You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Rugby Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 362363364365366 470>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2021 at 2:55pm
Sid what’s your views on your beloved scots not
Taking the knee in any great number yesterday 😀😀😀
AKA pedantic kunt
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2021 at 2:56pm
just watchin the start of Ireland Wales here, has to be difficult for the players to get up for a game with zero atmosphere
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2021 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

just watchin the start of Ireland Wales here, has to be difficult for the players to get up for a game with zero atmosphere

They are rugby players they are well used to
It. 
AKA pedantic kunt
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2021 at 3:01pm
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Unreal

I want to go and kill some invading English knights right now

Shower of public school sh*tebags, as The Big Yin said, never trust any f**ker in a kilt or any professional Scotsman with a surname for a Christian nameLOL
“Hey Cameron, have you seen Finn or Douglas about?”
LOL
There you go mate LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Bryan Roy Keane
John Robbie Keane
Micheál Martin O'Neill
Stern John Giles
John Terry Phelan
Henry Paul McGrath
Pat Kenny Cunningham
Steve James McClean
Billy Ray Cyrus Christie
Alice Glenn Whelan
Debbie Harry Arter
Tony David McGoldrick
Paul Simon Cox
David Jason McAteer
Bruce Lee Carsley
Bill Clinton Morrison

LOL

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2021 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

It. 
Think you're confusing them with the soccer team, mate
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2021 at 3:05pm
billy ray cyrus Christie LOLLOL
Sounds like a q anon good ol boy
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2021 at 3:06pm
Ireland pinged for crossing

First time any crossing has been seen from an Irish international team since Matt Doherty headed a goal off one against Denmark in November 2019
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2021 at 3:11pm

It. 

More anti Irish football bias on an Irish football forum.  If you dislike Irish football so much why are you here. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2021 at 3:14pm

It. 

More anti Irish football bias on an Irish football forum.  If you dislike Irish football so much why are you here. 
I've touched a raw nerve with Mr. Cancel Culture again LOL

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2021 at 3:21pm
Peter O'Mahony is defo getting red carded here

Sonny Bill Williams like
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2021 at 3:23pm
Posts deleted from September 2019 to January 2020 on this thread does that mean the World Cup never happened brilliant news. 
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2021 at 3:26pm

It. 

I've touched a raw nerve with Mr. Cancel Culture again LOL

😀😀😀 no nerve touched here.  Just asking you questions and calling
Out your hypocrisy.  I see you have ignored my question regarding many of the Scottish rugby players refusing to take the knee yesterday. I suspect if it was the Irish football team you would be doubling down on them. The question is why are you so negative against the Irish football team and even strangely why come on to a forum which is an Irish football forum.  It would be like me going on to a Rovers or Celtic or Rangers or Tipp hurling forum.  

AKA pedantic kunt
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2021 at 3:27pm
Do you support Northern Ireland Baldrick?
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2021 at 3:32pm

No I support the Irish football team and Bohs to a lesser extent.  

This is the only forum I post on regularly as a result.  I posted a few times on the Bohs forum, think I posed on boards once or twice and a music tickets forum. 

I have no interest in posting on forums for teams that I don’t support. I think registering for forums for teams you don’t support is the act of a WUM plain and simple. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2021 at 3:34pm

No I support the Irish football team and Bohs to a lesser extent.  

This is the only forum I post on regularly as a result.  I posted a few times on the Bohs forum, think I posed on boards once or twice and a music tickets forum. 

I have no interest in posting on forums for teams that I don’t support. I think registering for forums for teams you don’t support is the act of a WUM plain and simple. 
Northern Ireland are an Irish team

You're anti-Irish football LOL

This is the Rugby thread by the way

Why are you in here if you've no interest in posting about rugby? LOL

Boredom undoubtedly
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2021 at 3:37pm
I am not on the northern Irish forum though.  

My issue is not with you not supporting the Irish football team.  It’s not supporting them and then being a regular poster on a forum setup by Irish football fans for Irish fans to discuss Irish football.  

Crucial difference.  I wouldn’t dare go on to a northern Irish football forum and run down their team etc. 

You are a WUM at least own it. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2021 at 3:44pm

I am not on the northern Irish forum though.  

My issue is not with you not supporting the Irish football team.  It’s not supporting them and then being a regular poster on a forum setup by Irish football fans for Irish fans to discuss Irish football.  

Crucial difference.  I wouldn’t dare go on to a northern Irish football forum and run down their team etc. 

You are a WUM at least own it. 
But according to your own standards you're anti-Irish football Baldrick because you're anti-an Irish international team

That's partitionist, exclusionary and dare I say sectarian

Also I do support the FAI team, but like most people I just don't care much at the moment because they're useless and it's very hard to care

The vast, vast majority of Irish people who are interested in soccer agree with me, as does much of this forum

It's clear you'd like some sort of purity test to allow people attend matches - that's the sort of small minded nonsense that turns people off the FAI team

Also this is the rugby thread

Stop wumming, and stop thinking that everybody who doesn't think like you is a WUM

You need to get out of that stagnant echo chamber you inhabit

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2021 at 3:48pm
Also if atmosphere wasn't/isn't a serious problem at Republic of Ireland matches there would be no need for a singing section

There was and is a problem with atmosphere and thus it was felt there was a need for a singing section

Instead of admitting that, you take it as a personal attack and feel the need to try and censor people for stating a fact

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 362363364365366 470>
  Share Topic