Liverpool FC thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 1460>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2022 at 9:30am
He needs to cut out the laziness! he’s been found wanting on many occasions over the past couple of years.
Sponsored Links

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2022 at 9:28am
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

Should Klopp just stick Arnold in midfield, he spends most of the game there anyway and put a more defensive right back in. 
Trent isn't a midfielder though. He wouldn't fit in to playing as one of a 3.

Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2022 at 3:09am
Should Klopp just stick Arnold in midfield, he spends most of the game there anyway and put a more defensive right back in. 
It would damage this forums' reputation
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2022 at 9:39pm
Be foolish to call the games off! Already a congested fixture list.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2022 at 9:38pm
The games will be off on Saturday 

There was a minutes silence at Tynecaastle tonight which was disrupted with shouts of f**k the queen 
Then others started signing GSTQ 
newrynyuk View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newrynyuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2022 at 9:09pm
Bracing myself for the predictable backlash when the Scousers don't respect the minutes silence on Saturday
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2022 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Didnt see the game but to me it looks like Klopps time is nearing an end at Liverpool.  Selling Mane was a disaster.

Klopp will probably walk if results dont get back to normal over the next few months

He literally signed a new contract 3 months ago. 
You do realise that was Trap Junior who posted that...? LOL
TJ aside, since when did contracts mean anything when it comes to managerial comings and goings?
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2022 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by Salzburglilly Salzburglilly wrote:

Didnt see the game but to me it looks like Klopps time is nearing an end at Liverpool.  Selling Mane was a disaster.

Klopp will probably walk if results dont get back to normal over the next few months

Mane is a machine and I have always rated him more than Salah -  He was absolute class at Salzburg ! Was gutted when he went to Southampton .

Time will tell but I can't see Darwin Nunez having the same effect .

He's just a Uruguayan  Andy Carroll
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2022 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Didnt see the game but to me it looks like Klopps time is nearing an end at Liverpool.  Selling Mane was a disaster.

You do realise that was Trap Junior who posted that...? LOL
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2022 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Some of the clips of TAA just standing still as players run through to score last night were hard to believe

Whats going on there?

All liverpool players in that clip should be ashamed of themselves, not just TAA

He's a very over-hyped full back. Great going forward, but his positional sense and defending is very suspect at times.

Always has been. 

Southgate was maybe right
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2022 at 12:32pm

Some of the clips of TAA just standing still as players run through to score last night were hard to believe

Whats going on there?

All liverpool players in that clip should be ashamed of themselves, not just TAA

He's a very over-hyped full back. Great going forward, but his positional sense and defending is very suspect at times.
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2022 at 11:26am

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2022 at 11:10am

Whats going on there?
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2022 at 10:57am

Didnt see the game but to me it looks like Klopps time is nearing an end at Liverpool.  Selling Mane was a disaster.

Mane is a machine and I have always rated him more than Salah -  He was absolute class at Salzburg ! Was gutted when he went to Southampton .

Time will tell but I can't see Darwin Nunez having the same effect .
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2022 at 4:51am
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

What is going on with this Liverpool team? Surely there is something very wrong behind the scenes 

There are a lot of worrying signs. Running stats way down on previous years.

Midfield is old. 

Salah is off the boil the past 9 months. 

Been saying it to anyone that will listen that this feels like a down year where we will be fighting for top 4. We seem to peak in 2 year cycles 

If I heard him correctly, Richard Dunne was saying on Virgin that Liverpool do 90km a week in training compared to other teams who usually do around 50km. That seems like an excessive amount to be doing. 

Liverpool's inability to sign reliable midfielders is remarkable. Thiago, great player, always injured.  Keita, very inconsistent and always injured. Oxlade-Chamberlain - paying 40m (when that was still a big transfer fee) for a player who was always injured at Arsenal was madness. 

Milner starting so many games this season so far shows how badly stuck they are.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2022 at 1:07am
Originally posted by gazurtoids gazurtoids wrote:

Scousers look a shadow this season, maybe adds some weight to the doping conspiracy rumours ......extraordinary amount of asthma sufferers in their squad apparently

Nah, it''s 5G. Or the chip in their arm. Or the Covid vaccine. While Klopp is obviously a shape-shifting lizard - David Icke told me so.

Meanwhile:

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2022 at 11:39pm

Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
B6 6HE View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B6 6HE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2022 at 9:25pm

I think some Liverpool fans and pundits were a bit premature naming Trent as the best right back in premier league history, and Van Dijk the best centre back. On some recent showings 

Just said it here about how much AA has regressed. 

Hope he doesn't go.the Dele Ali road
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 1460>
  Share Topic