Carling Cup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by ScruffyR ScruffyR wrote:

I Wouldn't 1-2 be a united supporter at the moment..let me make that Crystal clear Thumbs Up

PAOK Clap
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Sponsored Links

Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Well he has to replace the majority of the sh*te who were found out tonight. (Assuming the likes of Macheda and Diouf are shipped out in January) hence why I said United need to buy.

Trying to use common sense rather than be controversial on the matter. One in, one out system like?

you said he has no choice to but to sign players wether he likes it or not

if he likes a player, hel try and sign him, if he doesnt he wont, hel only sign players of the right players are available

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
ScruffyR View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScruffyR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 3:40pm
I Wouldn't 1-2 be a united supporter at the moment..let me make that Crystal clear Thumbs Up
"Football isn't a matter of life or death, it's much more important than that."
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 3:37pm
It's Cardiff's cup nowClap

Pool vs City
and as I predicted Palace vs Cardiff
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by Siralex Siralex wrote:

Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

I'll take small consolation in a Cardiff vs Palace draw for the semi.

Fergie has to sign players in the January window whether he likes it or not......absolutely no choice in the matter.

Palace fully deserving of the win. United lacked pace, energy, creativity........basically all the fundamentals that you require to win a football match.

jaysus you talk a serious amount of poop

you think he has to sign players that he doesnt want just for the sake of signing them? wise up ffs

Is Sham for real...or just a made up user to really embarrass United fans?  

He has to be the worst I've ever come across with regards United fans feeling they have the right to win every game they play.  It's head-shakingly mental.

I'd expect them to beat Palace every single time. I'd say something if United played a premiership side but there's no excuses for MANCHESTER UNITED to lose to a team in a lower divsion.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

United have been robbing results in the 8 games since the Man City games.....it's about time the poor performences were found out.

United look woeful altogether. Dont look capable of scoring and i'm going to make the call with 5 mins left that they wont score either.

You need to be realistic here.
Utd had a 2nd string team out.

Palace rested players too HB so not having that bullsh*t excuse, United should be more than capable of beating a patched up Palace team Wink

KrisMorrisKross View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KrisMorrisKross Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 3:32pm
Well done Palace. The first goal was a belter and the attacking team are supposed to get the benefit of the doubt for marginal offside decisions so no real complaints about the second. The defending was appalling. I would lay no blame at the feet of Amos, Fryers, Pogba and Morrison as they have very little first team experience and Smalling who was decent. The rest should hang their heads in shame. 
Back o' the Net !
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 3:30pm

Well he has to replace the majority of the sh*te who were found out tonight. (Assuming the likes of Macheda and Diouf are shipped out in January) hence why I said United need to buy.

Trying to use common sense rather than be controversial on the matter. One in, one out system like?

Edited by ShamtheRam - 30 Nov 2011 at 3:31pm
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 3:29pm
Totally agree that Valencia is way out of form. Several lackluster performances. Palace fully deserved the win. Diouf and Macheda may do well at another premier league club. 
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Poor Man's Duncan Castles

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

Fergie has to sign players in the January window whether he likes it or not......absolutely no choice in the matter.

Palace fully deserving of the win. United lacked pace, energy, creativity........basically all the fundamentals that you require to win a football match.

you think he has to sign players that he doesnt want just for the sake of signing them? wise up ffs

Is Sham for real...or just a made up user to really embarrass United fans?  

He has to be the worst I've ever come across with regards United fans feeling they have the right to win every game they play.  It's head-shakingly mental.

If I keep writing enough hagiographic articles on Man Utd, they might give me a job
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 3:28pm
Palace deserved the win but 2nd goal was offside but these things happen from time to time but I can only imagine the uproar from the ABU's here if United got a goal like that
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Disappointing enough night for United.

Macheda + Diouf i'd ship out the door first. Think Valencia doesn't look half the played he did before the injury. They just weren't up for it tonight

I agree, have never, ever proven to be good enough in my opinion.  Not just tonight.

If I keep writing enough hagiographic articles on Man Utd, they might give me a job
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 3:26pm

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

Good point sham- united really robbed that result at the weekend alright- too many players who were rusty- smallint only decent performance

Don't mind Sham's points, he's just constantly down beat.

Now United MUST sign players in january because the youth team only made the Quarter-Finals of the Carling Cup Confused.

Sham genuinely believes United should win EVERY game they play, and play well in EVERY game...

Maybe he thinks Fergie should be sacked?

MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 3:22pm
Noticed the away end at SB last night was huge, way bigger than usual. Full stand upper and lower
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 3:22pm

United have been robbing results in the 8 games since the Man City games.....it's about time the poor performences were found out.

United look woeful altogether. Dont look capable of scoring and i'm going to make the call with 5 mins left that they wont score either.

You need to be realistic here.
Utd had a 2nd string team out.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 3:21pm
Disappointing enough night for United.

Macheda + Diouf i'd ship out the door first. Think Valencia doesn't look half the played he did before the injury. They just weren't up for it tonight
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 3:21pm
Good point sham- united really robbed that result at the weekend alright- too many players who were rusty- smallint only decent performance
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>
  Share Topic