You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Rugby Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 369370371372373 471>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2014 at 6:20pm
The Goys are out. Munster have no chance against these. I think we are going to get a repeat final.
Curiousdub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curiousdub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2014 at 6:15pm
They got 1 try but couldn't convert.

26-14
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2014 at 6:03pm
Armitage penalty seals it,only 1 Irish side in the semi,some were predicting there would be 3.
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2014 at 6:01pm
Cant see Leinster scoring 2 tries.
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curiousdub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2014 at 6:00pm
23-9

Poor Leinster.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curiousdub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2014 at 5:47pm
Toulon lead 16-6.

Leinster need a try quickly.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curiousdub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2014 at 5:09pm
Toulon 6-6 Leinster

Nearly halftime. Wilkinson off injured.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2014 at 12:03pm
Go Goys 
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2014 at 11:14am
Let's go Len Store,let's go
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2014 at 11:02am
Lads, any streams for the Leinster game today. Stuck in the house so be great to see it. Cheers.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2014 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

I see Ulster's Jared Payne was sent off for recklessly crashing into and upending Alex Goode of Saracens in this evening's Heineken Lager Beer Cup match, resulting in Goode being stretchered off in a neck brace after landing on his head. 

A correct and brave decision from the French referee to issue the red card. 

Goode, if he was conscious, would have heard the sound of booing ringing in his ears as he was carried off.

It's an example of what I talk about when I say that rugby union football does not have the culture of respect that is there in association football. The tackle was reckless and showed no duty of care to the opponent. 

Culture of respect, tut tut.

Watch the tackle again Sid Payne never took his eyes of the ball and was fully committed to getting it. Was never a red card a yellow and 10 minutes in the sin bin would of been a good punishment for it. I'd go as far to say if jared Payne had of left the ground and the collision happened in the air that no action would of been taken by the ref. he had a long time to make the decision and IMO still got it wrong
Doesn't matter if there was malice or not. It was reckless and he could easily have paralysed Goode. He has a duty of care to his opponent to know where he is, and he didn't do that. 

Rugby union football's clamping down on spear tackles and anything which can cause spinal injuries is one of the few things to applaud in the game. Certainly their rugby league counterparts could learn a thing or two in this regard.
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2014 at 11:10pm
Some demolition job done on Toulouse by Munster. O'Connell very happy with his try. 1st in 4 years. Be great if Leinster win and set up a derby semi final on April 26th.
Be worth attending.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2014 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

I see Ulster's Jared Payne was sent off for recklessly crashing into and upending Alex Goode of Saracens in this evening's Heineken Lager Beer Cup match, resulting in Goode being stretchered off in a neck brace after landing on his head. 

Goode, if he was conscious, would have heard the sound of booing ringing in his ears as he was carried off.

It's an example of what I talk about when I say that rugby union football does not have the culture of respect that is there in association football. The tackle was reckless and showed no duty of care to the opponent. 

Watch the tackle again Sid Payne never took his eyes of the ball and was fully committed to getting it. Was never a red card a yellow and 10 minutes in the sin bin would of been a good punishment for it. I'd go as far to say if jared Payne had of left the ground and the collision happened in the air that no action would of been taken by the ref. he had a long time to make the decision and IMO still got it wrong
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2014 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

google autosuggest

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2014 at 10:09pm

google autosuggest
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2014 at 7:21pm

Tippbiffo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippbiffo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2014 at 9:21pm
A so so match. Zebo is class
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2014 at 9:19pm
The Goys   
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 369370371372373 471>
  Share Topic