FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Séamus Coleman

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 207208209210211 230>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Mick_G View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mick_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2012 at 2:28pm
w**kers
@mickgleeson82
Sponsored Links

Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2012 at 2:28pm
Some awful crap written their by fans, horrible ****s

daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2012 at 2:27pm
Its a shame to see the lad get that amount of sh*te levelled at him, still learning at that level and that position
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2012 at 2:18pm
antony mahoney ‏@AntMahoneyEFC
Seamus Coleman really is beginning to prove the notion that the Irish are thick!

craig sage ‏@craigsage
Anybody who rates seamus coleman as a footballer need their head testing! #spaceman

Dean Arrowsmith ‏@pingudean
"@Aaron_Corrigan: Hope for Seamus Coleman never to wear an Everton shirt again lost us the points single handedly. #irish****" Dickhead

josh little ‏@joshlit5
Seamus Coleman is f**king monk can't defend for sh*t
Expand

18 Nov LeonOsman_Not ‏@LeonOsman_Not
#NobodyLikes Seamus Coleman, Irish twat thought he could cheer us up with an Irish jig.... ****

Wa77ace ‏@TW71112
Seamus Coleman should be axed. Been nothing but a liability since he came back. Wouldn't have this nonsense with Hibbo
Expand

17 Nov IAN WHAN ‏@whanie49
Seamus Coleman isnt the brightest #efc
Expand

17 Nov Willy Thunderwood ‏@Will_Underwood7
And Seamus Coleman was a complete knob today, that 'injury' after the Gorkss challenge and his face when the penalty was given #readingfc

Laura ‏@Lauraefc17
Yes, the source of all our problems...Seamus Coleman. Of course.
Expand

17 Nov chris spencer ‏@spenthered
HAHAHA seamus coleman is the durtiest pikey gypo i ever seen #disismydawg
Expand

17 Nov Dave #DFAFD ‏@RaveDoe
"@Bentlegs: Can somebody teach Seamus Coleman how to defend please." Jamie Carragher?
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2012 at 2:09pm
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2012 at 2:08pm
Ryan Bennett ‏@RyanBennett80
Would have been a great weekend if Seamus Coleman got hit by a car at a young age!

Neil Harrison ‏@NeilHarrison92
Seamus Coleman is complete and utter sh*te! #Gypo
Expand

conor mallon ‏@conormallon10
the abuse Seamus Coleman got on here over the weekend was not called for #efc #everton

Mark Waters ‏@markwaters84
after 3 days on meds I still have a seamus coleman style jaw
Expand

Callum Dumbell ‏@CalDumbell1878
Seamus coleman is a poor right back
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2012 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Got slaughtered and racially abused on twitter over the weekend
A lot of Everton fans don't rate him at all

Do you want to elaborate?
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
rainpaulo View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rainpaulo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2012 at 1:58pm
Racially abused Jesus wept
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2012 at 1:54pm
Got slaughtered and racially abused on twitter over the weekend
A lot of Everton fans don't rate him at all
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2012 at 11:39pm
Costly mistake for the penalty yesterday but his pro's still far out way his cons. He's still learning and offers far more than any of the alternatives.

At least I'll admit he's not the finished article as a defender. Funny how the lads who like to criticise Coleman are straight on when he makes a mistake like that but are nowhere to be seen after any of his good performances (which make up a significant majority).
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2012 at 11:32pm
Best option we have (it isn't as if O'Shea, Kelly or McShane are exactly mistake free) and weirdly enough for an Irish full back under Trap, on the basis of the Greece game, our best attacker to boot. Has to stay, simple as. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2012 at 4:22pm
I reckon that Coleman is still a better defender than O Shea at RB from watching him a few times for Everton recently. I agree with Gerk that he needs to tidy up the mistakes, but What he can offer us going forward more than makes up for possible defensive lapses.

Doesnt really matter what we think or how he plays at club level for that matter as his name is already on the team sheet for the Sweden match
Doire View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2012 at 4:18pm
I've always liked O'Shea - or, rather, I've never disliked him - but my impression of his last few performances is that he's living off his seniority and earlier form rather than his current skills or lack thereof.
Doire View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2012 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by TheMightyQuinn TheMightyQuinn wrote:

the only way he learns is to keep playing through them...

international football is a different animal. he needs to play.

Yep. This applies to a lot of other players too.
TheMightyQuinn View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheMightyQuinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2012 at 3:55pm
the only way he learns is to keep playing through them...

international football is a different animal. he needs to play.

besides, all of our other options are mistake prone, so id rather have the player who can make something happen at the other end, as well as has the ability to make a 5 yard pass, play/run himself out of danger rather than punting it back to them, and has the pace to keep up with their players. you can learn how to be in position.... you can't learn how to stop players running around the outside of you.
You'll not see nothing like the Mighty Quinn
rainpaulo View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rainpaulo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2012 at 11:55am
Unfortunately at fault for 2 against Everton yesterday....Moyes said he is young and will have to learn...but this say they were costly mistakes.
BaileNuisBhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileNuisBhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2012 at 3:28pm
Great performance last night. I hope he keeps his place for the qualifiers in march but then again i wouldn't be surprised if he didnt.
Say no to Egg Chasing!!!
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2012 at 11:13am
Originally posted by Trapped Trapped wrote:

Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Originally posted by Trapped Trapped wrote:

Quality from Coleman last night Clap

He should never be right back for Ireland Wink

When there was no sign of him playing anywhere bar right midfield for Everton Wink

Delighted to see him do very well last night and his attitude was first class Clap
Full back was always his natural position Thumbs Up 

It shouldn't take Moyes' opinion to change for others to do likewise Wink

Ah i know it was , i just felt he needed to nail down the right back position at Everton before we would use him at right back for Ireland given that he'd been converted to a winger a few years back.

But as i've said a few times before on here , i was sceptical about him playing at right back but i'm delighted he's proved me wrong Thumbs Up
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 207208209210211 230>
  Share Topic