You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Northern Ireland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dunloybhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2011 at 12:19pm
scored 6 goals in the qualifiers. 5 against the faros and 1 other goal! lol hilarious!
put em under pressure!
Sponsored Links

Sheikh Yerbouti View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheikh Yerbouti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2011 at 1:09pm
The appropriately-named Stephen Looney from the northern edition of the Sunday World was on UTV tonight saying they should go for O'Neill & Magilton at Shamrock Rovers, should Worthington go.

I doubt very much Michael & Jim would want to take a step down......
I’m technically Catholic, it’s the box you have to tick on the census form: 'Don’t believe in God, but I do still hate Rangers.' - Dara Ó Briain
Jerryfromkerry View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jerryfromkerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2011 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

You're not Brazil , You're Northern Ireland hahahaahah

Your not Brazil your not a country LOL
No man has the right to fix the boundary to the march of a nation. No man has the right to say to his country “thus far shalt thou go and no further"
Absolutely Use View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Absolutely Use Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2011 at 2:49pm
Should we loan them Trap for a campaign
Say nothing till you hear more
wrestler313 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wrestler313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2011 at 3:13pm
think magilton might take it. hopefully he doesn't. worthy is good with me ! keep sending us players big nige
ericdogg View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericdogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2011 at 3:27pm
Reckon MON and/or Magilton would be interested in the job to be honest. Oul Lawrie Embarrassed He left them high and dry when he got them to a decent level for them to take another job
International Caps - 7

International Goals - 1
IrishPride View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishPride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2011 at 3:36pm
Get it right up yous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Galway Will Win The 2014 Hurling Championship
Roger Casement View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roger Casement Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2011 at 3:47pm
Brian Kerr to be new NI manager - he seems interested in the job - he would go down well with the Windsor Park faithful after taking a dig at Irish Internationals like Darron Gibson!
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2011 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

You're not Brazil , You're Northern Ireland hahahaahah

LOL 

Oh and just for good measure the 3rd Estonian goal LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2011 at 4:11pm
was delighted that **** healey's goal drought continued when his goal was disallowed
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2011 at 4:54pm
the third goal LOL
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2011 at 5:00pm

that cest pit they call i ground will be empty again very soon

wrestler313 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wrestler313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2011 at 5:13pm
healy is the poor man's robbie keane....the very very poor man
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2011 at 5:59pm

Holy Jaysus, just seeing these now.  The 3rd goal is embarrassing but the 4th goal for me is just shameful, all those green shirts back there and not one of them trying a leg to defend it properly, utterly disgraceful stuff.  When you look at how we defended in Moscow and these goals, FFS, worlds apart.  Worthington's a dickhead anyhow, glad Mannus wasn't playing behind that "defence", shocking really.  You'd have to feel sorry for any Nordies who travelled to watch that sh*te.  

We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2011 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Holy Jaysus, just seeing these now.  The 3rd goal is embarrassing but the 4th goal for me is just shameful, all those green shirts back there and not one of them trying a leg to defend it properly, utterly disgraceful stuff.  When you look at how we defended in Moscow and these goals, FFS, worlds apart.  Worthington's a dickhead anyhow, glad Mannus wasn't playing behind that "defence", shocking really.  You'd have to feel sorry for any Nordies who travelled to watch that sh*te.  

eh why? Shocked
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2011 at 7:16pm
That 3rd goal is fantastic LOL
Blue Man View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2011 at 8:44pm
 LOL They are so irrelevant!!
"Everytime Leeds concede a goal, its like being stabbed in the heart" - Billy Bremner

Gary Speed 1969-2011

YBIG Blind Date Champion 2010
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2011 at 2:51am
Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

eh why? Shocked

Ah come on now Q, they're not ALL bigots..........you can be sure there are decent Nordie fans who just love football and support their team, they're the ones I'd feel sorry for.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>
  Share Topic