You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nvidic's overpriced bets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 3:31pm
I'm gonna back Ireland to draw our next three games, the draw with Armenia is 5/2 and I'm guessing that it will say be 9/4 for the other games in the play offs, this works out at 36/1

Now if we can just jam our way in via the away goals ruleApprove
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 5:11pm
We are better than Armenia.
Theres only one sport that matters..
Stoked Up View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoked Up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2011 at 7:16am
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

Lithunia are 5/1 at home to the Czech's.

Looking at their results for the past 2 years they are hit or miss as they beat the Czech's in Olomouc but lost to Leichenstein 2-0 in June this year then beat Armenia 3-0 in an august friendly. The czech's have the added pressure of having to win the game and could be caught on the counter attack as I think Lithunia have some pretty quick forwards so they could be a bit of value if anyone wants to risk them

Wouldn't touch it. Lithuania have nothing to play for, other than pride. 

The Czech Republic are playing for a place in the playoffs as it's most unlikely that Scotland will win in Spain.
Also, a draw might likely be enough (should word come through that Scotland are losing) as Czech hold a greater head to head with Scotland.
Scotland might grab a famous draw and leave the Czechs needing a win.

It all amounts to far too many other variables for me to touch this bet.

MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 11:22am
Originally posted by The Boy Z The Boy Z wrote:

We are better than Armenia.

Player for player, yes. But Armenia are a very good football team, and it won't be long until they do qualify. They are more ruthless than we are/were in the latter parts of this camaign in my opinion. Last night would have been a lot different if the ref hadn't f**ked up. But that's neither here nor there.
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 11:22am
Ireland 100/1 to win the euros
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 11:58am
Some interesting bets up at the min, ireland to draw estonia and qualify at 4's, turkey at 7s
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 1:01pm
Ireland to draw Estonia is 1 in four anyways ffs! What a sh*t price!
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2011 at 4:48am
Only had quick look at the coupons but napoli 3's and draw no bet 2's seema overpriced tonight, home against bayern
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2011 at 5:05am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Only had quick look at the coupons but napoli 3's and draw no bet 2's seema overpriced tonight, home against bayern
Napoli are home to Bayern and are 3/1?that cant be right
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2011 at 5:33am
Thats paddys price! Took the draw no bet myself
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2011 at 5:38am
16/5 fuk me thats a monster price
are they playing there u15s tonight!
shoggy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shoggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2011 at 6:16am
I got them at 11/5 to pp and took urd game with over 2.5 goals..
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else!
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2011 at 6:18am
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Ireland to draw Estonia is 1 in four anyways ffs! What a sh*t price!

LOL

They don't call you the bookie slayer for nothing
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2011 at 7:09am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Bayern conceded only one goal in all competitions this year BSM and that was in their first league game, whereas Napoli started alright in Serie A but have been hit or miss the last few games and havent yet got near the form of the last 6 months of last season
shoggy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shoggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2011 at 7:15am
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Bayern conceded only one goal in all competitions this year BSM and that was in their first league game, whereas Napoli started alright in Serie A but have been hit or miss the last few games and havent yet got near the form of the last 6 months of last season

Yeah right enough only hope is that Napoli at home can hold them for a draw, Bayern are rampant at the minute.
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2011 at 7:19am
anyside getting 3/1 at home with Cavani in the team is monster IMO
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2011 at 11:07am
looks like my kean eye is a bit off, although it was only off the coupon, the way paddy have it done is

Chance of bayern winning 47.6%
Chance of draw 29.4%
Chance of napoli winning 23.8%

which is an amazing book because the over-round is only .8% (traditionally it is closer to 10%, the over-round is the amount over 100% that is gotten from turning the odds back into percentages, it is essentially the bookies profit and the lower it is the better)

By comparison ladbrokes have have a 6% over-round and have their chances at;

bayern- 54.5
draw- 28.5
napoli 23

so paddy power have a 7% difference on bayern and thus offer a better price so they actually have bayern under priced compared to other bookies.... still fancy napoli @2's draw no bet though!

Edited by nvidic - 18 Oct 2011 at 11:13am
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2011 at 11:12am
Newcastle Reserves @ Evens home to Liverpool Reserves tonight.
Theres only one sport that matters..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic