Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Carling Cup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 4:31pm
Evans once again at fault for a United loss, eejit could've jumped to clear the ball before it was headed in, overall shyte performance, Smalling played a stormer, Park and Gibson did ok, Fryers did ok too, agree wit others bout Diouf not bein good enough but reckon Macheda should be given more chances, he's got buckets of talent and has serious potential to make it, another loan spell might be good for him maybe....
Sponsored Links

deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 4:31pm
Did Dougie Freedman's post match interview (complete with Scottish accent and facial tics)remind anyone of Begbie from Trainspotting ?? Maybe tis just me.........

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 4:36pm
Palace and Cardiff.  Coin toss IMO. Confused
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 4:39pm
semi final draw citeh v pool............palace v cardiff
ties to be paid 9/1/2012 and 23/1/2012

Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by Ireland4ever Ireland4ever wrote:

Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

ConfusedIts no wonder united fans are disliked, you talk some amount of crap Sham.
Because I said they need to use the transfer market?

No, just your reaction every time united have a poor result or dont play great football.
The youth team and a few others lost out to a palace team by an offside decision. United cant win every match, their performace was poor tonight alright, but get a bit of perspective.
How I meant to react? If I think they played sh*t i'll say it. No point going into denial about things.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Ireland4ever View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ireland4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 4:44pm

ConfusedIts no wonder united fans are disliked, you talk some amount of crap Sham.
Because I said they need to use the transfer market?

No, just your reaction every time united have a poor result or dont play great football.
The youth team and a few others lost out to a palace team by an offside decision. United cant win every match, their performace was poor tonight alright, but get a bit of perspective.
How I meant to react? If I think they played sh*t i'll say it. No point going into denial about things.

After a poor performance in the league cup you said that united MUST sign new players in the transfer window in Jan. Its more or less the same squad that won the league and got to the champs league final last season.  if one or two of these young lads come through and make the grade it will be a good return.
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 5:25pm
Hope ta feck City win this as cant abide the other 3 teams left in this nor their fecking fans and cant be doing with havin to listen to them should they win this
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 8:22pm

I heard Ambrose’s goal is unbelieeeeeevable. I just missed it but have the game taped thank god. What a result for them. Dougie Freeman is working miracles there with that crop of players he inherited. They were just hoping to stay up this year and now they’re up there in the promotion race and just knocked United out of the cup. I’ll be wearing my Palace jersey with pride tonight Thumbs Up

The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 8:28pm
Dope
Theres only one sport that matters..
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by The Boy Z The Boy Z wrote:

Dope

LOL

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2011 at 2:40am
Would of rather try beat City in the final than over 2 legs. Away leg is first which is a slight advantage I would think
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2011 at 3:05am

Thats the draw i didn't want, will be tough going to a packed Anfield in the 2nd leg, will probably be one of the Pools biggest games of the season

heyirish View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heyirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2011 at 3:09am
I think city will get through over the 2 legs. even though its only carling cup its another trophy if they do. the future bodes well for city
karl pilkington to doctor when getting prostate examined: jesus thats high up that is, fcuking hell, right you're touching a lung now
da_launchpad View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da_launchpad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2011 at 5:24am
If in doubt just f**k it out!!! Stop the nonsense as Johnny Giles would say
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2011 at 5:49am
Originally posted by da_launchpad da_launchpad wrote:

man united player tripped by ghost haha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gKiPykJZuxU
LOL

LOL Was wondering what the f**k had happened to him last night!
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
packiesglove View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote packiesglove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2011 at 7:35am
i've seen penalties given for less at old trafford Big smile
When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't worry give a whistle....
heyirish View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heyirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2011 at 7:39am
Originally posted by packiesglove packiesglove wrote:

i've seen penalties given for less at old trafford Big smile

LOLLOLLOLClap
karl pilkington to doctor when getting prostate examined: jesus thats high up that is, fcuking hell, right you're touching a lung now
KrisMorrisKross View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KrisMorrisKross Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2011 at 7:51am
Yeah just last Saturday too
Back o' the Net !
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>
  Share Topic