You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Rugby Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 470>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2012 at 7:12pm
Schools Senior cup starting soonClapbetting just released
Have to say the Gick are an interesting price at 11/2
know a few of the goys there and they fancy there chances this yearClap
Clongowes evens
St Michaels 21/10
Terenure 11/2
Blackrock 11/1
Roscrea 35/1
Kilkenny College 40/1
Belvedere 40/1
St Mary's 60/1
Castleknock 66/1
Gonzaga 66/1
Presentation Bray 66/1
CUS 66/1
St Gerards 80/1
CBC Monkstown 100/1
Templeogue College

PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2012 at 7:19pm
Belvo were playing Wes in Killbogget field earlier today. Lots of goys about. Was gonna stop off and watch as i was walking by but i didnt want to get my shoes muddy Thumbs Up
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2012 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Belvo were playing Wes in Killbogget field earlier today. Lots of goys about. Was gonna stop off and watch as i was walking by but i didnt want to get my shoes muddy Thumbs Up
Is that were Cabinteely new set up is?That must be very near to were the Brack play is it,behind Wattville estate(i think)
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2012 at 8:00pm
6 Nations back next week Clap 

Italy v France (France win)
Engand v Scotland (Scotland win)
Ireland v Wales (Ireland win)
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2012 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Is that were Cabinteely new set up is?That must be very near to were the Brack play is it,behind Wattville estate(i think)

Yeah it's where Cabineteely play and Seapoint Rugby Club. Killbogget is on top of the hill at the end of the 2nd brack pitch.
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2012 at 8:07pm

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Yeah it's where Cabineteely play and Seapoint Rugby Club. Killbogget is on top of the hill at the end of the 2nd brack pitch.
thinking of sending my daughter there to play ball next yearThumbs Up
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2012 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

6 Nations back next week Clap 

Italy v France (France win)
Engand v Scotland (Scotland win)
Ireland v Wales (Ireland win)
Just as a very small part of me was gettin an interest again in rugby union due to betting on the heineken cup they go and bring this pile of pish back Thumbs Down

totally pointless competition imo and now gonna have to suffer countless ads on bbc telling me its the greatest piece of sh*te in the world and ssn using up valuable hours of broadcast time with it when it could be put to better use showing blue square northern premier highlights or doing cricket interviews with the bangladeshi womens 3rd XI Clap

When's the heineken cup back so I know when to look at this thread again?
gustavo tinto View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gustavo tinto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2012 at 9:08pm

You're right on the money BSM. my old mate is one of the coachs of the SCT and he's telling me 'nure ,Clongowes final. Michael's are also strong on our side of the draw but we've some top quality players particularly at 13. keep an eye. but I've probably put the mockers on them by putting them in a double with  Ireland for the Grand slam. Poland sorted if it comes up though...

" that nag wouldn't win a horse lookalike contest in a room full of badgers"
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2012 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by gustavo tinto gustavo tinto wrote:

You're right on the money BSM. my old mate is one of the coachs of the SCT and he's telling me 'nure ,Clongowes final. Michael's are also strong on our side of the draw but we've some top quality players particularly at 13. keep an eye. but I've probably put the mockers on them by putting them in a double with  Ireland for the Grand slam. Poland sorted if it comes up though...

Clap
JH91 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JH91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 12:15am
Whats the story with Belvo, St Mary's and Blackrock this year?
Crazy prices.
How did the Autumn games go?

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 12:17am
Originally posted by JH91 JH91 wrote:

Whats the story with Belvo, St Mary's and Blackrock this year?
Crazy prices.
How did the Autumn games go?

what are the prices?? mate is on the blackrock seconds, missed the firsts, reckons they have a decent enough team this year, will ask a friend who coaches at marys if theyre worth a punt
JH91 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JH91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 12:19am
PP down but according to BSM, rock at 11's, Belvo 40's and St Marys 60/1.
Seems madness
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 12:21am
Originally posted by JH91 JH91 wrote:

PP down but according to BSM, rock at 11's, Belvo 40's and St Marys 60/1.
Seems madness

will have a bet on all of them if thats the case, oen the schools must have a serious team if it is true

edit - just seen prices now!

Edited by nvidic - 26 Jan 2012 at 12:27am
JH91 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JH91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 12:24am
Think I'll dutch the 3 Myself.
Has the draw been made yet?
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 12:26am
will have a chat with a few and see what the story is, mates coaches in terenure not marys now i think about it, michaels are known as bottlers though, very short
JH91 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JH91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 12:31am
Neither Belvo or Blackrock have anyone representing them in the Leinster u18.
must be a first
Jim'll fix it (FBI) View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim'll fix it (FBI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 12:31am
Id say its the pinnacle of any sportsmans career winning the Leinster senior cup. Receiving the cup from your mother then scoring the most popular girls in your area.
JH91 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JH91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 12:45am
Looking through the thread on boards seems like Michaels and Clongowes are deserved favs.
might have a go on Michaels seeing as they got a very generous draw.
Two of Clongowes, Belvo, Blackrock and Terenure will be out in the first round
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 470>
  Share Topic