Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liverpool FC thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12791280128112821283 1460>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 4:45pm
Salah at it again the dirty diving little scrote coont

Edited by DUBLIN DOC - 14 Apr 2019 at 4:46pm
Sponsored Links

ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 9:58am
Some goal from him in fairness
Thought Liverpool were lucky in the end, Chelsea had some chances that they wasted

reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 10:30am
In fairness the Pool have had the rub of the green on many occasions this season. There does seem to be an element of fate about the destination of the title.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 10:45am
Chelsea has 2 chances and were on top for about 10 minutes around those chances but that was it, Liverpool controlled the game otherwise. Moving Hazard out wide definitely made a difference.

Three more points, 4 games to go. All can do is win those 4 and hope. If City win their's then so be it, they'll deserve it

Salah's goal Clap
Some people just deserve a slap
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 10:47am
The biggest piece of luck they've had this season is the number of injuries they've had, or more appropriately haven't had. All of the main players have been relatively unscathed, bar Alexander-Arnold I think

Still, tables don't lie, on paper have a far easier run in, and as someone said, seems written in the stars for this year actually being their year
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 10:55am
Originally posted by ChesterCopperpot ChesterCopperpot wrote:

The biggest piece of luck they've had
Really ?

Ox and Gomez out for the season.
Both starters.

Lalana, Sturridge, Matip, Hendo, Milner, Lovren have all been out at some stage. Firmino missed a couple of games too.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 11:36am
I suppose I was thinking of the main players, Van Dijk, Allison, Robertson and the Front three, all have been injury free or not for an extended period.

Gomez was a loss, Ox not so much. The rest mentioned, bar perhaps Milner would be and have been replaceable
planning View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Football version of Comical Ali.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 10:48pm
Good to see Salah gave his answer to the opposition singers in the best possible way, on the pitch rather than in the pub. We haven't seen trace of the slob in over a month though. Obviously Liverpool have won every game in that time, and the 6 point victory lap for City has become a 2 point gap, so no need for him to come here and tell us all again, why, and by how many City will wrap up the league by. 

For all the "luck" Liverpool are getting, the team is unbeaten at home in 2 years, and haven't lost the last home league game before the annual  Hillsborough Anniversary, in 15 years. Away fans may as well stay at home and watch the games there instead. 
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 10:49pm
Will win the CL quite comfortably from here now IMO 

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 17 Apr 2019 at 10:49pm
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

LOL
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

LOL

Here we go with the laughs again
Just like when I called Liverpool to win the title in August and City Spurs to be a 50-50 tie last Tuesday afternoon 
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 11:03pm

I think they'll comfortably beat Barca over 2 legs. The final could be stickier but I'd definitely expect them to win it from here.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

I think they'll comfortably beat Barca over 2 legs. The final could be stickier but I'd definitely expect them to win it from here.
I’m bookmarking this post.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 11:11pm
No need to. I'm pretty sure I've said it a good few times already. I'll be saying it a good few times before the SF kicks off also LOL
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 11:14pm
Liverpool's title chances have had a considerable boost tonight
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 11:16pm
If City come back from this and win their 5? remaining PL games, fair play to them. That was some hammer blow tonight though. Spurs and United within 7 days of this. I reckon Guardiolas head will be spinning.
robbo View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 11:18pm
The absolute love in for Liverpool is astonishing. Yes they’re a good side but they’ve won nothing and the way lads are going on you might as well give them the league title along with the CL one now
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 11:32pm
City would be facing fixture congestion if they'd won tonight and now they aren't. And surely they should be capable of hammering the rabble that are United. Nailed on for the league.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12791280128112821283 1460>
  Share Topic