Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liverpool FC thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12481249125012511252 1459>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 8:13am
Watching Liverpool between now and the end of the season is not going to be good for the aul ticker. The pressure is full on and they are feeling it. 

Lady luck seems to be on their side a lot this season. Even yesterday all 4 goals had an element of luck behind them. Long may that continue as i feep they are going to need it 

It's gonna take 100 plus points to win this 
Its very frustrating being a Slob
Sponsored Links

eboue16 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 2:02pm
Milner at right back is a massive liability. He will put in a shift but Zaha had him on toast yesterday. Ye need Gomez & TAA back ASAP

Edited by eboue16 - 20 Jan 2019 at 2:02pm
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 12:23pm
Watching the goals again on MOTD2 last night, f**k Liverpool had some luck on Saturday.
The first goal is a bit like the one against Everton, Van Dijk's shot is deflected into the air and lands on Salah's toe. Speroni goes down in installments. Firmino's goal takes a deflection or two on its way into the corner, Speroni makes a hash of the third goal, and Robertson handles the ball in setting up the fourth.

This post will no doubt come across as bitter to some Smile
As I said at the time, Liverpool had no luck against City a few weeks ago but their luck was in on Saturday, that's the way it goes.
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 12:53pm
For a side with their defensive record, they were absolutely brutal at defending set pieces from the bits I saw
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Watching the goals again on MOTD2 last night, f**k Liverpool had some luck on Saturday.
The first goal is a bit like the one against Everton, Van Dijk's shot is deflected into the air and lands on Salah's toe. Speroni goes down in installments. Firmino's goal takes a deflection or two on its way into the corner, Speroni makes a hash of the third goal, and Robertson handles the ball in setting up the fourth.
Some teams (including United) have registered no shots on goal in 90 mins.

If you don't shoot you wont score or get the chance of a defection.

The more chances you create the luckier you get, simple.

Was it Gary Player who said "the harder I work the luckier I get" ?

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 3:25pm
True. Burnley registered no shots on goal and beat Fulham 2-1 recently

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 3:27pm

LOL
That's where stats lie.

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 3:32pm

Shocked

Don't make me set Jeff loose on you...
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 6:32pm
It was a very nervous performance and atmosphere. Would fear it's going to be similar from here on out. West ham away in a couple weeks is one I would fear  been a boggie side away through the years
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 7:52pm
Spurs fan on Football365 claiming Liverpool are fluking and cheating their way to the title LOL

Edited by Gary McKay - 21 Jan 2019 at 7:54pm
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2019 at 11:01am
Looks like Salah has deactivated all his social media accounts do to being harassed yesterday by people saying they'd wished it was him on the plane rather than Sala.

Wtf is wrong with people? Social media will be looked back upon as one of the worst creations this World has ever seen.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2019 at 11:05am
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Looks like Salah has deactivated all his social media accounts do to being harassed yesterday by people saying they'd wished it was him on the plane rather than Sala.

Wtf is wrong with people? Social media will be looked back upon as one of the worst creations this World has ever seen.

I agree.

On a side note
Did you see Cristiano Ronaldo tweet last night, him sitting in a private jet with a big thumbs up he rightly got absolutely torn into by people.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2019 at 11:32am

I fear you may be right. 

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2019 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

I agree.

On a side note
Did you see Cristiano Ronaldo tweet last night, him sitting in a private jet with a big thumbs up he rightly got absolutely torn into by people.

ffs Lass if you can't see the hypocristy in that post 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2019 at 2:55pm

I disagree. It is the easiest way of deciding which **** for which gulag, it just needs to be applied.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 5:04pm
http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/premier-league/they-are-still-a-small-club-john-aldridge-says-man-city-have-one-big-advantage-over-liverpool-in-title-race-37756206.html

Ahh right, so it’s because of all the pressure on Liverpool that they’ve won just one league cup in the last 13 years John? LOL

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 28 Jan 2019 at 5:05pm
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 9:27am

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/premier-league/they-are-still-a-small-club-john-aldridge-says-man-city-have-one-big-advantage-over-liverpool-in-title-race-37756206.html

Ahh right, so it’s because of all the pressure on Liverpool that they’ve won just one league cup in the last 13 years John? LOL
And THREE Champions League Finals Wink

Has he upset you with his comments ?

In fairness he is correct but really should keep his mouth shut.

Unfortunately plenty of ex-players are gonna get paid for talking sh*te between now and the end of the season.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 10:27am
No, that certainly hasn't upset me Gary. He's just coming across as a clown who's speaking like a bitter football fan instead of a proper pundit.
Liverpool will probably win the league, but there's no need for nonsense talk like that IMO.

Mind you, he does have previous

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12481249125012511252 1459>
  Share Topic