You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NFL Season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 287288289290291 329>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2018 at 4:08pm
Decent games alright. Disappointed it's only 3 and disappointed the Broncos aren't over but hopefully both will be rectified next year !!
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2018 at 4:18pm

NFL London 2018 games

[Fixtures at 3.55pm]

Game 1: Week 6, Sunday October 14, Tottenham

Seahawks @ Raiders

Game 2: Week 7 or 8, Sunday October 21 or 28, Wembley

Eagles @ Jaguars

Game 3: Week 7 or 8, Sunday October 21 or 28, Wembley

Titans @ Chargers

SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2018 at 4:20pm
Word of warning for anyone interested in the Seahawks Raiders game: it will be during the October international break. Now, depending on where we are playing, it might be possible to see it and our October game or games, but you'd need to be careful. It is likely to be a 2:30pm kick off in London, so there is a bit of flexibility to fly back out of London that evening, if needs be. It could even be done as a day trip from Dublin. Flights in and out Stansted, a day return to Tottenham Hale and you're on a winner.
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2018 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Word of warning for anyone interested in the Seahawks Raiders game: it will be during the October international break. Now, depending on where we are playing, it might be possible to see it and our October game or games, but you'd need to be careful. It is likely to be a 2:30pm kick off in London, so there is a bit of flexibility to fly back out of London that evening, if needs be. It could even be done as a day trip from Dublin. Flights in and out Stansted, a day return to Tottenham Hale and you're on a winner.

Im going to hazard a guess that because these are two West Coast team that this game might actually be a later kick off too deal with thr TV Audiences back in america
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2018 at 4:57pm
Maybe, maybe not. Cardinals Rams was 1:30pm this season, iirc.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2018 at 4:59pm
The big question though is how I'm going to smuggle a bag o' cans into the new White Hart Line : I won't be buying beer inside and subsidising Christian Eriksen's wages. 
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2018 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

The big question though is how I'm going to smuggle a bag o' cans into the new White Hart Line : I won't be buying beer inside and subsidising Christian Eriksen's wages. 

You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2018 at 7:20pm
Some game in Pittsburgh

Bills loss looking much better now
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2018 at 8:06pm
This is going to the wire isn't it
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2018 at 9:07pm
Great game so it is
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2018 at 11:54pm
After a poor 1st half by his standards drew brees has finally got going in this game

10 points behind in 4th quarter not going to be easy against this Vikings team but if anyone can claw it back for the saints it's brees
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2018 at 11:58pm
Massive interception by Williams now it's time for the saints to punish them by putting points on the board
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2018 at 12:39am
What a comeback here by the saints let's see if can see it out
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2018 at 1:07am
Holy fuuukkkkkkkk
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2018 at 1:08am
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Holy fuuukkkkkkkk

What is Williams trying to do there that play will haunt him for a long time he just had to make the tackle there to get the win

*edit should note Marcus Williams been important player for saints all year just a terrible way to end his rookie season

Edited by ringerbell - 15 Jan 2018 at 1:17am
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2018 at 8:01am
Incredible stuff last night, glad I stayed up
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2018 at 8:47am
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2018 at 10:26am
Holy f**k that Williams missed play. That's like that dream where you think you've gone to work in the Nip. What the f**k was he doing there?
Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 287288289290291 329>
  Share Topic