You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NFL Season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 329>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NFL Season
    Posted: 12 Sep 2011 at 5:53pm
50 euro on New England -7 at slightly under evens

Anyone who can post a link to the gae I'd appreciate it Cry
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2011 at 6:01pm
Said I'd get into this the season before last on here. Never could though.
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2011 at 6:12pm
Kerrybai View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kerrybai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2011 at 6:14pm
Delighted that its on ESPN ! 

Some more links here for those without ESPN
"We came from the sea originally, now we're going back in it. Don't go in it, unless you're in a boat." - Karl Pilkington
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2011 at 6:31pm

The pre-game hoopla was bigger than anything ive seen in a Champs League final or World Cup and its only the opening Monday night. Football needs to get its act together and stop being so conservative. B2 Bombers Clap Fergies singing Dead

Even the aussie rules final beats anything football does Thumbs Down

Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2011 at 6:37pm

Touchdown!! Cool

MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2011 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

50 euro on New England -7 at slightly under evens

Anyone who can post a link to the gae I'd appreciate it Cry
Clap
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2011 at 6:27am
Patriots for a 16-0 season. Tom Brady took it to a new level last night.
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2011 at 8:11am
brady is back ,
saints had a bad start , need to sort out both defence and offence Cry
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2011 at 8:18am
Solid start for the 49ers with a win over their divisional rivals. It's going to be a winning season at last I reckon! Thumbs Up
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2011 at 9:25am
Eagles off to a good start too, seems like I mised most of the good stuff last night as fell asleep as the Patriots went 21-14 up in the 3rd(missed most of the 1st half as was watching the tennis)
The U View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2011 at 10:25am
great start for the jets, revis being revis Clap
Blue Man View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2011 at 10:45am
I'm starting to get into it but need help on choosing a team. Don't wanna follow the Pats because everyone else does. Been drawn towards the Eagles for some reason.

Also College season has started too. Think Im gonna follow Oregon! Mon the Ducks
"Everytime Leeds concede a goal, its like being stabbed in the heart" - Billy Bremner

Gary Speed 1969-2011

YBIG Blind Date Champion 2010
The U View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2011 at 10:51am
support an average team. more fun (the eagles are superbowl contenders) unless you have a connection to USA or whatever. also check out a few games on sky and see if a team catches your eye

when i started supporting the jets they were average at best and look at them now

great thing is there is different competitors every year (to an extent)
GoneToShowgies View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2011 at 10:55am
Your man Brady was relentless last night.
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2011 at 11:06am
Originally posted by Blue Man Blue Man wrote:

I'm starting to get into it but need help on choosing a team. Don't wanna follow the Pats because everyone else does. Been drawn towards the Eagles for some reason.

Also College season has started too. Think Im gonna follow Oregon! Mon the Ducks
Go with your instinct Bluey or should I say greeny LOL

Been an eagles fans since about 87 from when I got into the NFL Thumbs Up and yes it was cause of the name LOL
Blue Man View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2011 at 11:12am
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

Originally posted by Blue Man Blue Man wrote:

Go with your instinct Bluey or should I say greeny LOL

Been an eagles fans since about 87 from when I got into the NFL Thumbs Up and yes it was cause of the name LOL
Well I probably should follow the Rams seeing as I lived in St Louis and watch the Cardinals in the baseball and love the Blues in the hockey!
"Everytime Leeds concede a goal, its like being stabbed in the heart" - Billy Bremner

Gary Speed 1969-2011

YBIG Blind Date Champion 2010
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2011 at 11:22am
Well I started following the 49ers in the early 90s when they were one of the all time great teams pretty much (albeit winding down at that point) but yet they haven't got near the play offs in the last 8 years. So picking a 'good team' doesn't necessarily work in American sports as it's swings and roundabouts for all the teams pretty much. I remember the Pats were cannon fodder for any half decent team in the early 2000s.

I'd say just try and watch a few games and see if any team takes your fancy. Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 329>
  Share Topic