FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tottenham Hotspur v Shamrock Rovers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Mafi Mushkila View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mafi Mushkila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tottenham Hotspur v Shamrock Rovers
    Posted: 05 Oct 2011 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by seaniemac seaniemac wrote:

Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Mafi had a pint with meself, Seaniemac and Milla at The Olive Branch, or rather the 3 YBIGrs had pints, Mafi was sensible. Thumbs Up

When I was 50 minutes late for work the next morning, I wished I was as sensible as Mafi!

LOL think that's a first someone describing me as sensible!
Sponsored Links

FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by billybob billybob wrote:

Just in the door...i walked to WHL and back for the super hoops...outside Tallaght Stadium now waiting for the gates to open on Wed for the Bohs game

LOL, Gerk lose your return boarding pass and all then?
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
billybob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billybob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 4:40pm
Just in the door...i walked to WHL and back for the super hoops...outside Tallaght Stadium now waiting for the gates to open on Wed for the Bohs game
Couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions on the heel
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 3:26pm

Mafi had a pint with meself, Seaniemac and Milla at The Olive Branch, or rather the 3 YBIGrs had pints, Mafi was sensible. Thumbs Up

When I was 50 minutes late for work the next morning, I wished I was as sensible as Mafi!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 11:22am
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by Mafi Mushkila Mafi Mushkila wrote:

Great occassion for Rovers and fair play to you all, you made some amount of noise from start to finish. Good to see a few ybig heads beforehand too Thumbs Up
whose heads did you see?
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

only one spurs player that started thursday night started today

2. Walker and Defoe.
And six of the subs I believe.
Mafi Mushkila View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mafi Mushkila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 1:24pm
Great occassion for Rovers and fair play to you all, you made some amount of noise from start to finish. Good to see a few ybig heads beforehand too Thumbs Up
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 2:33am

BSM, I see what you're saying to be fair but remember the massive gap in class between the respective squads and see who scored the goals as well, experienced internationals all three of them.  The occasion was always gonna be the biggest part of this but the fact that we scored first and held onto a lead for 10 minutes just made it even bigger and the support was also unbelievable.  I believe we actually played alot better in Belgrade in terms of our passing and discipline but it's just not really possible to take any negatives from Thursday apart of course from being soundly beaten.  This whole Europa League group experience is a bonus and by God we're enjoying it immensely even if we do finish with zero points.
Yeah FW i thought they played much better in Belgrade,against a technically good side
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2011 at 5:32pm
BSM, I see what you're saying to be fair but remember the massive gap in class between the respective squads and see who scored the goals as well, experienced internationals all three of them.  The occasion was always gonna be the biggest part of this but the fact that we scored first and held onto a lead for 10 minutes just made it even bigger and the support was also unbelievable.  I believe we actually played alot better in Belgrade in terms of our passing and discipline but it's just not really possible to take any negatives from Thursday apart of course from being soundly beaten.  This whole Europa League group experience is a bonus and by God we're enjoying it immensely even if we do finish with zero points.
billybob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billybob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2011 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

2. Walker and Defoe.

Arsenal got off the hook then ehBig smile
Couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions on the heel
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2011 at 11:58am
my bad

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2011 at 11:46am

2. Walker and Defoe.
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2011 at 11:40am

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2011 at 11:06am
Originally posted by Max Power Max Power wrote:

The occasion, the location, the madness in Covent garden, the atmosphere and that 10 minutes we were ahead were the best parts really....One of the best trips I've ever been on and it was only for 38 hours!!
It was up there with Houghton in Stuttgart and New Jersey and McAteer v Holland.

The Cops said theyve never seen anything like it.
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2011 at 8:41am
The occasion, the location, the madness in Covent garden, the atmosphere and that 10 minutes we were ahead were the best parts really....One of the best trips I've ever been on and it was only for 38 hours!!
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2011 at 8:12am
jaysus did some of you think Rovers played that well?
i thought they did ok but no more
spurs could have been 3 or 4 up at H/T dont forget
also seemed to that the gas off once they scored the 3rd
think it was more the whole occasion for those that were there,correct?
garytwigg21 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garytwigg21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2011 at 4:59am
Absolute wonderful trip from start to finish. Don't have one bad word to say about any single bit of the trip. The sheer pandemonium when we scored will never ever be forgotten by me.

Bigger game today though, KOH.

This time next year........
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>
  Share Topic