You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jeff Hendrick

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 143>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rainpaulo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Originally posted by Doyler1993 Doyler1993 wrote:

Topped of a superb performance with a goal in their 4-1 win over brighton. Think he has what it takes to make it into a top 10 team in the premier league. I reckon next season he will be a partner with mccarthy in the irish midfield. <div abp="790"><br abp="791">

Gibson, Meyler and Whelan to name but a few are all well ahead of him in the pecking order.

Are they though??

Right now..yeah they are...hope he is that good to give a few problems however.
Sponsored Links

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 10:53pm
Don't see how Gibson could be ahead after the guts of a year out injured, he was in competitive u21 squads this year, more important than warming a bench on the senior squad, not anymore, think he will be there or there abouts after the summer
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 10:59pm
Delighted for him. Be hoping derby go up
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 11:01pm
Been impressed by him, looks a skilful player with an eye for goal.
We're decent enough..
erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2014 at 11:37am
Looks good
But he was blessed not to be sent off yesterday
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2014 at 12:20am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Don't see how Gibson could be ahead after the guts of a year out injured, he was in competitive u21 squads this year, more important than warming a bench on the senior squad, not anymore, think he will be there or there abouts after the summer

Gibson will be automatic for us imo.

Come September, with a full pre season under his belt he will slot in beside McCarthy.
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Doyler1993 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doyler1993 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2014 at 10:16pm
How did he play in the match today? 
Rumours aston villa are looking to buy him in the summer
IT’S NO USE BOILING YOUR CABBAGE TWICE
GreenDodger93 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenDodger93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2014 at 1:11am

Game passed him by for me
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2014 at 1:24pm
Quiet in large parts, but he had moments when he showed his ability, some nice footwork and passes.
We're decent enough..
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2014 at 12:25am
Was really hoping Derby would get promoted to see him in the prem, hopefully someone will sign him up and he gets a chance next season to have a crack at it.

benboview View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benboview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2014 at 12:27am
Why?, looks to be progressing well at Derby.

Where is he going to go that will progress anymore.

Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2014 at 12:30am
Eh because I think he looks ready for the step up to play higher level, why do you think?

What's to say Derby will be as good next season? I know I would take him at Villa for sure.

Progressing as a prem player is a little bit different to playing In the championship Benbo...

benboview View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benboview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2014 at 12:58am
Not much difference between the top 10 in the championship and the bottom 10 in the premier league.

Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2014 at 1:00am
Originally posted by benboview benboview wrote:

Not much difference between the top 10 in the championship and the bottom 10 in the premier league.

Based on what? Your opinion.

There is a huge difference in standard of EPL and championship that's a fact.

If he is good enough he should be looking to move on.

StephenHendrick View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StephenHendrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2014 at 1:24am
He said himself he's happy staying in the Championship with Derby for the time being.

Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2014 at 2:44am
I am with benbo, there really isn't that huge a gap at the moment. There are several below par sides who stayed up and some decent sides, like Wigan and Derby who just missed out. The relative successes of promoted teams in recent years proves that. I think Hendrick is in the right place, as long as they keep McLaren and their players. The team has developed massively under his guidance with a clear philosophy. I would be amazed if they weren't in the promotion hunt next year.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2014 at 6:40am

I though JH was quality at times last night. Clap
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2014 at 8:08am
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Originally posted by benboview benboview wrote:

Based on what? Your opinion.

There is a huge difference in standard of EPL and championship that's a fact.

If he is good enough he should be looking to move on.

Benbo is correct.

Wrong thread but Meyler had a fantastic game as well.

Hendrick shoukd have moved ahead of Whelan in the pecking order(please f**king god)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 143>
  Share Topic