Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liverpool FC thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10871088108910901091 1460>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2018 at 6:03pm
Typical Klopp performance. Brilliant and shambolic
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Sponsored Links

Gavintheslob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2018 at 6:05pm
What a game that was.

Looked like Liverpool were about to g on on and get 5 or 6. Then they nearly threw it away.

Classic Liverpool

Gomez again has shown he has a defensive error in him. Apart from that he did ok. Karius may as well be mignolet. Makes no difference to which one of them are in nets. Everyone else played great
Its very frustrating being a Slob
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2018 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Typical Klopp performance. Brilliant and shambolic
In a nutshell, that is why they are still so far from been genuine contenders to win the PL
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2018 at 6:06pm
In typical Liverpool fashion I now expect them to drop points to Swansea and Huddersfield, with elimination from the FA Cup to West Brom only to beat Spurs afterwards
Reildogg View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reildogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2018 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by Reildogg Reildogg wrote:

Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Credit to Liverpool they've shown the rest of the league how to target Man City. Too many teams have sat back and tried to get at their full backs on the counter but Liverpool have kept men up and pressurised Otamendi and Stones and quite frankly they've crumbled.

Easier to do it with Salah, Firmino, Man etc than with Rondon, Rodriguez and Phillips

In fact, Kane, Son and Alli et al tried it too with disastrous results.
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2018 at 6:07pm
They are definitely the closest to City this year. United fans would give anything to swap Mourinho with Klopp and play the football Liverpool do .
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
deiseblue View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deiseblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2018 at 6:16pm

Credit to Liverpool they've shown the rest of the league how to target Man City. Too many teams have sat back and tried to get at their full backs on the counter but Liverpool have kept men up and pressurised Otamendi and Stones and quite frankly they've crumbled.

Easier to do it with Salah, Firmino, Man etc than with Rondon, Rodriguez and Phillips

In fact, Kane, Son and Alli et al tried it too with disastrous results.

And conversely Spurs did the same against Liverpool and absolutely destroyed them .
It really is a strange League this year.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2018 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

They are definitely the closest to City this year. United fans would give anything to swap Mourinho with Klopp and play the football Liverpool do .

Liverpool are definitely the closest to City this year?

I'll take attrition football if it results in more success over the current hipster manager in vogue and his moral victories.

No thanks to Klopp
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2018 at 6:22pm

I wouldn't... balls to that. There's a reason why Liverpool don't win trophies and playing like that is one of the main reasons. It's in no way sustainable in the long term.

Edited by ShamtheRam - 14 Jan 2018 at 6:23pm
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2018 at 6:25pm

I wouldn't... balls to that. There's a reason why Liverpool don't win trophies and playing like that is one of the main reasons. It's in no way sustainable in the long term.

They’ve just spent €75m on a centre half so don’t hold your breath. They will finish 2nd in the league this year.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2018 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

I'll take attrition football if it results in more success over the current hipster manager in vogue and his moral victories.

No thanks to Klopp

I’m talking about United fans. Not Irish ones with a United jersey !
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2018 at 6:27pm
Jurgen Keegan
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2018 at 6:29pm

No thanks to Klopp

YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2018 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by Gavintheslob Gavintheslob wrote:

What a game that was.

Looked like Liverpool were about to g on on and get 5 or 6. Then they nearly threw it away.

Classic Liverpool

Gomez again has shown he has a defensive error in him. Apart from that he did ok. Karius may as well be mignolet. Makes no difference to which one of them are in nets. Everyone else played great

Mignolet uses the ball a lot better than Karius, Karius was just hoofing the ball up field and conceding possession.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Reildogg View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reildogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2018 at 6:34pm

No thanks to Klopp

OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2018 at 6:37pm

No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2018 at 6:58pm

They’ve just spent €75m on a centre half so don’t hold your breath. They will finish 2nd in the league this year.

They signed Virgil Van Dijk not Paolo Maldini.

He'll be in and out of the team constantly because he's notorious with injuries.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2018 at 7:00pm
Did Tyler get his underpants changed yet
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10871088108910901091 1460>
  Share Topic