Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liverpool FC thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11531154115511561157 1460>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 4:45pm
I think we will keep him. there is no value in selling him now

He is so marketable
Its very frustrating being a Slob
Sponsored Links

Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 6:58pm
Big game tomorrow in terms of starting 11. Presume Klopp will go with his strongest available 11. Really need a bit of luck in this one, can't afford any injuries or even knocks going into the Roma game. The bench as it currently is isn't strong enough at all. Mane already looking doubtful for tomorrows game as well.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
randyrandolph View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randyrandolph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Big game tomorrow in terms of starting 11. Presume Klopp will go with his strongest available 11. Really need a bit of luck in this one, can't afford any injuries or even knocks going into the Roma game. The bench as it currently is isn't strong enough at all. Mane already looking doubtful for tomorrows game as well.

klopps starting 11 is: karius, trent, gomez, van d, klavan, moreno, henderson, wijy, salah, firmino, ings.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by randyrandolph randyrandolph wrote:

klopps starting 11 is: karius, trent, gomez, van d, klavan, moreno, henderson, wijy, salah, firmino, ings.
Where is this from? 5-2-3 formation?
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 11:32pm
why is Robertson getting rested so much? 
He’s on my fantasy team ffs
Plus Moreno is sh*te 
Gavintheslob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2018 at 4:47pm
Team prediction spot on Randy and if I were to a prediction on the game beforehand. I would have said it went exactly as it did 

Dreadful performance. Salah is a bit guilty of trying too hard to score. Looking to shoot at every opportunity.  Performance today lacked effort. Played like a friendly 
Its very frustrating being a Slob
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2018 at 4:57pm
He'll never make it this Salah lad.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2018 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by Gavintheslob Gavintheslob wrote:

Team prediction spot on Randy and if I were to a prediction on the game beforehand. I would have said it went exactly as it did 

Dreadful performance. Salah is a bit guilty of trying too hard to score. Looking to shoot at every opportunity.  Performance today lacked effort. Played like a friendly 

It doesn't really matter though. As long as they finish in the top 4 and they should.

Henderson, Trent and Gomez all out injured now.

Although I reckon they should be fit for Wed.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
randyrandolph View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randyrandolph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2018 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by Gavintheslob Gavintheslob wrote:

it wasn't a prediction

pool were terrible today. they're f**ked when salah joins a big team.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2018 at 9:10pm
nasty little punch by Salah today 

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 28 Apr 2018 at 9:10pm
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2018 at 9:27pm
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2018 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

https://streamable.com/6brdj

That does not look good at all. Possibly put an end to his domestic season, but you never know what those spoofers reviewing these things will look at. If he gets done for it, it won't have any real effect on Liverpool in the PL I think, but could well cost him the European Golden Boot along with the PL top scorer. Kane could well get back the 5 goal gap is it? Especially if Salah has no more league games to add to his tally.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2018 at 11:21pm
Just to add. Considering that Hegazi hadn't been suspended after both hitting Ings in the chest, and and intentionally clawing Salah in the face only last week, it will be interesting to see if anything is made of that Salah incident.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2018 at 11:35pm
interesting that match of the day show Slimani for Newcastle kicking out at Dawson off the ball and talk about it on the analysis after but show nothing of the Salah punch 

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 28 Apr 2018 at 11:36pm
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2018 at 11:39pm

Just to add. Considering that Hegazi hadn't been suspended after both hitting Ings in the chest, and and intentionally clawing Salah in the face only last week, it will be interesting to see if anything is made of that Salah incident.

He also wasn't citing for kicking DDG earlier on in the season.

Will be interesting to see if the FA do anything regarding this Salah incident 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2018 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

interesting that match of the day show Slimani for Newcastle kicking out at Dawson off the ball and talk about it on the analysis after but show nothing of the Salah punch 

Indeed. Slimani isn't the sweetheart of English football though. De Bruyne made a horrendous dive against Spurs around Christmas time. This was right around the time everyone was hailing him as the best player in the PL by a distance. Not a murmur out of anyone in the media after. A month or so before that Niasse at Everton got banned retrospectively for diving even though there was actually contact. 

The sports media seem to have massive sway in that regard. Serious questions of integrity around the PL when such nonsense goes on.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2018 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

He also wasn't citing for kicking DDG earlier on in the season.

Will be interesting to see if the FA do anything regarding this Salah incident 

Hegazi or Salah? I don't recall either tbh.

bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2018 at 12:05am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11531154115511561157 1460>
  Share Topic