Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manchester Utd Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12191220122112221223 1771>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

Can we rename this thread the Moleman/Siralex Meltdown thread?
I'll be the first to put my hands up and say I've had a bit if a meltdown, and that the toerag of a human being burnt me good. Put yourself in my shoes though. Think of the one person on this website that it would boil your p*ss for people to think you are, and then you get stitched up.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Sponsored Links

bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

The lads are taking the piss and you are taking the bate and biting....

Ah no, I know a few are. But there's definitely a few that aren't. As I said I wouldn't mind if they even said that Bhob and myself are the same poster as much as we argue. For it even to be thought for one second that I am that piece of vermin Alex is unacceptable. I know I've bitten, but it wouldn't bother me if it was anyone else. Hence why the piece of sh*te himself started this fiasco.

And you're saying you've being slandered by Sir Alex LOL
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by alihau41 alihau41 wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

The Sanchez wages are reportedly back down to 350k a week today

Doesn't look like the deal will be done on time to register him to play v Burnley  

f**k the journalists pulling figures out of their arses.
A couple of lads from Dublin know more about the contract

they really are...surprised about the scaling down though, was fully expecting to hear 600k today

260k per week seems to be the acceptable amount United fans are going to settle for that they know Sanchez's contract says.
Anything more is pulled out of a journos arse, because, well I think it seems a bit much for Yoonited to be paying

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 19 Jan 2018 at 1:30pm
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 1:31pm

Ah no, I know a few are. But there's definitely a few that aren't. As I said I wouldn't mind if they even said that Bhob and myself are the same poster as much as we argue. For it even to be thought for one second that I am that piece of vermin Alex is unacceptable. I know I've bitten, but it wouldn't bother me if it was anyone else. Hence why the piece of sh*te himself started this fiasco.

And you're saying you've being slandered by Sir Alex LOL
😂 😂😂 I'll give you that one Bhob. A tip of the cap yo you there sir
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 1:36pm
Lads and ladies this is the Manchester United thread anything not subject matter of said thread post else where. Now jog on.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 1:37pm
Anyway, back to football matters.

Will Sanchez sign? Will Jose change the formation?

IMO he will sign but I think Jose will keep the same formation. 
He is a great singing tho - a proper street fighter of a footballer like Suarez.

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 1:40pm
Agree Deco, been saying that all morning.

Guardiola and Mourinho both say in their press conferences that Sanchez is on his way to United.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 1:43pm
Deco911 is Roberto Baggio.... confirmed!
alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 1:44pm

Originally posted by alihau41 alihau41 wrote:

The Sanchez wages are reportedly back down to 350k a week today

Doesn't look like the deal will be done on time to register him to play v Burnley  

f**k the journalists pulling figures out of their arses.
A couple of lads from Dublin know more about the contract

they really are...surprised about the scaling down though, was fully expecting to hear 600k today

260k per week seems to be the acceptable amount United fans are going to settle for that they know Sanchez's contract says.
Anything more is pulled out of a journos arse, because, well I think it seems a bit much for Yoonited to be paying

not at all. stating 260k is probably more realistic than the 500k being stated yesterday. no doubt it's somewhere between those figures, but sure that's for alexis and his two golden retrievers to know and for the rest of us to dream of

deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 1:48pm

This has nothing to do with Man Utd create a thread in whatever section. That comment not only doesn’t belong in this thread it doesn’t belong in this section.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 1:50pm
If the mods want to clear any of the garbage on the city and united threads up, feel free. Delete or leave it all there, I'm ok with it either way. I know some fellas will get a good laugh out of all of it, others probably can't stand reading through so much nonsense. Whatever suits yourselves, and apologies for clothing up the thread. If that clown is back on soon though, I will be looking for a response to the numerous lies he posted a couple of months ago.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by deco911 deco911 wrote:

This has nothing to do with Man Utd create a thread in whatever section. That comment not only doesn’t belong in this thread it doesn’t belong in this section.

Lighten up ffs LOL
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 1:53pm

If the mods want to clear any of the garbage on the city and united threads up, feel free. Delete or leave it all there, I'm ok with it either way. I know some fellas will get a good laugh out of all of it, others probably can't stand reading through so much nonsense. Whatever suits yourselves, and apologies for clothing up the thread. If that clown is back on soon though, I will be looking for a response to the numerous lies he posted a couple of months ago.

Jaysus Hans Thailand must be terrible to be posting on here

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 1:55pm
Thanks for your concern though Sono 👍 long time no hear. Good to see you back around the forum 👍

Edited by Hans Moleman - 21 Jan 2018 at 3:10pm
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 1:56pm

Unbelievable
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 1:59pm

If Sanchez gets done, I think Mourinho would be mad to play him out wide. He either needs to play instead of Lukaku up front all the time, or he needs to play a lot of games up there and be over and back between wide forward and centre forward depending on opposition. Now that probably won't happen, well definitely won't straight away, but I think Mourinho would be mental not to do it. He would give them a totally different dimension to the lumbering attacking football under Mourinho in the past 18 months. Even if that happened, I don't think it will fix all their problems though with Mourinho left in charge.
On the actual football, I think this would be a really positive change in the United team. Tactically to defend against they'd be a totally different proposition. I don't see it happening this season under Mourinho, but its something I think would be a bid positive if it happened.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 2:00pm
Did you mean to quote yourself and HM or change to your other profile of SA for that one?
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 2:03pm

Did you mean to quote yourself and HM or change to your other profile of SA for that one?

I told you mate I'm not f**king siralex. Did you not see my PM from him??
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12191220122112221223 1771>
  Share Topic