You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manchester Utd Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10601061106210631064 1770>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 8:37pm
Toure Embarrassed
Sponsored Links

SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 8:38pm
Rashford's pace is spectacular.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 8:41pm
This is absolutely ridiculous. How the fcuk can the ref not see the two blocks from Otamendi?! 

Fernandinho as well. No yellow for that?! Confused
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Rashford's pace is spectacular.
Certainly has the legs of Otamendi but not the composure to make it count so far.
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 8:46pm
So close, probably the last player on the pitch you'd want on the end of that cross. Still should be burying it
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 8:50pm
Happy with a draw at half time but United have nothing going forward and will have to rely on set pieces.

Some change in City's defensive unit when Kompany plays. Kolorov who seems to get a lot of criticism has done a good job on the United front line. United need to tighten up and hold out for a draw as City will not be one of the teams United will replace in the top 4. United's best hope is Liverpool but United still have Spurs/Arsenal away so it's still unlikely imo. 

If they can hold out for a draw at least they're still in the hunt. 
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 8:55pm
Why the f**k wasn't Herrera trying to head it back across. That's where you would want Fellaini at the back post.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 9:08pm
There's a horrible inevitability about this game as it seems more of the same in the second half. United have been out battled and outplayed so far. 

United will need to score imo to get a draw as I can't see them holding out. 
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 9:14pm
United will win 1-0 with a poxy break away goal
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

There's a horrible inevitability about this game as it seems more of the same in the second half. United have been out battled and outplayed so far. 

You say that, but how much has De Gea really been tested so far? United have defended pretty well so far. Granted, they've been brutal going forward, but it's not as if they're blessed to be level
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 9:21pm
Only a matter of time before City score.Battering United now.
Hickster74 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hickster74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 9:23pm
Like the nordies in summer
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

You say that, but how much has De Gea really been tested so far? United have defended pretty well so far. Granted, they've been brutal going forward, but it's not as if they're blessed to be level

They are. 

United have been outfought, which I didn't think they would be going into tonight and some very poor finishing from Aguero surprisingly and Sterling. They also been outplayed in both defence and attack and keep giving the ball back to City.

They haven't been brutal as they're hanging in and have been pretty disciplined but they fact they keep losing possession even when there isn't huge City pressure on the ball is killing them.

City should be 3 up and are a clearly better team than United when they've Kompany back and are focused. 

Edited by irishmufc - 27 Apr 2017 at 9:26pm
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 9:27pm
This coont Fernandinho getting away elbow/going in high with the arm  Angry

Edited by irishmufc - 27 Apr 2017 at 9:28pm
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 9:33pm
Mourinho is such a negative fooker.  Parking the bus with one of the most expensive teams in world football.  I think they aren't allowed cross they half way line.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Mourinho is such a negative fooker.  Parking the bus with one of the most expensive teams in world football.  I think they aren't allowed cross they half way line.

I wish United did park the bus. They've left themselves way too open in this game and it's not working trying to go toe to toe with City. City are getting plenty behind the ball the odd time United do attack every leap year. 

There's a difference between parking the bus and getting pinned in by a superior attacking team. United parked the bus at Anfield but not here. I think they've been way too open between midfield and defence 

First time Bravo catches a ball in his life and he injures himself LOL

Edited by irishmufc - 27 Apr 2017 at 9:38pm
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 9:40pm
How f*ckin stupid can you get Angry
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 9:44pm
Did Felony start the game ? What a f**king muppet
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10601061106210631064 1770>
  Share Topic