You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NFL Season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 289290291292293 329>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willGUFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2018 at 7:44pm
can see the team who kicks it off kicking it a little short to give the special team a chamce to force a fumble on the return with everyone so hyped up for the first play
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2018 at 10:27pm
This should be a good one tonight. I'm on the Eagles. I was on the Falcons last season in the Superbowl and I was also on the Jags a couple of weeks ago. So my record of backing against Brady and co is top notch LOL
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2018 at 10:31pm
Would love to see that prick Brady get taken out of it
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2018 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Would love to see that prick Brady get taken out of it

Ouch Dennis LOL Usually I'd say nah, you cant want to be seeing lads get injured. But feck that, get after Brady lads. Feckin kill him LOL
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2018 at 11:38pm
Comiserations to those who backed the touchback
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2018 at 11:44pm
I wonder how many football coaches in the premier league have pre rehearsed playbooks?  Arrigo Sacchi was the first coach I know to use plays
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2018 at 11:59pm
What a f**king touchdown
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

GB 1HughJarse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 12:05am
Did ya see Pink 2 seconds before she sang the National Anthem, takes chewing gum out of her mouth and throws it on the ground.....durt burd
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 12:10am
That was some catch for the touchdown Clap
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 12:14am
LOL LOL Belichick will love that play. Yer man will be scrubbing toilets in New England for the rest of his contract
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 12:18am
Southgate on the BBC

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 12:24am
Originally posted by GB 1HughJarse GB 1HughJarse wrote:

Did ya see Pink 2 seconds before she sang the National Anthem, takes chewing gum out of her mouth and throws it on the ground.....durt burd

I did LOL
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 12:33am
f**king extra point!! PP paying out if your team goes ahead by 14!

What a kick in the balls
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 12:35am

Southgate on the BBC

Tell me Dinny, what commentators do BBC have. Is it NBC coverage with Al Michaels or the someone else? I'm watching it on Sky
You don't know Bo?

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 12:36am
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

f**king extra point!! PP paying out if your team goes ahead by 14!

What a kick in the balls

Indeed. An absolute kick in the scrotum Cry
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 12:39am
Originally posted by Bo Jackson Bo Jackson wrote:

Southgate on the BBC

Tell me Dinny, what commentators do BBC have. Is it NBC coverage with Al Michaels or the someone else? I'm watching it on Sky

NBC

Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 12:48am

Originally posted by Bo Jackson Bo Jackson wrote:

Southgate on the BBC

NBC

they ruined their last two coverages by having NFL Network stream. I f**ked them out of it on Twitter both times LOL
You don't know Bo?

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 1:04am
f**king hell
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 289290291292293 329>
  Share Topic