FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

James McCarthy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 215216217218219 246>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
ilovepaulgreen View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ilovepaulgreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 4:25pm
hope your back in sept james for nxt campaign,best wishes to your dad
Sponsored Links

Drummerboy View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drummerboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 4:23pm
Our prayers are with you and your family, James
rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by brianie brianie wrote:

My thoughts with James and his Family, Obviously the Reality of Cancer  is Terminal, Completely understand and respect what must have been a difficult decision, See you for the WC QualifiersClap

Brianie it depends what type of cancer, so there's still hope that it might not be terminal. 

The very best of luck to the man in his treatment. A very difficult time for himself and his family.
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 4:14pm
My thoughts with James and his Family, Obviously the Reality of Cancer  is Terminal, Completely understand and respect what must have been a difficult decision, See you for the WC QualifiersClap
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 4:14pm
@ davekoolhill @ St Ledger

Cheers lads we'll defo do something anyway Thumbs Up

I'll go down town tomorrow to see if i can get a jersey or tee shirt & whatever else.
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
davekoolhill View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davekoolhill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by St Ledger St Ledger wrote:

Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

My heart goes out to James McCarthy , gutted for him but he made the right call and fair play to him for doing so!

Anyone reckon before the Bosnia we should sign a tee shirt or a note pad with all our names on it , to show our support for him and his family? I'd be well up for it tbh!

Clap Brilliant idea

+1 and the other 10,000 on here :) 
Twitter: DaveOGrady1
Trapcandoit View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapcandoit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 4:12pm
  Very unfortunate for James.  Heartfelt regards to both him and his family.
5 goals to go Robbie!
St Ledger View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote St Ledger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 4:11pm

My heart goes out to James McCarthy , gutted for him but he made the right call and fair play to him for doing so!

Anyone reckon before the Bosnia we should sign a tee shirt or a note pad with all our names on it , to show our support for him and his family? I'd be well up for it tbh!

Clap Brilliant idea
Garak View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Garak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 4:11pm
Best of luck to James and his dad, sad news. Plenty of time in the future for James to tog out for us in a tournament.
Stillhuntinghenry View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 4:11pm
Just a thought a thought - but what about organising something online as well so that everyone can sign up to it no mater where they are in the world then arrange to get it to him and his family via FAI ??

Edited by Stillhuntinghenry - 07 May 2012 at 4:12pm
davekoolhill View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davekoolhill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 4:06pm

If any of the well known forum members want to organise something i'm all for helping?

I'd gladly buy the tee shirt and note pad , bring it upto the Aviva and Scruffys or wherever for the Bosnia game and everyone can sign it if they wish.

McCarthy deserves something fitting like this and i'm sure his Dad's spirits would be raised , we're the best fans in the world for a reason!

Absolutely, please let me know if there is anything I can do. 
Twitter: DaveOGrady1
rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 4:06pm
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
jackshat View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Jack shat in case you're wondering

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackshat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by Boston Hoop Boston Hoop wrote:

Andrews started a decent amount of games in 2008-2010 for Blackburn, didn't he? And then in 10/11 season he fell out with them and headed to Ipswich. But agreed, him not starting for WBA is unlikely to effect him starting for Ireland.

He has been one of the first names on the teamsheet since his move in JanuaryConfused
It's Jack Shat
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 4:04pm
Good luck to his family
tetsujin1979 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetsujin1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 4:03pm
there's another time for point scoring lads,

gutted for James, and thoughts and prayers with his Dad

All goals, red & yellow cards posted on mastodon and facebook
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by darman28 darman28 wrote:

Just wondering Has MCcarthy personal or injury issues & was he the rumoured player?

His dad has cancer.
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

jaysus kerrzy you dont half come across as a tool and using james unfortunate position to get a cheap shot is pathetic

Sleepy Its not hard to have a cheap shot at somebody like this. Hes been spouting rubbish about players/other situations relating to the team for years, its about time he shut up at this stage.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 4:03pm
If any of the well known forum members want to organise something i'm all for helping?

I'd gladly buy the tee shirt and note pad , bring it upto the Aviva and Scruffys or wherever for the Bosnia game and everyone can sign it if they wish.

McCarthy deserves something fitting like this and i'm sure his Dad's spirits would be raised , we're the best fans in the world for a reason!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 215216217218219 246>
  Share Topic