FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SĂ©amus Coleman

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 211212213214215 230>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
grannyrule View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grannyrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2012 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Originally posted by grannyrule grannyrule wrote:

Started right midfield for Everton yesterday Thumbs Up

Right backWink....Mirallas played right midfield

sh*te i thought Everton lined up 4-4-2 yesterday no?

My bad anyway , i only seen the highlights Thumbs Up

More of 4-5-1/4-4-1-1 with Fellaini behind Jelavic ..no worriesThumbs Up
Sponsored Links

The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2012 at 4:33pm
Was poor and at fault for second goal. Makes way too many errors for a right full
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2012 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by grannyrule grannyrule wrote:

sh*te i thought Everton lined up 4-4-2 yesterday no?

My bad anyway , i only seen the highlights Thumbs Up

Edited by Green Devil - 04 Nov 2012 at 4:31pm
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
grannyrule View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grannyrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2012 at 4:27pm

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2012 at 4:18pm
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2012 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by KING-CON KING-CON wrote:

Darron Gibson is the biggest moaner and Shane Duffy is the thickest at Everton LOL

Darron Gibson biggest moaner? There's a surprise, he seems like such a chirpy chap!
KING-CON View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KING-CON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2012 at 12:07pm
Darron Gibson is the biggest moaner and Shane Duffy is the thickest at Everton LOL
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2012 at 10:08am
Seamus Coleman is on Soccer AM this morning on the Teamates feature.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2012 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by rainpaulo rainpaulo wrote:

Trap as stubborn as he is doesn't have the balls to drop the likes of O Shea or Keane.
As for Coleman I think we are focusing a bit too much on him almost waiting for mistakes

Take out the almost from that sentence and that's the case for most on here.
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
Gaillimh Abu View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaillimh Abu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2012 at 2:25pm
It will be interesting to see what Trap does when he has a full squad to pick from. I would not be surprised if he plays Dunne and Ledger in the centre and puts O'Shea right full again no matter how well Coleman is doing with Everton.
To try and fail is understandable but to fail to try is inexcusable
rainpaulo View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rainpaulo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2012 at 2:19pm
Trap as stubborn as he is doesn't have the balls to drop the likes of O Shea or Keane.
As for Coleman I think we are focusing a bit to much on him almost waiting for mistakes his defending will improve the more games he plays there
Gaillimh Abu View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaillimh Abu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2012 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by wrestler313 wrestler313 wrote:

Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Originally posted by danny10tot danny10tot wrote:

I'm going out on a limb and saying that the full backs who started against the Faroes should start for the rest of the campaign! I'd be far more confident with that and in the long term O'Shea and Sledge look our most likely pairing at CB particularly with dunney is out till the new year! 

100% agree as I think most Irish supporters would. It would defy logic if Trap went back to O'Shea at RB since he has been brutal there. But it's Trap we are talking about.

The encouraging thing is after the Faroe game the three players he singled out for individual praise were Coleman, Wilson and McCarthy

In fairness O'Shea wasn't any better at centre half v Germany or the Faroes, he was gash in both games.  I'd much sooner St Ledger beside Dunne if he gets fit again, O'Shea benched.

agreed 100 %

+1

To try and fail is understandable but to fail to try is inexcusable
wrestler313 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wrestler313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2012 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

I'm going out on a limb and saying that the full backs who started against the Faroes should start for the rest of the campaign! I'd be far more confident with that and in the long term O'Shea and Sledge look our most likely pairing at CB particularly with dunney is out till the new year! 

100% agree as I think most Irish supporters would. It would defy logic if Trap went back to O'Shea at RB since he has been brutal there. But it's Trap we are talking about.

The encouraging thing is after the Faroe game the three players he singled out for individual praise were Coleman, Wilson and McCarthy

In fairness O'Shea wasn't any better at centre half v Germany or the Faroes, he was gash in both games.  I'd much sooner St Ledger beside Dunne if he gets fit again, O'Shea benched.

agreed 100 %
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2012 at 12:46pm

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2012 at 12:29pm

Will it happen though , most managers would be nailed on to keep the best players on the field but no doubt Trap will spring a shock or not in regard to team selection Angry

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2012 at 10:51am

danny10tot View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danny10tot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2012 at 11:58pm
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.

George Best
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2012 at 10:49pm
He still has a lot to learn at Rb. He is not very solid there put it that way. But I think he has great potential for the position and just needs more experience, he could be a real top right back and I'd still have him a guarenteed starter for us the moment. I think having full backs who are comfortable moving the ball forward is something we have been missing under Trap the last while and it is one of the reasons we play so many long balls!

Edited by t_rAndy - 21 Oct 2012 at 10:51pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 211212213214215 230>
  Share Topic