Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liverpool FC thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9991000100110021003 1460>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

pray for Mojo!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mojo Risin' Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 3:43am
Emre Can Hug what a goal!!

Coutinho went off with a dead leg after trying to run it off. 
Ahh heya!
Sponsored Links

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 8:55am
Lallana back is a huge advantage going into the end of the season.
we were at our best when we had Couthino and Lallana fit and playing in same team.

-----firmino
Couthino--Lallana
wijnaldum--Can--Henderson/Lucas

I would go with the false 9 again. Origi is not great and sturidge not fully fit
Gavintheslob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 1:04pm
I think Lallana is class

His ability to get out of tight situations is amazing and had he scored that wondergoal last night it would have been well deserved

might also point out how well Migs played last night. first time in a long time i was confident with most balls into the box that he would deal with them.
Its very frustrating being a Slob
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by Gavintheslob Gavintheslob wrote:

I think Lallana is class

His ability to get out of tight situations is amazing and had he scored that wondergoal last night it would have been well deserved

might also point out how well Migs played last night. first time in a long time i was confident with most balls into the box that he would deal with them.
Agreed Thumbs Up
Some people just deserve a slap
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 5:30pm
The club renaming the Centenary Stand after King Kenny - Brilliant and very fitting.

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

The club renaming the Centenary Stand after King Kenny - Brilliant and very fitting.

Why, has he turned a hundred?
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Why, has he turned a hundred?

LOL
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 9:00pm
I know Liverpool don't make things easy on themselves but can't see them not finishing top 4. United need 4 points from Spurs/Arsenal away and assuming they win the two 'easier games' they're still relying Liverpool getting no more than 5 points from their remaining games. It's in United's interest for Boro to be still within a shout of safety going into the last day of the season. 

There may be a scare for Liverpool in one of those 3 remaining easy games but Liverpool and City will get the last 2 CL spots. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2017 at 1:28pm
What's the story with the Jurgen Kloop lookalike that sits on their bench. I was wondering why Kloop looked so young and wasn't gurning on yokes dancing on the sidelines, before relaising it wasn't him Confused
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2017 at 1:32pm
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 3:23pm
Very f**king frustrating performance.

Be blessed if there is a draw in the game today.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Very f**king frustrating performance.

Be blessed if there is a draw in the game today.

I think it's the most likely result being honest.
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 3:39pm
In association football, there are few greater honours that can be bestowed on a player than having particular move named after them. 

For example:

i) The Cruyff turn.
ii) The Panenka penalty.
iii) The Rabona.

I now give you the "Clyne", named after Nathaniel, Liverpool's right-back. 

The "Clyne" is where the right-back advances down the right-wing to a position level with the 18 yard line. He receives the ball, but then, instead of crossing it or advancing into a position closer to the goal-line where he can cross it, he receives the ball, stops, checks, and plays a slow pass infield and slightly behind him. 

Then another Liverpool player receives the ball in front of the 18 yard box faced by a massed defence, and tries to play an intricate one-two through the middle with anther Liverpool player. This breaks down harmlessly. 

If you watch a Liverpool match closely, you'll see about 100 of these "Clynes" every match. 

Edited by sid waddell - 07 May 2017 at 3:43pm
Mr.Mojo Risin' View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

pray for Mojo!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mojo Risin' Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 3:45pm
They don't deserve top 4 the way they've f**ked it away every time they were in control.
Ahh heya!
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

In association football, there are few greater honours that can be bestowed on a player than having particular move named after them. 

For example:

i) The Cruyff turn.
ii) The Panenka penalty.
iii) The Rabona.

I now give you the "Clyne", named after Nathaniel, Liverpool's right-back. 

The "Clyne" is where the right-back advances down the right-wing to a position level with the 18 yard line. He receives the ball, but then, instead of crossing it or advancing into a position closer to the goal-line where he can cross it, he receives the ball, stops, checks, and plays a slow pass infield and slightly behind him. 

Then another Liverpool player receives the ball in front of the 18 yard box faced by a massed defence, and tries to play an intricate one-two through the middle with anther Liverpool player. This breaks down harmlessly. 

If you watch a Liverpool match closely, you'll see about 100 of these "Clynes" every match. 

That's already been patented.

It's called the 'One Foot Valencia'
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by Mr.Mojo Risin' Mr.Mojo Risin' wrote:

They don't deserve top 4 the way they've f**ked it away every time they were in control.

I cannot stand this type of sh*te tbh. Deserve has nothing to to do with it. It's where you finish after 38 games.

Liverpool are still in the driving seat even if United win today as they have Spurs away to play.
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

I cannot stand this type of sh*te tbh. Deserve has nothing to to do with it. It's where you finish after 38 games.

Liverpool are still in the driving seat even if United win today as they have Spurs away to play.
Yes but Liverpool have to play West Ham away, which we will lose 3-0.

Arsenal's 4th spot to lose.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Yes but Liverpool have to play West Ham away, which we will lose 3-0.

Arsenal's 4th spot to lose.

Arsenal me bollocks

Mourinho's Citilink bus will put a stop to their hopes
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9991000100110021003 1460>
  Share Topic