You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Rugby Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 470>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 12:03am
asked my mate if blackrock were worth a punt at 11's, 'not a chance'
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 7:56am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

asked my mate if blackrock were worth a punt at 11's, 'not a chance'

Back the Gick
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 8:33am
NZ legend and general hard bastard Brad Thorn been linked with move to Leinster
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2012 at 6:50pm
Earls named at No.13 for the Wales game

Other than that it's almost the same XV that started against Wales in the RWC
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2012 at 7:07pm
Not long now
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2012 at 8:16pm

Im happy with Trimble at 13, he's been great this season. I was dreading he was gonna go for Paddy Wallace at 12 and Darcy at 13. Would have went for ROG at 10 but Sextons gonna have to step up to the plate eventually.

Edited by Landon Donovan - 01 Feb 2012 at 8:20pm
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
farfar View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farfar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2012 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Im happy with Trimble at 13, he's been great this season. I was dreading he was gonna go for Paddy Wallace at 12 and Darcy at 13. Would have went for ROG at 10 but Sextons gonna have to step up to the plate eventually.

Trimble is on the wing with D'arcy and Earls in the centre. Would have prefered Mcfadden there instead of Earls but in fairness he does score a lot of tries for Ireland.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2012 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by farfar farfar wrote:

Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Trimble is on the wing with D'arcy and Earls in the centre. Would have prefered Mcfadden there instead of Earls but in fairness he does score a lot of tries for Ireland.

Alright. I just assumed Trimble will go in as 13 Embarrassed

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2012 at 10:30pm
Predictions for weekend:

France by 10
Scotland by 7
Ireland by 10 (Wales are missing 5 from their starting XV in the RWC QF)
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2012 at 5:27pm
Anybody after making a mini league for a Fantasy 6 nations team??? Irish Times or Guinness??
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2012 at 5:29pm
Think BSM might have not too sure

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2012 at 5:58pm
Was hoping one of you whizz kids could do it
It wouldn't have a clue
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2012 at 9:54pm
BOD to play until 2015 RWC ?

HE HASN’T GONE away, you know?

Ireland’s rugby stars may be preparing for Sunday’s Six Nations game with Wales at the Aviva Stadium, but they’re doing so without skipper Brian O’Driscoll.

The Leinster centre will miss his first Six Nations campaign since 2000 as he recuperates from a recent shoulder operation.

But O’Driscoll insists he’ll be around for another while yet, even raising the prospect of continuing in top-flight rugby until the next World Cup in England 2015.

“I wouldn’t put any limitations on where I want to go and what I want to achieve,” O’Driscoll tells presenter Matt Cooper, in an interview to be broadcast on Today FM’s Last Word programme this evening.

“I definitely see myself playing hopefully at some stage this year, definitely next year and then you just have to listen to how you’re feeling, both from a body and mind point of view. If you’re in decline, I’d like to go out on a high, but if you still have a lot to offer… I certainly feel I’ll be around for a little time yet.

“You know what, I’m not putting a final date on when I’m finishing because the body will give up before the mind will,” he adds.

O’Driscoll, who is already back in training with the European champions, says the time away from the limelight was needed.

“I feel very motivated at the moment and I feel very rested as well,” the 33-year-old said. “I definitely needed some time off after the World Cup irrespective of whether I needed an operation or not.

“I played a lot of consecutive test matches, in fact I looked back and the last test I’d missed, prior to one of the World Cup warm-ups against England, was Eddie O’Sullivan’s last game – I’d played 28 consecutive tests or something – you can’t keep going that way, I’d played a lot of big European games and the body was very tired.”

Surely he won't Shocked 

I'd say he'll hang up the boots after the Lions tour next year

Will be a sad day when he does finally retire Cry

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2012 at 8:05am
Ire 18 Wales 12
Scot 16 Eng 28
France 36 Italy 12
WindBag View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Makes great Pancakes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WindBag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2012 at 8:19am
Ire 24 Wales 19
Scot 18 Eng 20
France 40 Italy 8
Huggybeer View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huggybeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2012 at 11:32am
Originally posted by WindBag WindBag wrote:

Ire 24 Wales 19
Scot 18 Eng 20
France 40 Italy 8

France evens on PP at -20
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2012 at 11:33am
ireland 19 wales 13
scotland 23 england 20
france 38 italy 18
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2012 at 1:04pm
Ire 20-16 Wal
Sco 10-9 Eng
Fra 31-6 Italy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 470>
  Share Topic