You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NFL Season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 285286287288289 329>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2018 at 12:53am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Squeaky bum time for the Bills, need to win one of the next two and hope Jags beat the Titans to end the longest drought in North American sport.

Will head over for the playoff if they somehow make it.

Looks like bills going to be going to the playoffs. Ravens just went 4 behind with 44 seconds left
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2018 at 2:22am
Bills

I was there last season nvidic, savour it. This time next year you could be 6-10
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2018 at 3:28am
f**king unbelievable!! Thought they were dead and buried, as did everyone, 4th and fecking 12!!

Flights, hotel and ticket booked for next week, can't wait.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2018 at 3:12pm
Playoff Lineup

Titans @ Chiefs
Bills @ Jaguars

Panthers @ Saints
Falcons @ Rams

Pittsburgh, New England, Minnesota and Philadelphia all lying in wait

Predictions everyone?

Edited by Bo Jackson - 01 Jan 2018 at 3:14pm
You don't know Bo?

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2018 at 3:20pm
NFC looks much stronger all round.

Pats to beat Vikings in the super bowl.
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2018 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by Bo Jackson Bo Jackson wrote:

Playoff Lineup

Titans @ Chiefs
Bills @ Jaguars

Panthers @ Saints
Falcons @ Rams

Pittsburgh, New England, Minnesota and Philadelphia all lying in wait

Predictions everyone?

Expecting few very tough tight games especially in the NFC games. Think the biggest surprise of the round will be falcons at the rams just think when it comes down to it the falcons experience in the playoffs could get them over the line. Saints having to beat Panthers for the 3rd time this season won't be easy either but the home field advantage in the superdomeshould see them do it

Il go for the following

Chiefs to beat titans
Bills to beat jaguars
Saints to beat Panthers
Falcons to beat the rams

the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2018 at 11:11pm
Jacksonville is swarming with bills fans, it'll be close to 50/50 tomorrow
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2018 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Jacksonville is swarming with bills fans, it'll be close to 50/50 tomorrow

Banter during the week was great between them. Between Jacksonville banning the sale of fold up tables to anyone out of state to Bills calling out the Jags on Twitter for not selling out their allocation. I can't wait to watch this one tomorrow
You don't know Bo?

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2018 at 11:33pm
That tables thing was gas, some fans just checked them into their flight instead

I've yet to see a jags fan and hundreds of bills fans, they're everywhere, I just got in a group picture with every bills fans in a pub and it comprised 90% of people in the pub
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2018 at 1:57am
Surprised the titans beat the chiefs was expecting the chiefs to be the main threat to the top 2 in the AFC
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2018 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Surprised the titans beat the chiefs was expecting the chiefs to be the main threat to the top 2 in the AFC

Well the Chiefs have only won 2 home playoff games in their 54 year history so I'm not that surprised. LOL

Andy Reid has squandered some amount of chances in his coaching career.
You don't know Bo?

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2018 at 11:12pm
Seriously disappointing performance

Bills tailgating was unbelievable, one of lifes great experiences
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2018 at 12:45am
Serious bottle by saints there to go for it on 4th down hope it doesn't come back to cost them
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2018 at 12:31pm
So we down to the final 8 in the race to the super bowl

Falcons @ eagles
Titans @ patriots
Jaguars @ Steelers
Saints @ vikins

Should be 4 good games. Can see the top 2 in the AFC getting through their matches but have a feeling could be a surprise or 2 in the NFC games.

Falcons looked good against the rams and will give the eagles problems and been a saints fan I'm hoping brees can go to Minnesota and produce another performance like last night and both Ingram and kamara get more joy in the rushing game as the Panthers did well in shutting them down last night
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2018 at 12:41pm
Here is my take :

Falcons Beat Eagles
Patriots Beat Titans
Steelers Beat Jag-wars
Vikings Beat Saints.

Steelers Beat Pats
Vikings Beat Falcons

Steelers Beat Vkings
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2018 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Here is my take :

Falcons Beat Eagles
Patriots Beat Titans
Steelers Beat Jag-wars
Vikings Beat Saints.

Steelers Beat Pats
Vikings Beat Falcons

Steelers Beat Vkings

Agree with 3 of them but I going for saints to beat the Vikings (not been biased or anything )
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2018 at 3:15pm
Pats
Falcons
Jags
Vikings
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2018 at 3:34pm
Brees on a different level, they are a serious threat. Looking forward to the Vik game next week!

Buffalo game last night was dreadful.

Kansas game on Saturday was great entertainment!
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 285286287288289 329>
  Share Topic