Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manchester Utd Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14731474147514761477 1770>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Gary NevilleClap

What did Neville say?
Liverpool and all their fans are coonts

Ooh edgy stuff
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Sponsored Links

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Gary NevilleClap

What did Neville say?
Liverpool and all their fans are coonts
That was his autobiography, if I remember correctly.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 5:00pm
LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
AonSceal19 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AonSceal19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 5:34pm
Banter FC losing at home to Crystal Palace! They still have to play Wolves, Leicester City and Burnley away so lots more points will likely be dropped šŸ˜‚. Just a pity Manchester United have stooped to a level even worse than Banter FC.
ā€œRandolph sends it longā€¦and Shane Long is in behind the German defenceā€¦ Shane Long against Neuerā€¦. 1-0!.. What a moment!ā€
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 5:43pm
Banter fc ffs Embarrassed
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 5:56pm
LOL
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

I'm actually not sure which one is worse, this or "Lolchester United" Dead
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 6:40pm
O
Originally posted by Territorial Territorial wrote:

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

... but if they won the league next year, people would say  
Dunno what other people would say, but I reckon your Ma would say: 
"Baldrick, Baldrick, waken up, it's time to get up and get ready, otherwise you'll be late for school"

I donā€™t support man utd so not sure what your point is.  

The point I am making is that lots of people on here voice their assess decisions based on the results of said decision.  However thatā€™s easy scoreboard journalism that is futile. OSG was appointed in March 2019.  That is the time and the factors in place at that time are the basis for assessing the decision.  

AKA pedantic kunt
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 6:54pm

O

"Baldrick, Baldrick, waken up, it's time to get up and get ready, otherwise you'll be late for school"

The point I am making is that lots of people on here voice their assess decisions based on the results of said decision.  However thatā€™s easy scoreboard journalism that is futile. OSG was appointed in March 2019.  That is the time and the factors in place at that time are the basis for assessing the decision.  

Aha!  So its his useless imposter that was appointed. Ole Sunnar Golskjaer.  That explains a lot.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
TRV View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 6:55pm
Ermm
robbo View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Found the two funbags of the forum 
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 7:55pm
As a Manchester United supporter of over 50 years standing, I feel I need to get some things off my chest. In my many decades supporting our club, today was as bad as it has ever got. Worse than the crappy mid-table finishes of the late 80s, worse than losing to Bournemouth in the FA Cup in 1984, worse than relegation in 1974. 

I'm sick - sick of the crap football, sick of the preening ponces who wear the shirt, sick of the total lack of effort, sick of seeing ZERO professional pride.

We were a fookin' DISGRACE today. Gary Neville hit the nail squarely on the head. That man would die for Manchester United. He's angry, because he knows not one of those players is fit to lace his boots. And so am I, and so are all true guardians of our club.

These players are not fit to wear the shirt. They've already got rid of one manager this season, now they clearly want to get rid of another - a United legend who not one of them is fit to lace the boots of. 

Att the moment, we are nothing. We are a joke. Manchester City supporters are LAUGHING at us. 

Liverpool supporters, LIVERPOOL SUPPORTERS FOR f**k'S SAKE, absolutely LAUGHING at us. 

Ole took over, and single handedly brought us to a position where we could get Champions League football, where Manchester United MUST be if we want to be a force in English football again.

And those players have just sat there and said "nah, not for me". What a disgrace. 

Let's have a reality check here. If Manchester United are not in the Champions League next season, no top player worth their salt will touch us, we'll be toxic as regards transfers. And the circle of mediocrity that we've seen since Sir Alex retired will continue. This is the Arsenalisation of our club, the progressive winding down of a once great football club into no more than a cash cow, which the owners won't be able to milk any more cash out anyway of because we're bloody useless. 

Make no mistake, if we don't get Champions League football next season, we are FOOKED.

A generation of supporters reared on endless success is now apathetic and disinterested. They know NOTHING of the fallow years before we started winning. I can tell you, they were terrible. And they are coming back - they're already here. And nobody should fool themselves that it can't get worse, because let me tell you, they can. Look at AC Milan. Once the biggest club in the world, now a total irrelevance not just in European football but in Italian football. 

Why? Because they sat on their collective arses and thought the good times would magically go on forever. They didn't. And don't think that can't happen to us.

And most of the supporters just stand by and are happy to let it happen, because to them United is no more than an armchair pleasure, something they can dip in and out of like a soap opera, like Coronation Street or Eastenders. 

These type of supporters are not Manchester United supporters. They're happy to be cuckolded and consistently made fools of by Manchester City, they're happy for LIVERPOOL supporters to laugh at them. 

These are the same type of "supporters" who will cheer AGAINST their own team on Wednesday because they're more interested in seeing our hated city rivals winning the league than in saving our club.

Arsenal did us a huge favour with a typical tog sh*tting exercise today. Despite not dderving it, we STILL have a chance of getting top four. 

But we have to win every game from here on in. And that starts on Wednesday. Don't f**king talk to me about Liverpool. 

This is Manchester United, for fook's sake. Since when have we decided we're pathetic cuckolds more interested in LOSING so CITY can win the league than going out and WINNING ourselves?

Who wins the league is of no consequence to us. We have to look after OURSELVES. That means the players taking a bloody good look in the mirror and playing for us supporters who pay our hard earned money to watch them. We pay their wages. 

And it works both ways - if you turn up to Old Trafford on Wednesday night and cheer so OUR team BENDS OVER and lets fooking CITY win the league, don't EVER, EVER again call yourself a Manchester United supporter ever again. 

We are a great club. Time to start fooking acting like one and that means we make Old Trafford into a living hell for City on Wednesday, and we bury them.

