You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Berlin to Poznan Train

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 30>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
keith11 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keith11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 7:13pm
If anyone has a spare ticket/seat for the 10th June please let me know. I cant pm as Ive not been on here long enough - thanks
Sponsored Links

The Snail View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Snail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 11:21am
Anyone on this train on the 18th?
eire77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eire77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 12:59am
Hi lads, looking for train tickets for the 9th from Berlin to Poznan. Am bit confused. Does no seats mean only standing room only?
Anyone with spares much appreciated, there are three of us travelling and can do morning or afternoon (preferabally) train.
Thanks lads
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get me...
kellsred View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellsred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 12:19am
Originally posted by bleob bleob wrote:

Any more spare tickets going for the 14:40 on the 9th lads?

I have one spare for that train, returning on the 19th June if you're interested.
Assigned seat so no standing!

Edited by kellsred - 24 May 2012 at 12:20am
trainee View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trainee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 11:50pm
3 of us  traveling on Sat 9th on 9.40 train and as we are traveling to Torun we will be staying on the train at Poznan and changing at Kutno.

Many other fans doing the same? or will the train feel like a morgue after the mass exit in Poznan
SeanODonovan View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeanODonovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 9:34pm

In case you haven’t come across them, these are apparently the Ryanair of Polish budget coaches

keith11 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keith11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 2:29pm
bones , I havent been on here long enough to be able to pm . Could you mail me at   markpenonly at the hotplace dot com  thanks
bonesdublin View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonesdublin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 9:42am
I have 4 tickets for the morning train from Berlin to Poznan.

PM me and we will sort something out.
bleob View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bleob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 9:12am
Originally posted by keith11 keith11 wrote:

What tickets ? Train ?

Sorry - yeah train tickets from Berlin to Poznan.

Landing on the morning on the 9th and hoping to get on the 14:40 but the DB site says there are no more seats.

The website will still let me book a ticket but I'm not sure it will be valid or if I just won't have an assigned seat. Don't fancy standing for 3 and half hours.

keith11 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keith11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 11:33pm
Im looking for a train ticket on the 10th June , preferably morning from Berlin Ostbahnoff.

keith11 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keith11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 11:30pm
What tickets ? Train ?
bleob View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bleob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 11:02pm
Any more spare tickets going for the 14:40 on the 9th lads?
londondub View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote londondub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2012 at 2:41pm
Lads, I have tickets from Berlin to all games (including football special to Gdansk) for anyone interested due to mate pulling out of trip - anyone interested please feel free to contact !

MIGHTYONE View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MIGHTYONE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2012 at 11:40pm
Me and the brother on the 6.40am on the Saturday. Thought it would be a good idea to get there early to soak up the atmosphere. It appears more will be in Berlin on the Saturday lol.
bonesdublin View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonesdublin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2012 at 9:17pm
I still have spare tickets for the morning train from Berlin on the 10th.

PM me to sort it out, 4 available.
rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2012 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by konichiwa konichiwa wrote:

Rolo
I need 2 tickets for that train- how can we sort?
I also need 1 ticket for the Poznan to Berlin journey at 1231 on 11th June if anybody can help

Are u able to send PMs?

If not give me an email at the address below. 

*waits for someone to complain again*
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
HDUB View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HDUB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2012 at 9:03pm
daboi89 are you getting bus to Poznan?
If so it may originate from the Central Bus Station (ZOB) which is only about 15 min taxi ride from Tegel.
eaststand85 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eaststand85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2012 at 2:22pm
Two of us on the Aer Lingus flight at 7.20 on Friday the 8th landing in SXF at 10.35 and then heading to the Hauptbahnhof for 14.40 train to Poznan. I know a cab firm in Berlin through work and could arrange a transfer for around 8 or 9 people if anyone interested?

Let me know if so and I'll look into price, otherwise will just get train or S Bahn in. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 30>
  Share Topic