You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Scruffy Murphy's YBIG meet up Slovakia game

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 22>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scruffy Murphy's YBIG meet up Slovakia game
    Posted: 18 Aug 2011 at 11:54am
Right I've met the owner again, the whole pub will be used for the meet up -YBIG HQ will be upstairs.

Carlsberg & Guinness pints €4
Short & Mixer €5
Free finger food upstairs
Marquee out the front in case the weather ain't great.

Use facebook? Join the YBIG page and pass on the event details

YBIG FACEBOOK PAGE

Directions
Can be a tricky place to find. If your coming up Lower Mount Street heading towards the canal, on the right hand side of the road you will pass a pub called Oil Can Harry's, about 100 yards right after this is an alley with an overhead part - and Scruffy's is just there.

Edited by Bob Hoskins - 31 Aug 2011 at 9:51am
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Sponsored Links

keitho5 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keitho5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2011 at 11:57am
Good stuff  Clap
Oooooooooohhhhhh yes sir......
rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2011 at 12:00pm
Great stuff!

BH I mentioned this on another thread but is there any chance of seeing the Russia v Macedonia match? Its at 5pm. Any way we could get it on the tv in scruffys?

If it isnt on TV could they link a stream up to the TV?

"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
Babysis View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babysis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2011 at 12:12pm
Great stuff bh. If you are talking to the owner again would you mind asking him if he has sorted the problem that stops his cd player playing copied / burned CDs please? Myself and parklife can bring some but no point if they can't be Played. Cheers
First Commander-Galway Regatta
Fitzinho View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitzinho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2011 at 12:12pm
Brill, quality work
Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2011 at 12:15pm
That's the shot.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2011 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by rolo rolo wrote:

Great stuff!

BH I mentioned this on another thread but is there any chance of seeing the Russia v Macedonia match? Its at 5pm. Any way we could get it on the tv in scruffys?

If it isnt on TV could they link a stream up to the TV?

Oh yeah he was asking me about other games in the group that day. So does anyone know if it's on any stations? If not we'll have to watch it streamed from the tinternet, they have a big screen and we used it for the YBIG table quiz
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2011 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by Babysis Babysis wrote:

Great stuff bh. If you are talking to the owner again would you mind asking him if he has sorted the problem that stops his cd player playing copied / burned CDs please? Myself and parklife can bring some but no point if they can't be Played. Cheers

Yeah it will be fine, it was a matter of a switch not been turned on, but your cd is banned
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2011 at 12:48pm
Clap
Good man BH
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2011 at 1:08pm
Great work Clap
Babysis View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babysis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2011 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Originally posted by Babysis Babysis wrote:

Yeah it will be fine, it was a matter of a switch not been turned on, but your cd is banned

Cheers bob, banning the cd suits me
First Commander-Galway Regatta
herbie View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2011 at 1:17pm
looking forward to another YBIG meet up.
"its the best trip iv ever been on"
cathal View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cathal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2011 at 1:31pm
Awesome!  See ye there...
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2011 at 2:21pm
looking forward to this,I used to drink there a bit a few years ago but this will be my first time at a YBIG meet up in Scruffy's.Gonna be in Dublin early on the day,what time people gonna start meeting up at?
Stoked Up View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoked Up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2011 at 2:42pm
Good stuff, Hoskins.
Thumbs Up
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2011 at 2:45pm
Jaysus this will be some weekend, YBIG meetup. slovakia game, early morning flights next morning to Moscow
rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2011 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

looking forward to this,I used to drink there a bit a few years ago but this will be my first time at a YBIG meet up in Scruffy's.Gonna be in Dublin early on the day,what time people gonna start meeting up at?

A group of us are dropping the tifos off at the stadium early that day, and when we've organised all the stuff hopefully we'll be back at scruffys for 4 at the very latest. I'd say there'l be a good crowd there by that stage.
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2011 at 2:52pm
Macedonia havent a.hope of getting anything in moscow!!
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 22>
  Share Topic