You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Losing Weight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5657585960 133>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2014 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

has anybody tried  aljolauoapufa   Fantastic new drug that makes you sh it your pants and shoot come all over the place if you even see a slice of bread or hear anybody talking about a slice of bread.  Its all the rage in Arizona. 
This would be funnier if the stuff they actually sell didn't make people do that already. People are mad and f**king lazy.
Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
Andkend View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andkend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2014 at 1:14pm
My dad was 18 stone he lived to eat. He was active i.e in the garden, walks e.tc

In 2000 christmas he ended up in hospital after he collapsed one morning.
Nothing obvious had tests he was diabetic.
He had to change his lifestyle completely.
He can drink alcohol. Or at least he does. He totally changed his diet and lost 5 stone.

He used to eat bread butter lashings of it and sugar sandwiches. A million spuds with his dinner.

He needed the fright to sort it out.

Eating right and losing weight is' nt just about looking good it's about also being able to have a longer life.
Your kids want you to be around for as long as possible.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2014 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by Andkend Andkend wrote:

My dad was 18 stone he lived to eat. He was active i.e in the garden, walks e.tc

He can drink alcohol. Or at least he does. He totally changed his diet and lost 5 stone.

He used to eat bread butter lashings of it and sugar sandwiches. A million spuds with his dinner.

Eating right and losing weight is' nt just about looking good it's about also being able to have a longer life.

Whose kids.
AKA pedantic kunt
Andkend View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andkend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2014 at 1:22pm

Whose kids.

The ones you may have. Jaysus you always telling us that men are lucky they don't have a biological clock. It would be the ultimate act of selfishness to become a father and then not be active or able to actually step up to the plate and be one. Or worse still die on your children.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2014 at 1:27pm
Steady on there I just asked a question. Just wondering whose kids you were talking about.

"Always telling us that men do not have a biological clock"

I can't remember the last time I uttered a word on this issue and acdording to you I am always saying it, it must be easily to find here on ybig. Are you sure I am always saying it.

What about people who do not have kids. I would think they probably should look after themselves even though they do not have offspring.

Edited by Baldrick - 17 Jan 2014 at 1:28pm
AKA pedantic kunt
Andkend View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andkend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2014 at 1:35pm
You are always saying that men can wait that in their 40's or 50's they can find a younger woman to marry and have a family with. Women don't have that choice they have their time for kids. Men can wait.

U are always saying that.

Everyone should keep fit and healthy if they want a full long life. Health and fitness can make life enjoyable for longer.

The kids bit well sometimes people can do things for others that they would'nt do for themselves. All parents would do anything for their kids. Most kids want them around and healthy for as long as possible.

It can be a motivation tool more than anything.

Andkend View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andkend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2014 at 1:39pm
Actually i am sorry for making that comment because i would really hate to offend anyone who did not have lids.

Sometimes it's hard to do the healthy thing. A bowl of salad never tastes as nice a bowl of chips. Thats the dilema though is' nt it.

I know i love food so am really trying to make fitness a part of my life and fun. Rather than a chore.

Sorry if i come across as an asshole
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2014 at 1:53pm

You are always saying that men can wait that in their 40's or 50's they can find a younger woman to marry and have a family with. Women don't have that choice they have their time for kids. Men can wait.

Really am I always saying it.  I find that hard to believe. I think its a very loose use of the word always. 

It is a biological fact if nothing else.  Now if you were to believe the lads on here it does not matter what age someone with a face like mine is as I will never get the ride and therefore never have kids.  LOL
AKA pedantic kunt
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2014 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by Flanno7hi Flanno7hi wrote:

Originally posted by EastStandMan EastStandMan wrote:

Add on the tv at the mo re these tabs ya can take and seemingly they burn away the fat cells without too much exercising/ effort on your part . Anyhoo thought Id share ....they are American btw so the boys down on the farm will most likely know yer every movement .
A friend of mine was taking and they do work. Mainly because if you so much as look at something bad like a slice of pizza you sh*t your pants.
I'm not kidding too, most people i know that took them ahve some horror stories of little accidents and apparently the scutter that comes out of you looks like it came out of an oompa loompa.

