Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liverpool FC thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13131314131513161317 1460>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2019 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Been saying it for 2 years, Salah cant pass the ball.
You say a lot over the years don’t you
Is that not the whole point of a forum 😆
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Sponsored Links

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2019 at 1:55pm
Liverpool in some battle with Sheff Utd 
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2019 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Liverpool in some battle with Sheff Utd 

Sheffield United a great addition to the PL this season. Brilliant to see teams having a go in these games and not just accepting Sam Allardyce like horrendous losses.

That's 7 on the bounce for Liverpool now. 31 more for the perfect PL season Clap
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2019 at 9:35am
Bit of a mad game last night. Played some unbelievable football for the first 30 minutes and looked untouchable. Took the foot off then and got scrappy & complacent. They deservedly got back into it but we should've still been able to manage the game better. Gomez getting a bit of a slating but that's harsh considering he's played fook all this season & is still only 22. At least the 3 points were got

Salzburg have some handy players in fairness, was impressed with Hwang & Minamino
Some people just deserve a slap
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2019 at 9:18am
Liverpool are playing with ruthless efficiency. They are not always playing their best but winning matches.

If they get through the next 5 games and are still 6+ pts ahead of City they will be hard to catch.

Man U
Spurs 
AV
Man City

Edit: RB on the ball.

The Man City game is at Anfield.

Edited by Zinedine Kilbane 110 - 07 Oct 2019 at 9:23am

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2019 at 9:21am
Did they not play Arsenal a few weeks ago? Is that the league cup game you have there?

They aren't as solid in defence as they were last season, but are still winning matches. They could have dropped points the last two weekends but ground out wins. Think they'll be very hard to peg back now

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2019 at 9:26am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Did they not play Arsenal a few weeks ago? Is that the league cup game you have there?

They aren't as solid in defence as they were last season, but are still winning matches. They could have dropped points the last two weekends but ground out wins. Think they'll be very hard to peg back now

Corrected.

Yeah I think if they stay relatively injury free like last season they will win it. Man City really need to go and win 10+ in a row now but I don’t see that happening.

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2019 at 10:27am
There are still 30 games to go, we still have to play City twice. We were this far clear in January last season and still blew it. I'm not counting my chickens.

3 games that haunt me from last season are West Ham away, Utd away and leicester at home. We were out of sorts in those games and in particular, Salah was really off form during this little blip.
My fear is losing Salah or Mane for a period of games again could be the difference between wins and draws in some of those tougher games. We know that with City's ability to go on a big win streak, you can't afford to let many slip yourself (like we almost did on Saturday).

Let's see what the table looks like after another 20 games.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2019 at 10:31am
At the same time, they can't keep getting leads and then getting pegged back. One year they are going to go on and win it, that's this year IMO

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2019 at 10:44am
Here's hoping.
There are good signs so far, with city losing games you would expect to win. Liverpool as consistent as we finished last season.
But we were here last season as well with Newcastle and Leicester beating City early enough in the season if I remember correctly. It was Liverpool's to lose and we duly obliged!
Farrelk View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Farrelk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2019 at 10:52am
Injuries are a big one. Liverpool have fared much better losing Alisson than Man City have losing Laporte 
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2019 at 11:39am
The fixtures looked nasty but as it happens it's working out well. Chelsea away early in the season when they were sorting themselves out, Man United and Spurs now are practically three points guaranteed. 

And City's defence missing so many players 

It's thier year lads

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2019 at 12:47pm
Have been lucky in a few games, however have been getting the 3 points each time so can't be argued with

City have been poor by their own standards but will still be a 2 horse race with Liverpool ending their 30 year wait for a title
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 3:58pm
Have possibly 10 games between November 30th & January 1st. That'll fairly stretch the squad. 
Some people just deserve a slap
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 4:06pm
The league will be won by then so they'll be able to rest players.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

The league will be won by then so they'll be able to rest players.

LOL

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2019 at 6:24pm
Klopp the bluffer found out today. Dropping points to relegation fodder.

Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2019 at 6:28pm
LOL
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13131314131513161317 1460>
  Share Topic