Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Toon Army

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 223224225226227 267>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 2:11pm
It's happening

Handshake
Sponsored Links

da_launchpad View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da_launchpad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2019 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

It's happening

Handshake

Ridiculous that he still hasn't sold this. It's a pure con job now. If he keeps staying for another 2 -3 years I reckon the supporters will eventually lose interest. I normally go over for a couple of games per season but haven't planned any this year just so sh*te like. Mind you I am in London with the missus the same weekend they are playing Spurs so might try get into that. Any of ye know where I'd get an away end ticket?
If in doubt just f**k it out!!! Stop the nonsense as Johnny Giles would say
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2019 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by da_launchpad da_launchpad wrote:

It's happening

Handshake

Ridiculous that he still hasn't sold this. It's a pure con job now. If he keeps staying for another 2 -3 years I reckon the supporters will eventually lose interest. I normally go over for a couple of games per season but haven't planned any this year just so sh*te like. Mind you I am in London with the missus the same weekend they are playing Spurs so might try get into that. Any of ye know where I'd get an away end ticket?

It really is.

A lot of contrasting reports of signing Miguel Almiron

some saying we have agree wages with him just not a fee with Atlanta others saying we've agreed a fee just not wages.

I think it's the same cat and mouse game Ashley is playing in terms of trying to get Rafa to sign a contract fair play to Rafa he isn't backing down either though
Slow & Blind View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slow & Blind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2019 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by da_launchpad da_launchpad wrote:

It's happening

Handshake

The match has been confirmed for Wembley. Do you want me to try and sort an away end ticket for you?
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2019 at 9:58am
Personal terms supposedly agreed for Almiron only sticking point is Ashley forking out another 8m to pay the 25m Atlanta want (We bid 17m which I'm till in shock over)
da_launchpad View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da_launchpad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2019 at 3:20pm

Personal terms supposedly agreed for Almiron only sticking point is Ashley forking out another 8m to pay the 25m Atlanta want (We bid 17m which I'm till in shock over)

Ashley to go deeper in his pockets.......NOT A HOPE I'd say of us getting this lad now so
If in doubt just f**k it out!!! Stop the nonsense as Johnny Giles would say
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 12:04pm
Richard Keyes saying Rafa should be paying for transfers from his own money LOL
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

f**king hell LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

And Keys should be buying the premier league rights for Bein out of his own money.

Keys is a focking dinosaur.  And that other eejit with him is an even bigger dinosaur.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 12:26pm
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 12:30pm
He's a f**king idiot, same as Ferdinand who is now in business with Ashley.

The responses though LOL

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 12:36pm
Dₐ�£ᵢₒ
Dₐ�£ᵢₒ
@darryoh
2h
Replying to 
@richardajkeys
If you love your daughters friends so much why don't you marry them

LOL

Edited by Denis Irwin - 13 Jan 2019 at 12:36pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 2:01pm
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 9:39am
Keyes is a jackass
Some people just deserve a slap
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2019 at 12:47am
Dennis Wise back in the boardroom LOL

Just needs Joe Kinnear back and he's got the whole gang back together again! And people genuinely thought he was gonna sell up Wacko
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2019 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Dennis Wise back in the boardroom LOL

Just needs Joe Kinnear back and he's got the whole gang back together again! And people genuinely thought he was gonna sell up Wacko

Wise story is bullsh*t

Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 8:08am
WHAT A DAY YESTERDAY WAS!!!

Early Morning: Doom and Gloom Rafa is going to quit after we get thumped by City and bring in no one in the Transfer Window

Early Afternoon- Newcastle agree deal for Andreas Samaris from Benfica on loan,- mood still doom but  little less gloom Cry

later Early Afternoon- Newcastle in talks with AS Monaco to bring in Antonio Barreca- gloom dissipating Ermm

Evening hits- NEWCASTLE AGREE TRANSFER RECORD DEAL FOR MIGUEL ALMIRON!!! Shocked

Match- Newcastle concede after 24 seconds to City Ermm

Match- Rondon equalises Shocked

Match- Newcastle get a penalty and score Big smile

Match- Finishes 2-1 Newcastle have beaten Man City Beer

Later night- Miguel Almiron and Antonio Barreca confirmed to be on their way to Tyneside for a medical Clap

Football you have to love it

to all Liverpool fans btw

Related image
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 8:29am
Was a very strange game. Newcastle barely entered City's half for 60 minutes, and then next thing they were level. It was as if there was no spark or life in City even when Newcastle leveled.
When I saw the teams named I really fancied City to win comfortably, especially when I saw Newcastle's midfield of Longstaff and Hayden.
It was arguably City's full strength XI, Mendy for Danilo would be the only change possibly but the way Danilo has played recently, I wouldn't be sure.
As it turned out a lot of City players had an off night, despite dominating possession. Laporte, Danilo, Walker, Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Aguero were all not up to their usual standards.

Great result for Newcastle, fair play to them.

Anyone watch the game on BT? Have to say that Ian Darke and Martin Keown were the worst commentary team I've heard in a long time. Highlight was them attributing the assist for the City goal to Leroy Sane and then saying that's him with the most assists in the PL since the start of last season, despite him not touching the ball in the build up to the goal at all.

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 30 Jan 2019 at 8:30am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 223224225226227 267>
  Share Topic