Lad I know used to take them, had to pull over on the M50 before coz he needed a sh1t. He lost a fair bit of weight using them but once he stopped he piled it back on. Regular exercise and eating healthily are the only ways to lose weight effectively.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Andkend View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andkend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2014 at 2:26pm

Really am I always saying it.  I find that hard to believe. I think its a very loose use of the word always. 

It is a biological fact if nothing else.  Now if you were to believe the lads on here it does not matter what age someone with a face like mine is as I will never get the ride and therefore never have kids.  LOL

Baldrick baldrick
Confidence is the most attractive quality in any man. The lads may sl*g but i really hope you don't believe that.

Im not into all that positive thinking sh*te but in fairness be your own best friend and look after yourself.

I will never forget the christmas my dad was in hospital. We were devasted and the christmas dinner was nothing without him. He was in hospital with a drinks cabinet in his locker and half the country visiting him. I cannot imagine what the last 14 years would have been like without him. I love my dad.

Im 35 I want to see and play with my grandkids sure i know my son's could be gay or never marry but i really want to see how they turn out and never ever be a burden on them.

Anyways im a bit ratty from the diet. Thats all from me on that subject for a while.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2014 at 2:31pm

Baldrick baldrick
Confidence is the most attractive quality in any man. The lads may sl*g but i really hope you don't believe that.

Im not into all that positive thinking sh*te but in fairness be your own best friend and look after yourself.

I will never forget the christmas my dad was in hospital. We were devasted and the christmas dinner was nothing without him. He was in hospital with a drinks cabinet in his locker and half the country visiting him. I cannot imagine what the last 14 years would have been like without him. I love my dad.

Im 35 I want to see and play with my grandkids sure i know my son's could be gay or never marry but i really want to see how they turn out and never ever be a burden on them.

Anyways im a bit ratty from the diet. Thats all from me on that subject for a while.

For feck sake andkend. I am only hopping the ball.  LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

This is just an in joke started by the Scientist that has gained momentum kinda like

BSM being a mod or a tecky genius

or

Sligo Hornet being a tight bastard

or

Claret Murph being a swinger

or

or Saint Tom and Sausy liking a drink. 

Its just banter,  well the last one could be true. 

Do not believe everything you read on the internet. 

On a serious note some of the lads like to share their private life on a forum like this and others do not.  Each to their own. In that vacum, banter and sl*gging is always going to replace it. 

Edited by Baldrick - 17 Jan 2014 at 2:37pm
AKA pedantic kunt
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2014 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by cm79 cm79 wrote:

Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

No what the hell is that CM?

It's a high protein seed, you cook it the same way you would cook rice or cous cous.

It can be fairly bland so I usually through in a bit of Paprika or Tumeric in with it.

If your making cous cous or quinoa, you should cook it with chicken stock alternatively some lemon and olive oil.

But it's much nicer with grilled veg - on a grill pan - grill off some peppers and courgette and cut up finely and then mix it in with the cous cous.

It gives it great colour and tastes lovely.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2014 at 2:51pm
What couscous would you eat Horsey?
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2014 at 2:56pm
Eh normal cous cous.
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2014 at 2:58pm
Eh I thought there was diff types as in fresh or out of a packet. I have only ever used the instant one with flavours mixed in already. Is that the one you use?
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2014 at 3:00pm

Ha ha baldrick snackbox. My mantra now is 'eat the food you want to look like'

I don't want to look like a snackbox:)

Would you rather look like a carrot?

67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2014 at 3:01pm

Eh I thought there was diff types as in fresh or out of a packet. I have only ever used the instant one with flavours mixed in already. Is that the one you use?

No I use the plain one and just add in grilled veg etc..

He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2014 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

No I use the plain one and just add in grilled veg etc..

Grand. Ill keep an eye out. I can only ever find the instant one when im in the shops. Do you know the make of the one you use by any chance?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5657585960 133>
  Share Topic