Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manchester Utd Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16941695169616971698 1770>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2021 at 12:34am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

5 year plan! Trust the process.

You’ve no idea what’s coming through from the academy in a few years
Are you slow?

How is Ole going to fit the 26 teenagers into the side?
Sponsored Links

BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2021 at 5:01pm
Ole’s philosophy Clap

Trust the process, 5 year plan.

Edited by BrendanD88 - 16 Oct 2021 at 5:01pm
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2021 at 5:23pm
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2021 at 5:24pm
Meanwhile at the King Power Stadium 😂
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2021 at 9:25pm
Wish I backed it when predicting he’ll be gone pre Christmas Cry
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2021 at 3:16am
Some very tough games coming up, I hope he gets through them without a sacking at the end of it all. 

It was some away game record without defeat in fairness to OleClap 
It would damage this forums' reputation
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2021 at 12:04pm
There seems to be a turn against OGS by a lot of fans in the last few weeks.
A decent transfer window does paper over that he's just tactically not good enough
Would think he'd make a decent coach but not a manager 
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2021 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by SteoC SteoC wrote:

Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Originally posted by SteoC SteoC wrote:

We can all talk football. But as soon as somebody on a internet forum says: "they shouldn't do it this way, they should do it the way I think they should do it" they sound like a f**king idiot.

By all means discuss how United are doing it. But to say 'they should be doing this' makes you look like a mug. 

Half an hour ago, you didn't even know United had signed 26 teenagers in the past 24 months. And now you're telling us all how United should be doing it. 

Come on. If you could hear yourself...

Yet you seem to claim you're not a Man U fan while trotting out all this meta-knowledge and claiming to have your finger on the pulse of those sitting at Old Trafford. Funny how you keep referring to this large number of young players signed. Have you got statistics on how many others have been signed by competing clubs at that level, or where they have come from, or what their pedigree is like. If so, how are those clubs also competing (while winning silverware). Or do you have statistics saying that they have signed nobody at that level?

I'm not saying how United should do things. I'm simply saying that I think you're exculpating OGS on the basis of something that hasn't happened yet, or may not happen.

Yes, I do have records of all the youth bought up by teams. We all do. It's all over the internet. 

And I'm not telling you anything, other than what is actually happening. I am saying United are clearly planning for the long term by attempting to compete for multiple titles over multiple years. And you're getting riled by that. Fuming that they're not doing it right and that they should be competing NOW Goddamnit because they have spent the second most amount of money in the Premier League and have the third highest wage bill, but Goddamn it they should be coming out on top of Man City and Liverpool and Chelsea every year..... and how dare they finish second last year and only third the year before. 

I'm not getting emotional. I'm not even giving you my opinion. My opinion counts for f**k all. I'm simply telling you what is going on. You're the one arguing against what is actually going on it. You sound like a drunkard in a pub with the full kit on; socks and all. Nobody gives a sh*t what you think. Nobody cares what anybody thinks. We can all only give a sh*t about what is actually happening. Because we have no say, nor no sway.

To offer your opinion on what should be going on is to say: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer who actually wrote a football manuscript and philosophy while he was a player based on his training diaries and Darren Fletcher and Kieran McKenna and John Murtough - they don't know what they're talking about.

Me? I'm a member on a internet forum. They should do it my way!

It comes across as dumb. Like full-kit, screeching in my ear, smelling of booze dumb. 

Where is this guy at?
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2021 at 6:01pm
How’d Ronaldo not get sent off?
Ref lost his balls totally 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2021 at 7:11pm
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2021 at 7:12pm
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2021 at 7:15pm
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2021 at 7:15pm
LOL
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2021 at 7:50pm
Meanwhile, West Ham beat Man Utd 6-0 today in PL 2. Just not their day, eh ? A certain Armstrong Okoflex scored a hat-trick.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2021 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by Green Cockade Green Cockade wrote:

Meanwhile, West Ham beat Man Utd 6-0 today in PL 2. Just not their day, eh ? A certain Armstrong Okoflex scored a hat-trick.

Where are these 5 or 6 academy players who are going to see united start to dominate under Ole any season now?
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2021 at 8:21pm
The biggest surprise is some people are surprised at todays result! 
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2021 at 9:40pm
Wednesday night is the kind of low grade achievement that is keeping OGS hanging on. The season hasn’t started well and they are falling well off the pace in the league.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2021 at 10:06pm
I take pleasure in seeing how crap United are now. It is hilarious.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16941695169616971698 1770>
  Share Topic