KEEP THE RED FLAG FLYING HIGH
COS' MAN UNITED WILL NEVER DIE

Sid

Edited by sid waddell - 21 Apr 2019 at 8:01pm
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 7:55pm
thatā€™s a bad result for city today
The manner of the defeat especially, and the subsequent backlash to it from the likes of Neville will mean united will improve and fight for everything on Wednesday night 
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by robbo robbo wrote:

Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Found the two funbags of the forum 

LOL
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

As a Manchester United supporter of over 50 years standing, I feel I need to get some things off my chest. In my many decades supporting our club, today was as bad as it has ever got. Worse than the crappy mid-table finishes of the late 80s, worse than losing to Bournemouth in the FA Cup in 1984, worse than relegation in 1974. 

I'm sick - sick of the crap football, sick of the preening ponces who wear the shirt, sick of the total lack of effort, sick of seeing ZERO professional pride.

We were a fookin' DISGRACE today. Gary Neville hit the nail squarely on the head. That man would die for Manchester United. He's angry, because he knows not one of those players is fit to lace his boots. And so am I, and so are all true guardians of our club.

These players are not fit to wear the shirt. They've already got rid of one manager this season, now they clearly want to get rid of another - a United legend who not one of them is fit to lace the boots of. 

Att the moment, we are nothing. We are a joke. Manchester City supporters are LAUGHING at us. 

Liverpool supporters, LIVERPOOL SUPPORTERS FOR f**k'S SAKE, absolutely LAUGHING at us. 

Ole took over, and single handedly brought us to a position where we could get Champions League football, where Manchester United MUST be if we want to be a force in English football again.

And those players have just sat there and said "nah, not for me". What a disgrace. 

Let's have a reality check here. If Manchester United are not in the Champions League next season, no top player worth their salt will touch us, we'll be toxic as regards transfers. And the circle of mediocrity that we've seen since Sir Alex retired will continue. This is the Arsenalisation of our club, the progressive winding down of a once great football club into no more than a cash cow, which the owners won't be able to milk any more cash out anyway of because we're bloody useless. 

Make no mistake, if we don't get Champions League football next season, we are FOOKED.

A generation of supporters reared on endless success is now apathetic and disinterested. They know NOTHING of the fallow years before we started winning. I can tell you, they were terrible. And they are coming back - they're already here. And nobody should fool themselves that it can't get worse, because let me tell you, they can. Look at AC Milan. Once the biggest club in the world, now a total irrelevance not just in European football but in Italian football. 

Why? Because they sat on their collective arses and thought the good times would magically go on forever. They didn't. And don't think that can't happen to us.

And most of the supporters just stand by and are happy to let it happen, because to them United is no more than an armchair pleasure, something they can dip in and out of like a soap opera, like Coronation Street or Eastenders. 

These type of supporters are not Manchester United supporters. They're happy to be cuckolded and consistently made fools of by Manchester City, they're happy for LIVERPOOL supporters to laugh at them. 

These are the same type of "supporters" who will cheer AGAINST their own team on Wednesday because they're more interested in seeing our hated city rivals winning the league than in saving our club.

Arsenal did us a huge favour with a typical tog sh*tting exercise today. Despite not dderving it, we STILL have a chance of getting top four. 

But we have to win every game from here on in. And that starts on Wednesday. Don't f**king talk to me about Liverpool. 

This is Manchester United, for fook's sake. Since when have we decided we're pathetic cuckolds more interested in LOSING so CITY can win the league than going out and WINNING ourselves?

Who wins the league is of no consequence to us. We have to look after OURSELVES. That means the players taking a bloody good look in the mirror and playing for us supporters who pay our hard earned money to watch them. We pay their wages. 

And it works both ways - if you turn up to Old Trafford on Wednesday night and cheer so OUR team BENDS OVER and lets fooking CITY win the league, don't EVER, EVER again call yourself a Manchester United supporter ever again. 

We are a great club. Time to start fooking acting like one and that means we make Old Trafford into a living hell for City on Wednesday, and we bury them.

KEEP THE RED FLAG FLYING HIGH
COS' MAN UNITED WILL NEVER DIE

Sid

Embarrassed
Thatā€™s pathetic Sid 
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 8:10pm

O

My point was that anyone - MU fan or otherwise - who believes MU could win the PL next season must be dreaming.

They are miles behind Liverpool and City and even if OGS is the Real Deal, is given gazillions to spend, spends it on the right players, and they all hit the ground running, they still won't close the gap in one season.

(And that's the present gap - who's to say City and Liverpool won't be even stronger next season?) 
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 8:20pm

O

My point was that anyone - MU fan or otherwise - who believes MU could win the PL next season must be dreaming.

They are miles behind Liverpool and City and even if OGS is the Real Deal, is given gazillions to spend, spends it on the right players, and they all hit the ground running, they still won't close the gap in one season.

(And that's the present gap - who's to say City and Liverpool won't be even stronger next season?) 

I didn't say I believe that will win in next year. But my point was that even if they did that doesn't change the assessment of the board to give him the job in March 2019.  

I don't believe they will win the league next year just in case you somehow think I do. 
AKA pedantic kunt
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 8:30pm

O

Two years ago we played Ajax in the Europa League final and DESTROYED them

It were men against boys stuff

Now Ajax have just destroyed Real Madrid and Juventus and look like they could win the Champions League

We are MAN UNITED FFS - stop being so defeatist - we can turn this club around and make it great again but we MUST get top four this season!

We need to stuff the blue scum on Wednesday night - nothing better than a good thrashing of the plastic filth
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14731474147514761477 1770>
  Share Topic