Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liverpool FC thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12191220122112221223 1460>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 4:36pm
Should Watford have had a pen at 0-0?
Soccer Saturday boys all agreed the should
Sponsored Links

bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 4:42pm
Judge for yourself

sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 4:44pm
Hendo off on a second yellow.

He had looked wound up for a good while before that.

I guess that based on the standards that Hans Moleman is applying to Mick McCarthy, Klopp should have spotted this and intervened to substitute him before he got the second yellow. Klopp's failure to do this means he's a sh*t manager. Just not up to the job. Incompetent.

Klopp OUT.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Judge for yourself

Jaysus

Shocking all officials missed that 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 4:49pm
Smashing counter attack goal to make it 3-0. Firmino bundles it in with his head on the rebound after Mane's shot had been saved. 

Robertson was brilliant in that. 

I love when a player just gets to a 50-50 ball ahead of a sliding tackle and the pitch opens up ahead of him like that. 

Thrilling.

This must be dreadfuly demoralising for Manchester City. No matter what they do, they can't get away from us - we keep on winning. 

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Judge for yourself

Correct decision. The Watford player looked to throw himself. 

At best for Watford, there is massive doubt about whether there was even a feather touch by Robbo on him.

Not a penalty. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

This must be dreadfuly demoralising for Manchester City. No matter what they do, they can't get away from us - we keep on winning. 

Yeah City are just a totally demoralised club at present 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Yeah City are just a totally demoralised club at present 
They certainly have been dreadfully demoralised since Abu Dhabi bought them. 

No morals at all, I'd say. That's what happens when you get taken over by a regime that tolerates slavery and imprisons English history students for life.

They at least had a quiet decency about them when Peter Swales was chairman and Peter Reid was managing them or when Neil McNab was their star player.

They're a despicable club who make the Glazers at Manchester United look like Fr. McVerry. 

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 5:11pm
As despicable as Liverpool fans in the 80s?
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 5:36pm

Are you comparing a despotic regime in the Middle East to English hooliganism of the 1980s?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Are you comparing a despotic regime in the Middle East to English hooliganism of the 1980s?

I’m asking a question to a pontificating Sid on his high horse, after talking sh*t all afternoon 
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 6:19pm
Sid's fishing rod is hot today.

The trolling aside he's completely correct on the City owners
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 6:20pm

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I’m asking a question to a pontificating Sid on his high horse, after talking sh*t all afternoon 
Who decides what pontificating is?

By your own standards, aren't you pontificating now, and to a considerably higher degree as well?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 6:23pm
To reply in footballing terms to Sid’s post that it must be demoralising for City and no matter what they do they can’t get away from Liverpool. 

Well, Liverpool held a points advantage from late August when city drew at wolves, until Liverpool drew at Chelsea a few months later. City then went top on goal difference, or joint top if you prefer, and the 0-0 at anfield followed
City only opened up a points advantage two game weeks ago when Liverpool dropped points at Arsenal. In the last round of games Liverpool were at home to Fulham and City at home to united, so no City fan expected to go further clear that weekend.

Today, yes city would be slightly disappointed to come off the pitch and hear Liverpool had won after it was 0-0 at half time, but demoralised certainly not. I’m sure they’re just concerned on their own games at this stage of the season 
It’s not as if it’s been happening for weeks on end where City keep winning but can’t increase the points gap. 

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 24 Nov 2018 at 6:28pm
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 6:35pm
LOL
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 6:48pm
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 7:39pm
ffs Baggio
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 7:46pm
LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12191220122112221223 1460>
  Share Topic