You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jeff Hendrick

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9192939495 143>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2020 at 8:47pm
Jeff to United is up there with Paul Konchesky to Liverpool. Possible, but I'd be surprised.

That said, I don't think he left a top-10 Premier League side to play in the Championship.
Sponsored Links

OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2020 at 9:26pm
There's not a hope he turns up at United. Or Milan. Outlandish stunt by the agent to drum up some interest. By now Jeff Hendrick and where he might move has become an actual story, so it's been a success in that regard.

Edited by OnTheOneRoad - 15 Jul 2020 at 9:26pm
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2020 at 9:46pm
It can't all be hot air. As hard as it may be to swallow for many on here, it would seem Hendrick is actually rated as a pretty decent footballer.
We're decent enough..
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2020 at 9:51pm
I am not a clairvoyant and have no idea where Jeff is going next but a free agent with his Premiership and international experience is not going down a division. His versatility is a major attraction for any club. I wish him well. There will be a dividend for Ireland if he gets a good move, which I'm sure he will.

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2020 at 9:52pm
Been confirmed by the likes of Dan McDonnell that the Milan interest is real 
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2020 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

It can't all be hot air. As hard as it may be to swallow for many on here, it would seem Hendrick is actually rated as a pretty decent footballer.

I like Jeff, but come on! Do you honestly believe United would be interested in him? LOL
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2020 at 10:05pm
free transfer and low wages , with what’s going on in football and the Glazers it’s very believable .
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2020 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

I like Jeff, but come on! Do you honestly believe United would be interested in him? LOL

No, I don't. But all of the reported interest from numerous different clubs can't be fantasy. It's not normal for any old player to suddenly be linked with a host of good clubs just because they're a free agent, it illustrates that he's actually regarded by plenty of people in the game as pretty useful. But I suppose those who wouldn't even have him in our squad know better....
We're decent enough..
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2020 at 11:22pm
AC Milan must be sh*tting themselves
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2020 at 11:28pm
I wonder will all this actually work against him somehow....be hilarious if he resigns for Burnley 
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2020 at 5:18am
He wants to play central midfield so he won't be going back to Burnley, especially with the board there failing to act on Sean Dyche's recommendations and letting his and other players' contracts run down. He will have choices to make now as to where he goes.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2020 at 7:34am
Who cares REALLY .

He has been paid up until the end of July with Burnley after that he can sign on the dole  for all i care .

One of the most overated palyers ever .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Yiksheemash View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

I don't have a penis.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yiksheemash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2020 at 9:54am
Yep agree Murph. One of the most overrated players to put on the irish jersey in midfield along with Andrews, Kilbane, McGeady etc.

Can see him at Scumtic or someone might take a punt on him in the premier league at the lower end or  he will be back to the championship which is his level along with the SPL.

he has some agent though who is sprouting out all these clubs LOL
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2020 at 10:48am
Originally posted by Yiksheemash Yiksheemash wrote:

Yep agree Murph. One of the most overrated players to put on the irish jersey in midfield along with Andrews, Kilbane, McGeady etc.

Can see him at Scumtic or someone might take a punt on him in the premier league at the lower end or  he will be back to the championship which is his level along with the SPL.

he has some agent though who is sprouting out all these clubs LOL

Are you the only one that uses this for Celtic? Because, really it is the worst attempt to come up with a slang word to denigrate a club. 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2020 at 10:56am
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Who cares REALLY .

He has been paid up until the end of July with Burnley after that he can sign on the dole  for all i care .

I don’t know how you can call him overrated. He’s constantly slated on this forum. You are one of the biggest offenders. He gets a lot of unwarranted abuse on here.

Jeff is a good player. I hope he gets a good move.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2020 at 11:42am
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Who cares REALLY .

I don’t know how you can call him overrated. He’s constantly slated on this forum. You are one of the biggest offenders. He gets a lot of unwarranted abuse on here.

Jeff is a good player. I hope he gets a good move.
In the last 3 years or so i have seen close to every game he has played at club level and international .

He's Crap Censored
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2020 at 11:54am
He’s not crap. I’ll agree that he’s inconsistent and doesn’t perform to his capabilities often enough but I think you allow a personal dislike of him to cloud your judgement.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
GaretFarellysNutSack View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GaretFarellysNutSack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2020 at 12:00pm
Ah come on he's terrible. Anonymous in every Ireland game. And seems a bit dim too. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9192939495 143>
  Share Topic