You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NFL Season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 326327328329>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2023 at 12:28pm
At least he can’t blame the vaccine.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2023 at 10:51pm
Miami tore Denver a new arsehole beat them  70-20 Shocked

Edited by Denis Irwin - 24 Sep 2023 at 10:51pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2023 at 9:09am
Great time to be a fan of the Broncos Ermm
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2023 at 10:59pm
Dolly. Parton half time show in Dallas 👀
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2024 at 10:46am
Play offs set. Hard to see last SF or Baltimore but never know.

Bills game was great last night, and now a rare 6pm Sunday fixture 😎
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2024 at 10:57am
Firing Monday is here - Arthur Smith already gone. Be interested to see how many more coaches and GMs get the P45. 
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2024 at 5:14pm
Got the Bills at 40/1 mid season t make the Superbowl so will be rooting for them through the playoffs.

Great set of Wildcard matches, good story line behing all (well, most) of them....

Texans V Browns - the Deshaun Watson grudge match without Deshaun Watson
Lions V Rams - two QB's that were traded for each other
Miami v Chiefs - Tyreek Hill going back to Arrowhead
Packers V Cowboys - Mike McCarthy against his former team
Eagles V Tampa
Steelers V Bills

Bills is the only one I'm confident in, I'll pick....
Bills, Tampa, Browns, Rams, Chiefs, Cowboys

Tampa the main upset, recon their defence can shut down a struggling Eagles. Reckon the Rams have enough to get past Detroit too which might be an upset.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2024 at 6:51pm
Think Texans win, only upset I'd be predicting.

Put €18 on McCaffrey to be offensive player of the year at 16s start of the year, looks good now.

Great price you got on the Bills, wish I'd seen that, would've thrown €200 down to pay to get to the SuperBowl. 
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2024 at 8:49am
Very disappointed by the Eagles last night. They just couldn't defend the Bucs drives. Cut through like butter time and time again. So many missed tackles. Went to bed after 3rd quarter there was no hope. 
notpropaganda73 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notpropaganda73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2024 at 10:29am
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Very disappointed by the Eagles last night. They just couldn't defend the Bucs drives. Cut through like butter time and time again. So many missed tackles. Went to bed after 3rd quarter there was no hope. 
been sh*te for over a month. not having any answer for obvious blitzes is some indictment on Sirianni to be honest.

It's mad that they went to the SB last year and nearly won it, won 11 games this year and everyone is assuming that the head coach is getting fired. but that's how bad the collapse has been
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2024 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Trouble on both sides really, you're not winning many games with 9 points. Brown was a big loss
jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2024 at 2:10pm
Pity the Bills v Chiefs game is on at 11:30 Sunday, two of the best QB's going head to head. The 2022 game between the two was one of the best games Ive seen.
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2024 at 2:22pm
Yeah it's a killer. Early enough to be tempted to watch but could be up all night then. 

Would love if there were games on every Monday at 9:30! Was great to have it to look forward to

They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2024 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Yeah it's a killer. Early enough to be tempted to watch but could be up all night then. 

Would love if there were games on every Monday at 9:30! Was great to have it to look forward to

Yeah, was great. Sadly, wouldn't happen as not every Monday is a public holiday in the US. 
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2024 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

Pity the Bills v Chiefs game is on at 11:30 Sunday, two of the best QB's going head to head. The 2022 game between the two was one of the best games Ive seen.
Yeah I think I may pull a late nighter for that one, this and next weekend are the bst two NFL weekends of the year.

I'm going.... Ravens, 49ers, Bucs, Bills

Really can't call the Bills/Chiefs game, it's more of a "If Bills don' do it this year with the game at home, and Chiefs underperforming then when". Bucs my only upste for the weekend. They look very solid all round. Think they'll take down detroit
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2024 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

Yeah I think I may pull a late nighter for that one, this and next weekend are the bst two NFL weekends of the year.

I'm going.... Ravens, 49ers, Bucs, Bills

Really can't call the Bills/Chiefs game, it's more of a "If Bills don' do it this year with the game at home, and Chiefs underperforming then when". Bucs my only upste for the weekend. They look very solid all round. Think they'll take down detroit

Bills are ravaged with injuries, I can't see how they win this one, unfortunately. 
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2024 at 1:58am
I know they have been aggressive and very good all year on 4th down but that was a really terrible decision. The risk reward meant it made no sense in my opinion.  Take the 3, up by 17 and wiping out their last drive with 7 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. To me that's a crazy call and it has badly backfired 
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2024 at 2:26am
And again 

I'm at a loss. Bizarre stuff 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 326327328329>
  Share Topic