Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Toon Army

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 216217218219220 267>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 10:52am
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

What players you reckon Newcastle are looking at in Jan if the deal is done Lass? Sturridge? They definitely need a striker from somewhere anyway.

Need a striker definitely.

Talk of Ings or Slimani on loan if takeover doesn't happen I'd say it's best we can hope for

Michy Batishuayi has been told he can leave on loan supposedly he'd be my number 1 target if I had to choose one striker. I do rate Sturridge when fit he is one the best in terms of English strikers in the league the problem is him of course staying fit.

Have heard talk that a goalkeeper is high on Rafa's list as is another centre mid and left back cover

Kiko Casilla nearly joined in summer only for Real to plu the plug as they didn't have any backup to Navas if the Kepa deal goes through can this being resurrected do I thing a keeper is a priority not really as I thing Elliot and Darlow should be able to cover adequately until end of season.

I've seen Samaris from Benfica and Sturaro linked in last few days again I don't think cm  is as much needed as left back have seen Luke Shaw touted but I doubt we could afford

Sponsored Links

Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2018 at 2:30pm
Strong line up for the Luton game.
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2018 at 9:09pm
Just seeing Quasimodo has been suspended from his u23's role amid allegations of bullying and racism 
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2018 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Just seeing Quasimodo has been suspended from his u23's role amid allegations of bullying and racism 

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2018 at 10:43pm

wasnt he cleared of bullying years back...how he can see fit to bully anyone is beyong me.
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2018 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

wasnt he cleared of bullying years back...how he can see fit to bully anyone is beyong me.
I know sure he has to iron the back of his own shirts on a wok
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2018 at 11:23pm

LOLLOL
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 12:39am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

LOLLOL

I still hope he does a duet with Harry Kane.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 8:26am
Some of the stories coming out about him are shocking. Supposedly even Pardew didn't like him and that says a lot
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 11:37am
Some of the comments in here LOLLOL
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 11:38am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Some of the stories coming out about him are shocking. Supposedly even Pardew didn't like him and that says a lot

Are these can't be posted on a forum stories, or are there articles about it?
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 11:48am
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5251815/How-Peter-Beardsley-went-national-treasure-bully.html

Majority stories summed up in this article
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 11:57am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5251815/How-Peter-Beardsley-went-national-treasure-bully.html

Majority stories summed up in this article

The irony there is that the article makes him out to be your typical Mail reader.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 12:00pm
A RockBottom exclusive
We reveal Newcastle player and club legend Peter Beardsely is a peadofile ring leader, seal clubber, animal rapist, read more for lurid headlines, more incriminating looking pics, insubstianted stories, horror, shock and more...
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 12:01pm
LOL

The simpsons episode

Rowdy Roddy Peeper comes to mind

Edited by lassassinblanc - 10 Jan 2018 at 12:02pm
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 12:05pm

A RockBottom exclusive
We reveal Newcastle player and club legend Peter Beardsely is a peadofile ring leader, seal clubber, animal rapist, read more for lurid headlines, more incriminating looking pics, insubstianted stories, horror, shock and more...

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 1:18pm
If I could pick any former pro who would be like that, he'd have been well down on the list.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 5:17pm
In desperate need of a composed finisher 

If we had one instead of Gayle and Perez we would have won that game.

Yes Joselu got his goal but other then that he was useless spent majority of the time not winning headers.

92nd minute when going for a goal he was standing in the centre circle at play went on around him
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 216217218219220 267>
  Share Topic