You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NFL Season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 329>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NFL Season
    Posted: 14 Feb 2024 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

Kansas City superbowl parade shots fired people injured🤔

It's not really news anymore is it? Be another one tomorrow. 
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2024 at 9:38pm
The good old 2nd amendment
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2024 at 9:34pm
One dead,  nine injured. 
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2024 at 8:49pm
Kansas City superbowl parade shots fired people injured🤔
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2024 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by Green Cockade Green Cockade wrote:

No row, coach Andy Reid confirmed afterwards that Kelce was just frustrated at not getting on the field at the time. He shouted at Reid and pushed him. Reid said he was a passionate player who always wanted to help the team, there was nothing selfish about it. Kelce said he owed his entire career to Reid.

Thumbs Up
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2024 at 2:13pm
No row, coach Andy Reid confirmed afterwards that Kelce was just frustrated at not getting on the field at the time. He shouted at Reid and pushed him. Reid said he was a passionate player who always wanted to help the team, there was nothing selfish about it. Kelce said he owed his entire career to Reid.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2024 at 1:56pm
Every right-wing Trump supporter must be seething this morning LOL

Was there some row between her boyfriend and the coach? 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2024 at 8:27am
I made the mistake of watching in bed. Fell asleep during 1st quarter. Watched the rest when I woke. Still need to watch half time show 
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2024 at 8:20am
Painful watch for the most part, fourth quarter and OT made up for it. 
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2024 at 8:18am
Congratulations to Taylor Swift on winning the super bowl. Great performance.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2024 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

I know they have been aggressive and very good all year on 4th down but that was a really terrible decision. The risk reward meant it made no sense in my opinion.  Take the 3, up by 17 and wiping out their last drive with 7 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. To me that's a crazy call and it has badly backfired 

Agreed. I understand the argument that a big reason they’ve done as well as they have this season is because of how aggressive they’ve been but you have to play situational football rather than be slavishly tied to such an approach. As you say the risk-reward simply meant it just wasn’t worth it. Take the field goal and reinstate your three score lead and it totally deflates the opposition - instead they gave them, and the crowd, an opportunity to reinvigorate themselves.

Not sure which call was worse - both attempts to go for it on 4th down didn’t make a whole lot of sense.

I wonder what their analytics were telling them to do.
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2024 at 2:50pm

I know they have been aggressive and very good all year on 4th down but that was a really terrible decision. The risk reward meant it made no sense in my opinion.  Take the 3, up by 17 and wiping out their last drive with 7 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. To me that's a crazy call and it has badly backfired 

Agreed. I understand the argument that a big reason they’ve done as well as they have this season is because of how aggressive they’ve been but you have to play situational football rather than be slavishly tied to such an approach. As you say the risk-reward simply meant it just wasn’t worth it. Take the field goal and reinstate your three score lead and it totally deflates the opposition - instead they gave them, and the crowd, an opportunity to reinvigorate themselves.

Not sure which call was worse - both attempts to go for it on 4th down didn’t make a whole lot of sense.
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2024 at 6:46am
McCaffrey and Purdy really stepped up for the 49ers there. They were as good as gone.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2024 at 2:26am
And again 

I'm at a loss. Bizarre stuff 
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2024 at 1:58am
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2024 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

Pity the Bills v Chiefs game is on at 11:30 Sunday, two of the best QB's going head to head. The 2022 game between the two was one of the best games Ive seen.
Yeah I think I may pull a late nighter for that one, this and next weekend are the bst two NFL weekends of the year.

I'm going.... Ravens, 49ers, Bucs, Bills

Really can't call the Bills/Chiefs game, it's more of a "If Bills don' do it this year with the game at home, and Chiefs underperforming then when". Bucs my only upste for the weekend. They look very solid all round. Think they'll take down detroit

Bills are ravaged with injuries, I can't see how they win this one, unfortunately. 
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2024 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

Pity the Bills v Chiefs game is on at 11:30 Sunday, two of the best QB's going head to head. The 2022 game between the two was one of the best games Ive seen.
Yeah I think I may pull a late nighter for that one, this and next weekend are the bst two NFL weekends of the year.

I'm going.... Ravens, 49ers, Bucs, Bills

Really can't call the Bills/Chiefs game, it's more of a "If Bills don' do it this year with the game at home, and Chiefs underperforming then when". Bucs my only upste for the weekend. They look very solid all round. Think they'll take down detroit
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2024 at 2:25pm

Yeah it's a killer. Early enough to be tempted to watch but could be up all night then. 

Would love if there were games on every Monday at 9:30! Was great to have it to look forward to

Yeah, was great. Sadly, wouldn't happen as not every Monday is a public holiday in the US. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 329>
  Share Topic