Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liverpool FC thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11891190119111921193 1459>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 4:30pm
First real test of the season for Liverpool tonight after walking over West Ham last week.

How do Pool fans think they'll get on?
Sponsored Links

Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

First real test of the season for Liverpool tonight after walking over West Ham last week.

How do Pool fans think they'll get on?

Right I know we are only two games in but watching Citeh demolish Huddersfield YDay you left thinking the league could be over in November again if they keep that up, these are the games Liverpool have to win, probably end up a Draw!
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 4:41pm
Liverpool to win, Mane to score
planning View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Football version of Comical Ali.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

Right I know we are only two games in but watching Citeh demolish Huddersfield YDay you left thinking the league could be over in November again if they keep that up, these are the games Liverpool have to win, probably end up a Draw!

Liverpool have won every time Klopp has gone there. So everyone prefers to talk about the results the team had when Rodgers was in charge. 

Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 6:37pm
Palace away is one of the 9/10 trickiest away games in the season. I expect Liverpool to be well up for this. This is a really serious Liverpool side and I'll be very surprised if they don't get the 3 points tonight. If Liverpool score early, they could really hurt that Palace defence if they step higher up the pitch then.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 7:29pm
The old Liverpool could lose. I don't see this Liverpool losing.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by planning planning wrote:

Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

Liverpool have won every time Klopp has gone there. So everyone prefers to talk about the results the team had when Rodgers was in charge. 

Strange that you don’t mention Palace have beaten Klopp twice at Anfield recently. 
They have taken a lot of points off Liverpool the last 5 years considering they would be regarded as a bottom 10 team. 

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 8:23pm
That would have been some goal. KeitaClap

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

That would have been some goal. KeitaClap

Salah butchering one of the moves of the season.

Keita Clap

Then he nearly gives away one
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 9:40pm
they should bring on Sturridge

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 9:57pm
Didn't play particularly well, but this Liverpool side are made of sturdy stuff. Salah looked a bit off yet still created the 2 goals. Firmino definitely not at 100 percent yet.

I would have them as slight favs over City right now. Btw, what a difference with Liverpool having a competent keeper. Not just competent though, his passing is absolutely phenomenal. Can see him possibly getting done at some point dribbling the ball LOL but overall he's going to be a massive player for them.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Didn't play particularly well, but this Liverpool side are made of sturdy stuff. Salah looked a bit off yet still created the 2 goals. Firmino definitely not at 100 percent yet.

I would have them as slight favs over City right now. Btw, what a difference with Liverpool having a competent keeper. Not just competent though, his passing is absolutely phenomenal. Can see him possibly getting done at some point dribbling the ball LOL but overall he's going to be a massive player for them.

Salah's body language looked a bit subdued not only today but the last game.  Not much smiling or anything. Seems depressed.

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 10:19pm
Agree he looks a bit off. Could be anything that was up with him. A couple of goals the next day and he could be the happiest guy in the world again.
Gavintheslob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 10:47pm
Liverpool weren't great tonight but got the result. In years gone by that would have ended a draw.

Penalty was a soft one alright but he does catch him. Not sure about the sending off as I feel salah had lost control of the ball.

All in all Liverpool deserved the win. VVD is a beast 
Its very frustrating being a Slob
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 11:02pm
Amazing how many thought VVD was massively over priced when Liverpool brought him in. With himself and Allison there, they are a completely different football team from the year or 2 previous.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 8:54am

Liverpool favourites for the league over City after 2 games Wacko
Dino Baggio View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dino Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 9:14am
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Liverpool favourites for the league over City after 2 games Wacko

Based on what exactly LOLLOL
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 9:19am
Only saw the first half last night but Liverpool got very lucky with the cheap penalty. In fairness there was some contact, however clearly not enough to bring Salah down as he initially copes with it no bother then kinda just falls down - definite delayed reaction. Coming just before half time it was a real killer for Palace.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11891190119111921193 1459>
  Share Topic