You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NFL Season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 290291292293294 329>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 1:05am
Amazing. What a play!
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 1:05am
Ahh what a play!!
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 1:05am
Big smile Yesss
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 1:38am
Foles execution of that play was perfect. Absolutely perfect. He ran a similar play at high school, video of it up on Twitter. Imagine the hype that TD gave to the Eagles after marching down the field.

Timberlake half-time show was terrible
You don't know Bo?

GB 1HughJarse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 1:43am
Originally posted by Bo Jackson Bo Jackson wrote:

Foles execution of that play was perfect. Absolutely perfect. He ran a similar play at high school, video of it up on Twitter. Imagine the hype that TD gave to the Eagles after marching down the field.

Timberlake half-time show was terrible

Prince tribute was good
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 2:06am
Foles is playing out of this world.
You don't know Bo?

Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 3:19am
Greatest Superbowl Ever! Clap

Fly Eagles Fly! Congrats Philliy!
You don't know Bo?

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 3:19am
One for the ages that
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 8:00am
One for the ages, definitely worth saying up for. Production will be low today in work
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 8:51am
Relying big time on red bull to keep me alert. Watched highlights back there. Ridiculous game    
You don't know Bo?

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 10:23am
Great game - Really enjoyed it. Great seeing Brady and Belichick having to suck that up and take it ! 
Have some friends in Philadelphia so happy for them and to a lesser extent PhillyK( !!)

Got one of the WhatOddsPaddy bets up at 25/1 which helps also !
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 10:28am

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 11:37am
Image result for tom brady fumble eagles
You don't know Bo?

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 11:52am

Edited by Denis Irwin - 05 Feb 2018 at 11:53am
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 1:38pm
Foles deservedly named MVP. Stunning performance from someone who was a backup mid-season.

Amazing how he was discarded a couple of years ago. He was lethal for the Eagles in the 2013 season (burning the Raiders for 7 TD's one day). OK he got injured in 2014 but was traded away to the Rams and never hit the same heights. The Eagles were very lucky he found his way back to Philadelphia and was there to replace Wentz. Both last night and in the NFC Championship, he was perfect.

Again, how much comes down to the system? I know when Derek Carr got injured in 2016, the team fell apart. At the same time however, you had Matt McGloin and a rookie in Connor Cook backing him up. Foles is far far better than both of them.

Who would you keep as starter next season? Foles or Wentz. Tough decision in the summer for them....

provided the city of Philadelphia doesn't burn down between now and next season LOL
You don't know Bo?

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 1:40pm
Imagine the meltdown a certain "pilot" would be having if he was still on here   

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 1:57pm
I think they will need to hold on to Foles - Wentz might just be back in time for next season but you'd be taking a serious chance on that happening if you trade Foles away.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 2:03pm
It's a risk / reward thing. Foles is out of contract at the end of next season, afaik. Hold on to him and you get nothing; trade him away and you get draft picks next season.

I'd trade him.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 290291292293294 329>
  Share Topic