Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manchester Utd Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11381139114011411142 1770>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by Siralex Siralex wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Steady on Sir. I don't think City have been anything special in the two games so far.

United will win their next few games. City need to get as many points as possible to stay in touch. Mourinho's teams are incredibly hard to reel back in once they get a lead in a title race.

Ah, they’re brilliant. Their movement is incredible. They haven’t clicked as much as United have in the opening two games, but it’s plainly obvious how well drilled they are. I think they’ll be awesome..devastating. It just needs a slight click. Thought they were unbelievably good in the second half last night with 10-men…just slightly unlucky. Some of their interplay was a joy to watch. I was sat at home applauding them. Think it’s the best City team I’ve ever seen and I also think they’re the most enjoyable (although not as effective) Pep team I’ve ever seen play.

Now that's just silly, after 2 games

It is a bit premature maybe but I knew City would still bambard a solid Everton team even with 10 men. United wouldn't be able to do that in similar circumstances under Mourinho imo. 

In fairness to SA I don't think he's being disingenuous in praising City and I do think City will win the league by putting more of the lesser teams away than United will. United can't open teams up the way City do. City will drop very few home points this season.   
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Sponsored Links

Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

Anyone know what's up with Herrra ?

Why change a winning formula? Long ass season. He will clock up 40 apps. 

I was wondering was it he was not getting selected through injury or had a disagreement with Josie or will be used in tougher games
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 11:55pm
I think too much is being read into his absence from the starting line up in the league so far. He played against Real, and was made vice captain by Mourinho earlier in the summer, I highly doubt he is out of favour
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 1:22am
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

I think too much is being read into his absence from the starting line up in the league so far. He played against Real, and was made vice captain by Mourinho earlier in the summer, I highly doubt he is out of favour

He's proved to be more far more useful in a more defensive setup than an attacking one, like the time he put Chelsea in his back pocket for 90 minutes.

He might not be the most gifted player but he definitely has a big role in the squad
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 11:22am
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

He's proved to be more far more useful in a more defensive setup than an attacking one, like the time he put Chelsea in his back pocket for 90 minutes.

He might not be the most gifted player but he definitely has a big role in the squad

He proved in his time at Athletic that he's a very creative player (just check his assist for Di Marcos at Old Trafford for an example) so I don't buy that
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2017 at 2:19pm
Zlatan has decided to get on board the bus again this season
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2017 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Zlatan has decided to get on board the bus again this season

He posted the picture below on Instagram before the club announced the signing

the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2017 at 2:24pm
Zlatan
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2017 at 2:30pm
Great news ClapClapClap
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2017 at 2:30pm
Bigger than Jesus. 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2017 at 2:59pm

Coming back for unfinished business!

Edited by bhob - 24 Aug 2017 at 2:59pm
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2017 at 3:45pm
Does this affect their style of play now,or the style Jose is trying to implement?
Him and Lukaku different in many ways. Can't see him starting both
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2017 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Does this affect their style of play now,or the style Jose is trying to implement?
Him and Lukaku different in many ways. Can't see him starting both

Very doubtful alright. I also can't imagine Zlatan has agreed to warm the bench for the season either which means they are likely to rotate the two of them a fair bit.
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2017 at 3:59pm
Lukaku will be the main man with Zlatan as back up. No doubt about it
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2017 at 4:00pm
Zlatan
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2017 at 7:04pm
Great news to come home to Hug
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2017 at 7:11pm
This is a very good decision. A fully firing Zlatan will enhance Manchester United, even after a good window.
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2017 at 7:17pm
Just give Utd the trophies now
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11381139114011411142 1770>
  Share Topic