You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NFL Season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 311312313314315 329>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2020 at 9:46am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Originally posted by Green Cockade Green Cockade wrote:

Steelers win again. I like this sport even though the rules are as incomprehensible as the language in which the commentators converse.

Doesn't take too long to get to grips with the rules, stick with it, well worth it 
Yeah agreed, I got into it via a video game back in the day. There's something new to google every time I watch it. I think growing up in a country where most of us don't know anyone who's ever played it, we miss a lot of the nuances (similar to myself and rugby to be fair).

In the non-covid times, it occupies a lovely time of the week too, Sunday evenings in winter, rarely anything else on TV, beats the Sunday night blues.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2020 at 10:05am
How about those Bills?! 
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2020 at 10:53am
Bad result from saints last night going to have a battle to clinch that number 1 seed in the NFC 
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2020 at 12:57am

How about those Bills?! 

12 or so years following the Bills and finally win the division 😎
jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2020 at 11:50am

How about those Bills?! 

Josh Allen is quality, not sure they can go all the way but i wouldn't begrudge them either. The ESPN 30 for 30 Four Falls of Buffalo is a great show documenting the four times they got to the final four times in a row and lost all four. If the Seahawks can sort their defense out i could see them in the final, they nearly lost last night after being 20- 3 ahead going into the last quarter.
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2020 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

How about those Bills?! 

Josh Allen is quality, not sure they can go all the way but i wouldn't begrudge them either. The ESPN 30 for 30 Four Falls of Buffalo is a great show documenting the four times they got to the final four times in a row and lost all four. If the Seahawks can sort their defense out i could see them in the final, they nearly lost last night after being 20- 3 ahead going into the last quarter.

I'd have the Bills as second best team in the AFC, Chiefs are so far ahead of the rest it's unreal

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2020 at 4:12am
Kamara delivered his Christmas miracle to the saints as he equaled the record of TDs in a game  #whodat 
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2020 at 4:08pm

Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

How about those Bills?! 

I'd have the Bills as second best team in the AFC, Chiefs are so far ahead of the rest it's unreal

But they're not invincible. If a Paul Guenther led Raiders defense could hold them to one touchdown in the second half then anything is possible. It would take a phenomenal performance however.
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2020 at 4:39pm
They've not won by double digits since Nov 1st and that was the Jets, they're definitely beatable 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2020 at 5:14pm

They've not won by double digits since Nov 1st and that was the Jets, they're definitely beatable 

Only beat the saints by 3 points and the saints passing game was seriously hampered in the game with injuries 
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2021 at 9:50am
Play offs set, Rams Chargers and Browns Steelers seem the pick of them 

Nice 6.05pm start for the Bills game, either a weekend or relaxing and enjoying the other games or stewing about a loss afterwards 

Edited by nvidic - 04 Jan 2021 at 9:51am
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2021 at 11:02am
Saints game on Sunday is good news for them chance kamara will be able to play if he tests negative for covid this week 
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2021 at 12:46pm

Nice 6.05pm start for the Bills game, either a weekend or relaxing and enjoying the other games or stewing about a loss afterwards 
I put money on Bills to make he Superbowl this morning. Been very impressed with them.
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2021 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

I put money on Bills to make he Superbowl this morning. Been very impressed with them.

They've been very impressive alright. The problem with them making the Superbowl however is that they'll have to get past the Chiefs to do so. As good as they've been I'm not sure if they're quite at that level just yet. Although I don't think any other side are really.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2021 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

They've been very impressive alright. The problem with them making the Superbowl however is that they'll have to get past the Chiefs to do so. As good as they've been I'm not sure if they're quite at that level just yet. Although I don't think any other side are really.

I'm not sure, they've been scrapping past teams, they should win it but I don't think they should be odds on favourites either. I hope someone else knocks them out first but it will be some AFC championship game if they do meet. 

Have the Bills for thee AFC since started of the season £200 at 16s and 75 at 14s, was meant to pay for a ticket if they made it 😪
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2021 at 2:46pm
Finding it hard to decide who I think wins it from here. Buffalo v KC AFC Championship game would be fun to watch. 

Well done to Vic Fangio but nearly falling over himself to lose last night against the Raiders just to get a better draft pick for my Broncos!
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2021 at 8:07pm
Philadelphia Eagles the shower of coonts LOL

Giants are rubbish anyway in fairness. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2021 at 9:18am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Philadelphia Eagles the shower of coonts LOL

Giants are rubbish anyway in fairness. 
Sneaky move alright but to be fair Giants can't complain about missing playoffs when they only win 6 games themselves.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 311312313314315 329>
  Share Topic