You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Losing Weight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 134>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter J. Russellroff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 5:14pm
On behalf of all of YBIG, as I'm one of the best forum contributers on here. I'd like to wish you the best of luck with your fitness & surgery.
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 5:18pm

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

What's flag football LD?

Its the American football version of Tag Rugby. I'm a demon Cornerback Cool

Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 5:19pm
Anyone looking to lose weight rapidly.....take BSM for driving lessons..,,.I'm pretty sure you would shed a stone after two lessons
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by Peter J. Russellroff Peter J. Russellroff wrote:

On behalf of all of YBIG, as I'm one of the best forum contributers on here. I'd like to wish you the best of luck with your fitness & surgery.
Biggest forum **** on here
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

What's flag football LD?

Its the American football version of Tag Rugby. I'm a demon Cornerback Cool

Sounds the job,nearly time for the YBIG tag rugby to return to training
Peter J. Russellroff View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter J. Russellroff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 5:27pm

Biggest forum **** on here

BSM you're a strong man. How often do you lift weights & how heavy are they?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 5:31pm
It's all natural strength ,never been in a gym or lifted weights
I've 10inch biceps
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter J. Russellroff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 5:35pm

I've 10inch biceps

How much cardio do you do?
fochie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fochie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 5:49pm
He pumps your oulone on a weekly basis and your misses twice a week.Clap
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 6:01pm

I've 10inch biceps

How much cardio do you do?
None
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter J. Russellroff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by fochie fochie wrote:

Witty one liner of the year goes to Fochie. Congrats & all the best with your leaving cert results in a few weeks.

Edited by Peter J. Russellroff - 01 Aug 2012 at 6:05pm
fochie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fochie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 6:12pm
I thought you'd a liked it. and its junior cert btw.Thumbs Up
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter J. Russellroff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 6:17pm
It was an original well thought out joke that required a fair bit of intelligence. Fair play to you. Any more witty one liners for us?
fochie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fochie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 6:25pm
Well I've a limerick for ye if thats any use?

He said i’m king of the rhyme, 
Usually pissed on vodka and lime, 
I think he’s called Peter, 
His dick’s a centimetre, 
Maybe he’ll show us sometime.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by fochie fochie wrote:

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2012 at 10:52am
Unfortunately I've come to the realisation that it is the gargle being the major contribute to my gut. On holiday now for two weeks and I've actually ate very well, meals every night but generally steaks and veg or side salad. done a bit of working out and lots of lengths of the pool. But I've been drinking every night and the gut has got a lot bigger over here. Think I am going to have to cut back on the sauce for awhile or move onto a lite beer or so
something. Leave the gargle to one or two nights out a month instead of a few beers every few nights
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2012 at 12:04pm
Yup 'fraid so. The only 2 times in my life I've lost considerable amount of weight were when I gave up the drink for 6-8 weeks.

You can only eat "so much" until ya feel "full", unfortunelty this doenst seem to apply to drink. So while it's fairly tough to eat 2,000 calories in a evening, 2,000 calories of drink is fairly routine (bout 8 pints), not to mention that you'd probably have food before (soakage), drunken food, and the "hangover food".

A night off drink, with a dinner (even large pizza), and a normal day the following day, you're talking 5,000 cals in 2 days. Add in the drink, drunk food and hangover food, you're up to 8/9,000 cals.
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2012 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Yup 'fraid so. The only 2 times in my life I've lost considerable amount of weight were when I gave up the drink for 6-8 weeks.

You can only eat "so much" until ya feel "full", unfortunelty this doenst seem to apply to drink. So while it's fairly tough to eat 2,000 calories in a evening, 2,000 calories of drink is fairly routine (bout 8 pints), not to mention that you'd probably have food before (soakage), drunken food, and the "hangover food".

A night off drink, with a dinner (even large pizza), and a normal day the following day, you're talking 5,000 cals in 2 days. Add in the drink, drunk food and hangover food, you're up to 8/9,000 cals.

Madness when you think of it. 8/9000 cals is what the likes of somebody on the tour de france needs to eat after riding 200km at 40kph for 6-7 hours, up mountains 2 kilometers high. 

Us mere mortals intake that amount and sit around feeling sorry for ourselves Embarrassed

Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 134>
  Share Topic