You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liverpool FC thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14191420142114221423 1460>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

French Interior minister currently in a senate hearing regarding the events of Saturday - Now openly telling lies that journalists on twitter are openly debunking right away. 
Imagine being so brazen when the overwhelming evidence that exits proves you wrong. 

Cry me a river - journos on Twitter are now to be take as gospel, ye couldn’t make it up LOL 

Scousers have form, there are videos of them (and locals) storming gates and jumping fences. Their manager encouraged those without tickets to go to Paris and you could get a fake ticket as easy as been able to get a ticket for a ucd home match.

The French police also have form and it’s obvious they made a complete balls up of the other night.

"Not surprised you are anti foreigner in your so called Kip of a town when you don’t want a manager because he is Swedish and you want big Sam in charge" - a fine post from a fine ybig poster
Sponsored Links

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 10:15pm
Why did Mane leave? Contractual issues?

Strange one, leaving a better team in a better league where he started almost every game 
Never heard anything about his contract being up 
jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 11:54pm
Originally posted by Wheelo Wheelo wrote:

French Interior minister currently in a senate hearing regarding the events of Saturday - Now openly telling lies that journalists on twitter are openly debunking right away. 
Imagine being so brazen when the overwhelming evidence that exits proves you wrong. 

Cry me a river - journos on Twitter are now to be take as gospel, ye couldn’t make it up LOL 

Scousers have form, there are videos of them (and locals) storming gates and jumping fences. Their manager encouraged those without tickets to go to Paris and you could get a fake ticket as easy as been able to get a ticket for a ucd home match.

The French police also have form and it’s obvious they made a complete balls up of the other night.

Does this clown ever stop embarrassing himself? Back with his facts! 
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2022 at 7:37am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Strange one, leaving a better team in a better league where he started almost every game 

I think he has 1 year left.

He's right to leave in a way, he's won everything, time for a new challenge etc...

Liverpool should keep him and let him go on a free next year.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2022 at 8:51am

He’s joining a better team 
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2022 at 9:32am

Ah yea, the old 'fake news' mantra. 

Where are the videos of Liverpool fans storming gates?

Ps...As a United fan, you will be well aware of the Inter City Jibbers. 
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2022 at 10:02am
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

He’s joining a better team 

No he isn't
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2022 at 10:06am

Idiot. The reason this is important and matters is it could be fans of any team on the end of this.
Obviously won't impact you from the comfort of your couch or barstool.

Edited by Borussia - 02 Jun 2022 at 10:08am
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2022 at 10:06am

He hasn't left yet.
His contract is up next summer.
He just wants to challenge himself and try somewhere new. 
irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2022 at 10:20am
The jump by the French to immediately blame the Liverpool fans was utterly predictable. 

A thorough investigation needs to be carried out, seems like terrible crowd management which is bizarre as they've hosted so many massive events. The pickpocket-ting situation seemed absolutely dire also. What a kip paris is. 

Klopp calling for fans without tickets to arrive was also stupid and obviously didn't help. Clearly there was thousands of people travelling to the stadium without tickets as the stands, including the walkways, ended up full to the brim. 

Here we go again
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2022 at 10:26am
Plenty of Irish fans mugged and robbed in Paris when we were there in 2004 and 2009.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2022 at 10:50am
Originally posted by irish_major irish_major wrote:

The jump by the French to immediately blame the Liverpool fans was utterly predictable. 

A thorough investigation needs to be carried out, seems like terrible crowd management which is bizarre as they've hosted so many massive events. The pickpocket-ting situation seemed absolutely dire also. What a kip paris is. 

Klopp calling for fans without tickets to arrive was also stupid and obviously didn't help. Clearly there was thousands of people travelling to the stadium without tickets as the stands, including the walkways, ended up full to the brim. 

If Klopp said to fans to head to Paris without tickets would this not mean go to the fan zones and enjoy the atmosphere? As an adult i think that was what he meant not go to the stadium without a ticket.

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2022 at 11:04am
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

Plenty of Irish fans mugged and robbed in Paris when we were there in 2004 and 2009.
Even lads on this forum .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Wheelo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2022 at 1:41pm

Idiot. The reason this is important and matters is it could be fans of any team on the end of this.

You couldn't be more wrong - again.

Far from it. Regularly go to drogheda home and away matches, used go to OT regularly, but now get my English football fix by going to see fc united home and away a couple of times a year.

Have also been to pleanty of other matches around UK/Europe not involving those teams.

Not really the point anyway, I've been around long enough to not believe 
that there were 50,000 angels from Liverpool in Paris, all with legitimate tickets, standing in orderly queue to get into the football ground.
"Not surprised you are anti foreigner in your so called Kip of a town when you don’t want a manager because he is Swedish and you want big Sam in charge" - a fine post from a fine ybig poster
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2022 at 1:42pm

You couldn't be more wrong - again.

Far from it. Regularly go to drogheda home and away matches, used go to OT regularly, but now get my English football fix by going to see fc united home and away a couple of times a year.

Have also been to pleanty of other matches around UK/Europe not involving those teams.

Not really the point anyway, I've been around long enough to not believe 
that there were 50,000 angels from Liverpool in Paris, all with legitimate tickets, standing in orderly queue to get into the football ground.

You wanna answer my question?
Wheelo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2022 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

It's not the first time it happened. And it's not the only place it happens. The way the scousers go on, you'd swear it was the first time an innocent football supporter got a slap outside a football ground. I'm sure pleanty of opposition supporters still have their scars after visiting anfield and bumping into those harmless scallies 
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2022 at 2:09pm

Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

It's not the first time it happened. And it's not the only place it happens. The way the scousers go on, you'd swear it was the first time an innocent football supporter got a slap outside a football ground. I'm sure pleanty of opposition supporters still have their scars after visiting anfield and bumping into those harmless scallies 
  Hummmm  i have been to Liverpool and Everton in the late 70s and 80s  as a away fan and i have to say there was very few English grounds which were as evil as those two OuchOuchOuchOuchOuch
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2022 at 2:47pm
Multiple Real Madrid fans saying there were problems with locals down their end with people getting mugged etc and jumping over gates. Also saying they didn't see any trouble at all from either set of fans both before and after the game. This French minister is like most politicians, full of s*ite!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14191420142114221423 1460>
  Share Topic