better groups.

United will have 40-points at Xmas, and will be in the mix. However, as you will know from before the start of the campaign - I said this Man City is the best City side of all time and will win the title this year.

You are doing your best to plug this best City side of all time stuff as if you're Nostradamus LOL It was clear before a ball was kicked this season that City looked incredibly strong. City will be comfortably ahead of United by Christmas, as they are now.There's a serious chance that by Christmas some of teams around United in the table now - Spurs, Chelsea, Liverpool and possibly even a totally broken Arsenal side will be level or above United in the table. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That doesn’t diminish just how effective United have been. Anyone getting carried away by a defeat at Huddersfield is showing zero knowledge and letting the enjoyment of that defeat getting the better of their common sense.

Early in a season people should watch performances as closely as results imo. In saying that I genuinely don't believe you watch much if any of Uniteds games. Your analysis of them as a team is so poor it reads that you catch the odd highlight reel of them every fortnight or so. Now it's clearly the case that your knowledge of football in general is severely limited, but I'm talking about basic stuff around United games that you have no idea about. 

Your post above is hilarious in a million different ways.One, because you haven't realised Moleman has a 100% record of calling United's seasons wrong and

Image result for laughing gif

2) You actually felt that the defeat to Huddersfield meant United's season was f**ked, like Moleman predicted. You got carried away by that loss Baggio - admit it. Embarrassing. 

Image result for laughing gif

Why do I wasted my time popping on here every couple of months? 

To entertain the masses with the greatest drivel of all time? 

And, for the record, Mourinho is doing an absolutely brilliant job at Old Trafford. 

Related image

Indeed.

Bump for the unbanned one. Siralex/thedream/thesteam
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2018 at 9:06am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Michael Carrick retiring end of the season and joining the coaching staff.

Came to Old Trafford and won the lot. A quality player who was grossly under appreciated.

Very under rated player by some Man U fans. Did the simple things very well and rarely had a bad game. I’d say he was the ultimate professional and easy to manage.
He won everything in the game so was right to leave Spurs.
Should have won more England caps.

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2018 at 9:16am
Some people take this forum way too seriously
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2018 at 9:20am
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

+1
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2018 at 9:42am
Lukaku, Sanchez, Pogba, Matic, Martial. Add one more probably wide playing attacker and it's a serious front 6.

----Lukaku--Martial
Sanchez--Matic--Pogba--Mahrez (for arguments sake)

Then the likes of Rashford and Lingard on the bench.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2018 at 10:41am
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Lukaku, Sanchez, Pogba, Matic, Martial. Add one more probably wide playing attacker and it's a serious front 6.

----Lukaku--Martial

Looks strong, I do feel Man U need a playmaker like Silva, Fabregas or Eriksen etc
I’m sure in the summer Jose will complete the team he wants.

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2018 at 10:46am
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

----Lukaku--Martial

Looks strong, I do feel Man U need a playmaker like Silva, Fabregas or Eriksen etc
I’m sure in the summer Jose will complete the team he wants.

They badly need a play maker. People seem to think Pogba is that player, Pogba might even think that himself, but he is not the one for that role. They have been missing that kind of player to give the midfield a proper balance for a long time now. Also, no side will ever win a PL title if Lukaku is your main man up top. He is simply nowhere near the required level.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2018 at 10:52am

LOL
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2018 at 10:54am
I like Lukaku, he will get you 20+ goals a season.
He won’t win you the champions league but IMO is good enough for the EPL champions.
To win the EPL you need to be beating the bottom 10 teams home and away. Lukaku is perfect for those games.

rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2018 at 10:58am

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12201221122212231224 1770>
  Share Topic